• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daniel Jeremiah’s Top 8 QBs Heading Into The 2020 Season

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you pointing out that your DBs are still struggling?

Douglas struggles against any WR with speed. It's a shame because he is very skilled and talented but just too damn slow to play CB in the NFL. They refuse to try him at safety but I think he would be a good safety.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Douglas struggles against any WR with speed. It's a shame because he is very skilled and talented but just too damn slow to play CB in the NFL. They refuse to try him at safety but I think he would be a good safety.
not that I like to ever agree with you (proving you wrong is so much more fun)
but I agree.
People with instincts that aren't capable of playing CB or lost a step. Often turn into good safeties.

but then again..... I think
you showed a highlight reel of a rookie burning a guy you (personally are saying) shouldnt be covering him! (as a good thing for the WR)

Is the WR good or the DB bad?

Just askin'

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jalen Reagor the next Julio Jones? Already getting the comparisons.

Eagles practice notes, Day 2: Jalen Reagor's rare athleticism
  1. On a go route, Jalen Reagor had a couple steps on UDFA CB Michael Jacquet, and you could see Reagor's final burst as the ball was coming down. It was a slightly overthrown ball by Jalen Hurts, but Reagor was still able to get two hands on it, but was unable to bring it in.
  • Reagor's impressive athleticism is obvious, even when he isn't making catches. In addition to the incomplete go route noted above, Reagor went way up on a ball over the middle that was too high. Most receivers wouldn't have even bothered jumping for it, but Reagor did, and his hops are something to behold. Reagor recorded a 42" vertical jump at the Combine, and he showed it on the field.
After practice, in an interview session with reporters, Reagor said the feedback from Carson Wentz is that he can do things on the field athletically that other receivers simply can't do.

"We always watch a lot of clips with our routes and stuff like that. And he's like, you're explosive like Julio [Jones]," Reagor said. "You can run fast. You can jump high. So he compares me to a lot of receivers. And he's just saying, there are certain routes that certain people can't run, and he's like, 'You can run those routes.' He's putting me up there. He's putting it all on me, so I'm willing every day to work at it."

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After practice, in an interview session with reporters, Reagor said the feedback from Carson Wentz is that he can do things on the field athletically that other receivers simply can't do.
Please.
All you have been saying is how Wentz has no WRs.
Now all of a sudden Wentz is an expert on what NFL WRs can do?

You got to be on one side of the fence or the other. Quit jumping from one side to the other! :heh:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. On a go route, Jalen Reagor had a couple steps on UDFA CB Michael Jacquet, and you could see Reagor's final burst as the ball was coming down. It was a slightly overthrown ball by Jalen Hurts, but Reagor was still able to get two hands on it, but was unable to bring it in.
  • Reagor's impressive athleticism is obvious, even when he isn't making catches. In addition to the incomplete go route noted above, Reagor went way up on a ball over the middle that was too high. Most receivers wouldn't have even bothered jumping for it, but Reagor did, and his hops are something to behold. Reagor recorded a 42" vertical jump at the Combine, and he showed it on the field.

"We always watch a lot of clips with our routes and stuff like that. And he's like, you're explosive like Julio [Jones]," Reagor said. "You can run fast. You can jump high. So he compares me to a lot of receivers. And he's just saying, there are certain routes that certain people can't run, and he's like, 'You can run those routes.' He's putting me up there. He's putting it all on me, so I'm willing every day to work at it."
Im not even reading this. The title is absurd. They are two totally different types of WR.

Lets also go with the mere, simple fact of size.

Julio Jones was listed at about 6'3 220 coming out of college

Jalen Reagor is listed at 5'11 195............

4 inches and 25 lbs and jones' athleticism is on par with Reagors? lol.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not even reading this. The title is absurd. They are two totally different types of WR.

Athleticism = physical size???

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Athleticism = physical size???
If your bigger and can do similar things athletically, then yes that changes things.

You know this though, you’re just looking to debate. Then you will retreat.

Usain bolt and Julio Jones are both fast. Must be similar receivers .

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your bigger and can do similar things athletically, then yes that changes things.

You know this though, you’re just looking to debate. Then you will retreat.

Usain bolt and Julio Jones are both fast. Must be similar receivers .

It could be argued that Reagor is more athletically gifted. Jones was quicker at the combine with the 40, the shuttles and three cone. However Reagor posted a better vertical leap (42 inches to 38.5) and broad jump (138 inches to 135). Interestingly enough despite their obvious difference in size, Reagor out up the same amount of bench presses of 225 pounds as Jones at 17 reps.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't tell if this is serious. Both passes that are described above seem to have been incomplete. So he was no better on those plays than my grandmother would have been if she were still alive. Honestly is this a joke or serious? :noidea:

Oh, and he is nothing like Julio. That's moronic to use him as a comp

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't tell if this is serious. Both passes that are described above seem to have been incomplete. So he was no better on those plays than my grandmother would have been if she were still alive. Honestly is this a joke or serious? :noidea:

Oh, and he is nothing like Julio. That's moronic to use him as a comp
It's Eagles fans grasping at straws.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be argued that Reagor is more athletically gifted. Jones was quicker at the combine with the 40, the shuttles and three cone. However Reagor posted a better vertical leap (42 inches to 38.5) and broad jump (138 inches to 135). Interestingly enough despite their obvious difference in size, Reagor out up the same amount of bench presses of 225 pounds as Jones at 17 reps.
jones had a broken foot at the combine.........you knew that though right?

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

pretty sure it has been established. You're not allowed to use facts when talking with RTK.

Can someone please verify!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guess you didnt know that jones had a broken ankle.......