• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Danuel House is a man

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also throwing shots at LBJ in the OP is very lame.

I'm sure Lebron never played through an injury in his NBA career....

The guy who played fewer than 70 games (not counting the lockout year where he played 62 of 66) once in his career isn't tough is comical
im sorry.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no i understand it, i think its kinda BS in some instances. You literally believe EVERYTHING that media feeds you, ala kaep, replays, injuries, etc..........

You don't know what you're talking about. Making ridiculous assumptions as always.

I have my own eyes. Fuck the media has to do with replays if a call is right or not? Also this is the NBA board, fuck are you bringing up Kaep here?

When is load management BS? Outside of Kawhi, that term is rarely used in the first place and obviously the dude has something serious going on with his knee if he can't play B2B games

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know what you're talking about. Making ridiculous assumptions as always.

I have my own eyes. Fuck the media has to do with replays if a call is right or not? Also this is the NBA board, fuck are you bringing up Kaep here?

When is load management BS? Outside of Kawhi, that term is rarely used in the first place and obviously the dude has something serious going on with his knee if he can't play B2B games

so tell me is load management proven? its a new concept. Has it been proven to be effective long term in the NBA? Theres a difference between a guy with an injury, and sitting pre-planned games you understand this right? You're talking kawhi, hes not the only one. Simmer your little self down, getting all keyboard warrior swearing at people again, for differing opinions eh?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so tell me is load management proven? its a new concept. Has it been proven to be effective long term in the NBA?

The term load management is new. Resting players, is not. How it's done has changed, but teams have always rested players.

The earliest I remember is starting in the 80's teams would rest their starters at the end of the season once playoff seeding was set.

That's pretty much how it was done up until the 2000's when Pop started resting guys at various times throughout the season.

Whether it's been "proven" to work is probably debatable to some extent. But the teams and players seem to believe in it (especially with what Kawhi did last year).

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The term load management is new. Resting players, is not. How it's done has changed, but teams have always rested players.

The earliest I remember is starting in the 80's teams would rest their starters at the end of the season once playoff seeding was set.

That's pretty much how it was done up until the 2000's when Pop started resting guys at various times throughout the season.

Whether it's been "proven" to work is probably debatable to some extent. But the teams and players seem to believe in it (especially with what Kawhi did last year).
100% agree with this. All of it. And the changing of things. Found sterns recent comments on the situation intriguing however.