• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daniel Jeremiah’s Top 8 QBs Heading Into The 2020 Season

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You pull out irrelevant points or the long shots to prove your points.

You speak in the world of hypotheticals and half truths.

There is literally page after pager after page of others arguing with you on every single point. Actually there is many that continuously do this. Maybe figure out why multiple people call you out? Because you fail to ever prove your point....?

Or just fixate on me and a stick up my bum. Whatever . It’s all me me.

What is truly pathetic is that you literally cannot back anything up. That’s the point MANY have made. I feel honored that many people argue with you all day long and you fixate on me. But yes, it’s just that I lust, long, and crave for attention from you...have a good one kid.....you’ve lost your mind.

Irrelevant points or long shots to prove my point? I took 4 of the past 5 MVP winners.

I should just slap you on ignore and let you go crazy over your obsession for my attention.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irrelevant points or long shots to prove my point? I took 4 of the past 5 MVP winners.

I should just slap you on ignore and let you go crazy over your obsession for my attention.
Oh no. Please don’t.....

Yes, the favorite generally does not win. But picking one long shot does not justify your pick.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a stick up your ass. Great example is the start of this thread where you had a stick up your ass about me saying Wentz could win MVP this year when he isn't favored in the odds. So I brought up Mahomes and Jackson and you had a stick up your ass about them winning their MVPs in their first full season starting so it was not comparable at all since Wentz has played for a few years. So I brought up Matt Ryan and Cam Newton and you had a stick up your ass and tried to deflect and drop it right there and then. You're obsessed about being contrairian on any post I make, you're obsessed for my attention.

As for it not having every single target, you wouldn't have even known this if I wasn't the one who pointed this out for you. It wasn't like I was trying deceive you.

How is a highlight video when it is showing every target whether it be a catch or an uncatchable pass or a drop or a fumble?
You say it's not every throw then it is every throw.
You can't even win an argument against yourself.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no. Please don’t.....

Yes, the favorite generally does not win. But picking one long shot does not justify your pick.

Longshot, he's a middle of the pack with odds. Not even close to the longshot odds of Mahomes, Jackson, Ryan and Newton when they won. And I didn't bring the odds into the conversation, you did. That was a fail on your part.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say it's not every throw then it is every throw.
You can't even win an argument against yourself.

Every available target. Not a video of selective highlights. Plenty of lowlights

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the highlight video work yet? Just asking for the masses.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Mahomes picked Dak over Wince.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy....homes-cowboys-dak-prescott-better-player/amp/

I’ve looked at guys like Dan Marino and how he had success, and then I look at the guys that are playing around the league with Deshaun Watson and Lamar and Dak Prescott — all these guys that are having success, and I try to find what they do and try to take it out and put it into my game, so I can be a better player every single time I step on the field.”

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Mahomes picked Dak over Wince.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy....homes-cowboys-dak-prescott-better-player/amp/

I’ve looked at guys like Dan Marino and how he had success, and then I look at the guys that are playing around the league with Deshaun Watson and Lamar and Dak Prescott — all these guys that are having success, and I try to find what they do and try to take it out and put it into my game, so I can be a better player every single time I step on the field.”
I'm not sure what the excuse for that will be, but I'm sure we will hear it soon...