• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daniel Jones late push

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It means he gets it wrong like everyone else. That is his profession but I take it with a grain of salt. Most of the time, even the best are wrong. I don't know how Daniel Jones would workout but imo (who cares right) I wouldn't take him at #6. I have him probably around my #4 QB.

But comparing him to Peyton Manning is strange for him considering he was like #20 on his big board. I mean I guess he is saying once he progresses he can be Peyton. That is a strong statement imo.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay and Mahomes was the only one.....

Watson if he keeps progressing back to what he was prior to the injury....

Every QB in this incoming class would benefit sitting behind a veteran this year. There is no serious day one starter.
Watson was quite good this year.....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the biggest Trubisky fan but it is fair to say he had a decent year last year and if he is the third best QB from that class then its going to end up being a really good class.
Decent. And really dumbed down offense. And short dink dunk bs

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the biggest Trubisky fan but it is fair to say he had a decent year last year and if he is the third best QB from that class then its going to end up being a really good class.

Again there is Mahome's then the other guys.
Until they win ( and of course I know they still need the time) then we can say for sure yes, great class.

I'm not trying to sound dickish about it, hell I loved Watson when he got the top spot.
But at the end of the day it comes down to that one record, and it aint yards, or TD passes
its the Wins and the Loses

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay and Mahomes was the only one.....

Watson if he keeps progressing back to what he was prior to the injury....

Every QB in this incoming class would benefit sitting behind a veteran this year. There is no serious day one starter.

Yeah I feel the same way about this class. There might be some good talent but most would benefit sitting for a year or two at least. Everyone is different though. I also think this class isn't far worse than last years.
Haskins and Murray are underrated
Lock and Jones - Didn't watch as much

But you could say the same thing with the QB's last year.
Darnold and Mayfield - 1st year starters played very well. Could say the same for Murray and Haskins.
Rosen and Allen - meh. Could say the same for Jones and Lock.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way, I am just glad the Browns got their QB last year. Sitting back and watching these other teams fight is great. Something I never experienced as a fan.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until they win ( and of course I know they still need the time) then we can say for sure yes, great class.

I'm not trying to sound dickish about it, hell I loved Watson when he got the top spot.
But at the end of the day it comes down to that one record, and it aint yards, or TD passes
So in your breathe then wentZ really hasn’t done shit, just in comparison. Hasn’t done a damn thing really.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That class was always seen as a 'project QB' class. We're just starting year 3 next year so thats really where we need to start our evaluation but its going to be an ongoing discussion for awhile.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Wonderlic scores for QB's. I was interested to take a look.

lowest successful QB's in the league -- wonderlic scores
Big Ben 25
Brett Favre 22
Dan Marino 16
Terry Bradshaw 15
Jim Kelly 15

That's it though. And Murray got a 20.

Michael Vick got a 20

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in your breathe then wentZ really hasn’t done shit, just in comparison. Hasn’t done a damn thing really.

Actually it would be in my typed words:

Yes Wentz hasn't done anything a damn thing except show a glimpse he can have a MVP type career...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it would be in my typed words:

Yes Wentz hasn't done anything a damn thing except show a glimpse he can have a MVP type season
Fify
Yeah I mean 23-17 no playoff wins