• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Darren McFadden

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Darren McFadden (elbow, NFI) will be activated next week.

McFadden has been sidelined since June. He'll return to practice next week, giving Dallas a 21-day window to add him to their roster. McFadden won't be more than the No. 3 back behind Ezekiel Elliott and Alfred Morris if he returns this year.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a deeeeeep trio. Still should have tried to get something/someone.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a deeeeeep trio. Still should have tried to get something/someone.

Guess they weren't impressed with any offers? You would think DMac and or Dunbar would have fetched some D depth that was worthy of not keeping 4 RB's?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like McFadden over dunbar all day and twice on sunday

JMHO
Depends on what you are asking. Do you want a #3 RB active that doesn't play STs? If you are talking starting RB I totally agree and I don't think it is close. But what does McFadden give you that you don't already have two guys on the roster that do even better? In the two minute offense and on special teams Dunbar has a role. So for #3 RB I hope we don't make the switch. Kind of like Washington not playing Jones right now and they only have one guy better than him as a "starting RB".

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on what you are asking. Do you want a #3 RB active that doesn't play STs? If you are talking starting RB I totally agree and I don't think it is close. But what does McFadden give you that you don't already have two guys on the roster that do even better? In the two minute offense and on special teams Dunbar has a role. So for #3 RB I hope we don't make the switch. Kind of like Washington not playing Jones right now and they only have one guy better than him as a "starting RB".

Alf vs DMac- who u taking