• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Danny Manning

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks

a well connected poster on OGBoards says that Manning is done. There is no way he comes back next year.

always hoped DM would do well here, b/c he is a good man and is a legit name in this sport, but he just isn't a good head coach @ this level.

i'll wish him all the success in the world at his next stop.

I certainly have nothing against Manning as a person and former player but I agree with you that his coaching ability at the ACC level does not meet the standards needed to compete in this league. I just hope the Deacs will be competitive again in the not too far distant future because like I said I'm an ACC fan except for the Tar Heels.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bump

lost to UNCC last night in OT, lmao

the only silver lining for me is that i'm about to apply for admission @ UNCC after the spring semester

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks

a well connected poster on OGBoards says that Manning is done. There is no way he comes back next year.

always hoped DM would do well here, b/c he is a good man and is a legit name in this sport, but he just isn't a good head coach @ this level.

i'll wish him all the success in the world at his next stop.

and this post aged like milk

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is definitely going to be gone after this year based on how things are looking so far. It'll be interesting to see what kind of candidates get a look. Duncan would be interesting, even with just starting out as an assistant on the Spurs.

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is definitely going to be gone after this year based on how things are looking so far. It'll be interesting to see what kind of candidates get a look. Duncan would be interesting, even with just starting out as an assistant on the Spurs.

i'd rather set my dick on fire than see Tim Duncan be the next head coach @ Wake. it's tough enough watching Randolph Childress fail

Wake's facilities are top notch now (no joke, they have to be at least top 3 in the conference), so it'll be interesting to see who they'll be able to land. In theory, they should also get respect in the coaching community for giving Manning six seasons.

it's funny, when Manning was hired, it was deemed by many to be an important hire to nail b/c Roy and K were bound to retire anytime. Those old bastards are going to outlast Manning, lololol

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'd rather set my dick on fire than see Tim Duncan be the next head coach @ Wake. it's tough enough watching Randolph Childress fail

Wake's facilities are top notch now (no joke, they have to be at least top 3 in the conference), so it'll be interesting to see who they'll be able to land. In theory, they should also get respect in the coaching community for giving Manning six seasons.

it's funny, when Manning was hired, it was deemed by many to be an important hire to nail b/c Roy and K were bound to retire anytime. Those old bastards are going to outlast Manning, lololol

Who do you think Wake will go after? Do you think you can land a coach out of the Big East?

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darrin Horn, Northern Kentucky

Horn_Mug.jpg

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you think Wake will go after? Do you think you can land a coach out of the Big East?

Wake's a unique job and place. you either love the small school atmosphere or you hate it. i did a few semesters at ODU (Old Dominion University) a few years ago and i could go either way on the school. didn't hate it, nor did i love it. i don't think that type of opinion about Wake exists

Pros about Wake:

-great facilities, willing to spend money on hoops
-great recruiting ground (UNC and Duke typically don't touch the local kids that aren't ranked in the top 40)
-basketball school
-willing to be patient with a head coach (Jeff Bzdelik got 4 years and Danny Manning is going to get at least six)

Cons about Wake

-they have sucked for almost a decade
-4th most popular team in their state/small school (this could also be a pro, though. depends on the mindset of the head coach)
-stacked conference

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i also just realized that VT has two kids that grew up like 10 miles away from Wake lighting it up for them this year

hahahahahaha, god, DM, why do you suck so much

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juicy rumor going around that he is getting fired tomorrow

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? It looks as though the news of his demise has been greatly exaggerated

douggie my friend, you should know by now that the guy who fed us this BS information is full of BS to begin with. He also seems to be a lifetime college student with no resume when it comes to contributing to society. AMEN!

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
douggie my friend, you should know by now that the guy who fed us this BS information is full of BS to begin with. He also seems to be a lifetime college student with no resume when it comes to contributing to society. AMEN!

lmao, i'm not the source, tubby. take it up with sportsnut1 from OGBoards.

and lulz, i work 45 hours a week while taking 4 college courses each semester. i contribute more to society than any UNC @ Raleigh graduate ever has

and you can bank on that! AMEN

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? It looks as though the news of his demise has been greatly exaggerated

nah, everyone is pretty confident he's getting fired, but it won't be until later in the week.

Wake announced that Manning was being retained last year, so either way there's going to be some type of announcement regarding DM's future.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fired! Today, probably waited until they had his replacement