• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dare!

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet you thought you would never be able to congratulate me for the Ravens' Lombardi-winning season. Have no fear...I am here :yahoo:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet you thought you would never be able to congratulate me for the Ravens' Lombardi-winning season. Have no fear...I am here :yahoo:

Enjoy yourself while it lasts... You have about a month before reality sets in when Denver sends you home crying. Hopefully the Ratturds can bounce back against Cleveland, but that might be a tall order for them :laugh3:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy yourself while it lasts... You have about a month before reality sets in when Denver sends you home crying. Hopefully the Ratturds can bounce back against Cleveland, but that might be a tall order for them :laugh3:

:lame:

The trash talk would mean a little more if you didn't have to rely on the Broncos to take care of business against the Ravens. You're a fan of the Steelers...remember? At least pretend like they have a shot at the division this year.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:

The trash talk would mean a little more if you didn't have to rely on the Broncos to take care of business against the Ravens. You're a fan of the Steelers...remember? At least pretend like they have a shot at the division this year.

Haha I'm not relying on the Broncos at all. I have to wait until the middle of October before the first Ratturd vs. Steelers showdown! I'm just sayin that Ratturd fans are in for a serious letdown this season :bawling:. We have a great shot at the division this year! :suds:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Once is enough Money...I've already swallowed my pride for the cause.

On that note...you're still the defending SB champs, but I think this yr will be a tough one in spite of the guys Ozzie brought in. As long as Rice is there the OFC needs to be respected, but I don't see Flacco having as good a yr w/o Boldin...9-7 is my prediction...admittedly I had the same prediction LY too.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed...3 teams will win at least 9 games I think. Need 5-1, no worse than 4-2 in DIV to claim the north this yr.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once is enough Money...I've already swallowed my pride for the cause.

On that note...you're still the defending SB champs, but I think this yr will be a tough one in spite of the guys Ozzie brought in. As long as Rice is there the OFC needs to be respected, but I don't see Flacco having as good a yr w/o Boldin...9-7 is my prediction...admittedly I had the same prediction LY too.

I know ATL...this thread was actually directed to a resident poster here (dare2be). We go way back.

I think you may be putting too much stock into Boldin. He wasn't outstanding until the playoffs. Neither was Flacco. You need to be concentrating on the biggest factor which was the firing of Cam Cameron. This offense took off after his departure. Caldwell's offense is much more tailored to Flacco's strengths. Look at what the offense accomplished on the fly last year (when Caldwell stepped in) and now take into consideration they have a full training camp to really put things into place.

With the Steelers, it's simple. As Ben goes, the Steelers go. Can Ben hold up over the course of a full season?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know ATL...this thread was actually directed to a resident poster here (dare2be). We go way back.

I think you may be putting too much stock into Boldin. He wasn't outstanding until the playoffs. Neither was Flacco. You need to be concentrating on the biggest factor which was the firing of Cam Cameron. This offense took off after his departure. Caldwell's offense is much more tailored to Flacco's strengths. Look at what the offense accomplished on the fly last year (when Caldwell stepped in) and now take into consideration they have a full training camp to really put things into place.

With the Steelers, it's simple. As Ben goes, the Steelers go. Can Ben hold up over the course of a full season?

I think ben will last the season and if not we picked up to new back ups .. I like gradkowski a lot I think he will fit well into the steelers offensive scheme .. and we got rid of leftwich and batch

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Money ... dare usually hangs out on the hockey boards .. but your still welcome to post here

Well...I figured he would make his way over here since a real sport was getting ready to start up again. I certainly hope his interest in football hasn't diminished along with the Steelers' wins the last couple of years.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck, am I in someone's head or what?! Now I'm getting shout-outs from beyond the grave (ESPN/PGHsportstalk). HA!

Welcome, frenemy!

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Haha I'm not relying on the Broncos at all. I have to wait until the middle of October before the first Ratturd vs. Steelers showdown! I'm just sayin that Ratturd fans are in for a serious letdown this season :bawling:. We have a great shot at the division this year! :suds:

No yinz dont, Your O-Line is the same, so right there Ben is out 2 to 4 games, You lost 25% of your TD's in Wallace, and Troy is old and he wont give you a full season.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Got it...I was just kidding anyway. Flaunt it while you can...I would.

Until the playoffs...isn't that when it really matters?

Caldwell...I can buy some of that, but what exactly are Flacco's strengths? Throws a great deep ball, solid arm...FWIW, I think the OFC goes through Rice. I'm typically more concerned about him than anyone else.

Ben...I think you know my fingers are crossed.

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Bengals year? Ha if Pitt plays ball this year they'll be back in it, if they don't then that's the only way the bengals get it

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think it's the Bengals year.

Training camp wouldn't be the same without hearing this at least once. Thank baby jesus football is back!