• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Darren Sharper and others indicted on r*pe charges.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's crazy that a serial rapist like Sharper is likely going to be out of prison in about 12-18 years.

When I read he plead out, I thought that was stupid on his part. But they knew what they were doing it looks like. 8 years in Nevada (will worth out to less than 4 years), 9 years in Arizona (still not likely 5 years) with California and Louisiana still to weigh in.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it also depends on if each will agree to let his time run concurrently rather than wait till his other time is doen then bring him to there state to do his time there... that will be the big question.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it also depends on if each will agree to let his time run concurrently rather than wait till his other time is doen then bring him to there state to do his time there... that will be the big question.

There is no way that they all will agree to concurrent sentences. He would be out in less than 5 years.

5 years for an admitted serial rapist would be horrible.

I bet he has to serve his time in each state. But still when it is all added up, he likely gets paroled in each state in less than 4 years. So 4 years a state = 16 years of total jail time. That to me seems light for a serial menace.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 years in prison, and thats just 1 state i believe.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 years in prison, and thats just 1 state i believe.

9 years is the max. No one ever serves the max time. He'll likely be done with that sentence in less than 4 years.

I did just read that the plea deal was between all states and that all prison terms will be served concurrently.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 years is the max. No one ever serves the max time. He'll likely be done with that sentence in less than 4 years.
yeah, but thats just AZ right?

i know other states wanted to try him too.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, but thats just AZ right?

i know other states wanted to try him too.

Yeah but the two states that have convicted him have given him a max 8 and a max 9 deal.

So his total reported time in prison is going to be 36 years in prison! But there is a solid chance he doesn't serve half that. I guess we will see.

I just think we you are dealing with a serial pretty much anything illegal, it pretty much is time to lock a person up and guarantee that they serve about 30 years. 5 rapes...that we know of (no one that is all of them). A guy like that shouldn't ever see the light of day again IMO....and if he does it's because he is 85 years old and we know for a fact he can't get it up enough to r*pe anyone anymore.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but the two states that have convicted him have given him a max 8 and a max 9 deal.

So his total reported time in prison is going to be 36 years in prison! But there is a solid chance he doesn't serve half that. I guess we will see.

I just think we you are dealing with a serial pretty much anything illegal, it pretty much is time to lock a person up and guarantee that they serve about 30 years. 5 rapes...that we know of (no one that is all of them). A guy like that shouldn't ever see the light of day again IMO....and if he does it's because he is 85 years old and we know for a fact he can't get it up enough to r*pe anyone anymore.
hes the bill cobsy of football.