• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daniel Jeremiah’s Top 8 QBs Heading Into The 2020 Season

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read this nice and slow so you can understand what I'm saying. All of us hit the play button but it DOESN'T work. So post your videos correctly or shut the fuck up twat.

Then click the title of the youtube video to open it in youtube you simpleton. I'm not your IT person, I'm not your nurse. If you can't figure out simple things then that is your own lost cause.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then click the title of the youtube video to open it in youtube you simpleton. I'm not your IT person, I'm not your nurse. If you can't figure out simple things then that is your own lost cause.

God you're a fucking moron and excuse maker. So I guess @Manster7588 @SteelersPride @NWPATSFAN @Tapey are also liars saying the link doesn't work. You're fucking pathetic. Post a link that works or sftu and go run away to another thread like you usually do.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God you're a fucking moron and excuse maker. So I guess @Manster7588 @SteelersPride @NWPATSFAN @Tapey are also liars saying the link doesn't work. You're fucking pathetic. Post a link that works or sftu and go run away to another thread like you usually do.

You just want to go in circles like a simpleton? The link works, if it doesn't work on your computer and you can't figure out how to access the video then that is your problem and not mine. You have the title of the video now so you can even go search for it if you want.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just want to go in circles like a simpleton? The link works, if it doesn't work on your computer and you can't figure out how to access the video then that isn't my problem. You have the title of the video now so you can even go search for it if you want.

Why would I want to go search for it. You wanted to prove a point by posting a video but you're dumbass can't figure it out. Keep spinning and act like it's everyone else's fault. You look like a total jackass.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I want to go search for it. You wanted to prove a point by posting a video but you're dumbass can't figure it out. Keep spinning and act like it's everyone else's fault. You look like a total jackass.

Okay. I'm going to let the baby you are have your temper tantrum because you can't figure out how to play a youtube video or look it up. I have things to do today.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay. I'm going to let the baby you are have your temper tantrum because you can't figure out how to play a youtube video or look it up. I have things to do today.

Haha! I could look it up but I don't really give a shit. You posted a link to prove your point and you fucked it up and now digging your high heels in saying it does work while everyone else says otherwise. Have a nice day twat!

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha! I could look it up but I don't really give a shit. You posted a link to prove your point and you fucked it up and now digging your high heels in saying it does work while everyone else says otherwise. Have a nice day twat!

I don't know, seems like you really do give a shit because you're having a meltdown over your inability to figure out how to play the youtube video.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, seems like you really do give a shit because you're having a meltdown over your inability to figure out how to play the youtube video.

No meltdown here, just proving you're a moron and an excuse maker. I thought you had shit to do? Have a nice day twat.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are 100% highlight videos.

How is a highlight video when it is showing every target whether it be a catch or an uncatchable pass or a drop or a fumble?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No meltdown here, just proving you're a moron and an excuse maker. I thought you had shit to do? Have a nice day twat.

The meltdown continues. If I didn't know otherwise I'd suspect you to be a teenage girl.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't have these garbage passes being thrown to him.

Here's some all targets footage from his really good year in 2018 but this game he has a few really bad drops and a really bad fumble.

Also has a great TD catch and completely blew past his guy on one of the bad drops. So the talent and potential is undeniable. He will drop some passes though but I'm optimistic that they won't ever become a problem and he be quite the dangerous player with Wentz throwing him the ball in the NFL.

I heard a lot of people trashing the TCU QB after the draft but he looks ok to me. Can't place a ball in a guys hands every time so he won't drop it. Also, surprised how Reagor doesn't look faster on video. I kept reading he was a speed demon but he looks average. Maybe his combine 40 time was accurate afterall

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is a highlight video when it is showing every target whether it be a catch or an uncatchable pass or a drop or a fumble?
I couldn't open it, but highlight videos are your MO, so odds are its a highlight video.

By the way, by title alone its NOT every target.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minus parts of 4 games....

And your point?

You think it was selectively left out? You think I hacked this guys youtube video and took out parts of 4 games? Or do you think there is a video out there with every single target but I chose this one instead?

You are so beyond annoying with how much of a stick you have lodged up your ass regarding me. It could be anything at all, I could say the sky is blue and you will become obsessive on telling me how the sky isn't blue.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And your point?

You think it was selectively left out? You think I hacked this guys youtube video and took out parts of 4 games? Or do you think there is a video out there with every single target but I chose this one instead?

You are so beyond annoying with how much of a stick you have lodged up your ass regarding me. It could be anything at all, I could say the sky is blue and you will become obsessive on telling me how the sky isn't blue.

it’s not a stick up my ass. I’ve said that befor. It’s merely calling you out for BS.

I really just wish you could back up your points... when you say it shows all his targets but leaves out 1/3 of the season. Well your full of it. You have never once successfully defended a point. You get called out, you post YouTube videos, argue, run away and call names.

we’re getting to the call names and run away point here.

you could prove the sky is blue. You haven’t proven anything, ever.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it’s not a stick up my ass. I’ve said that befor. It’s merely calling you out for BS.

I really just wish you could back up your points... when you say it shows all his targets but leaves out 1/3 of the season. Well your full of it. You have never once successfully defended a point. You get called out, you post YouTube videos, argue, run away and call names.

we’re getting to the call names and run away point here.

you could prove the sky is blue. You haven’t proven anything, ever.

It's a stick up your ass. Great example is the start of this thread where you had a stick up your ass about me saying Wentz could win MVP this year when he isn't favored in the odds. So I brought up Mahomes and Jackson and you had a stick up your ass about them winning their MVPs in their first full season starting so it was not comparable at all since Wentz has played for a few years. So I brought up Matt Ryan and Cam Newton and you had a stick up your ass and tried to deflect and drop it right there and then. You're obsessed about being contrairian on any post I make, you're obsessed for my attention.

As for it not having every single target, you wouldn't have even known this if I wasn't the one who pointed this out for you. It wasn't like I was trying deceive you.

I mean it's a video of most of his targets for 2019 when he didn't have a big statistical season. Targets, meaning mostly every catch, drop and bad throw of that season. It's not some highlight video.

Per the description in the video the only exception of targets left out of the video are:

Couldn't find TCU vs Kansas Tape, just highlights Reagor
1 rec 15yds

Reagor- Catches only, not all targets vs Iowa State

Reagor vs Kansas State - Couldn't find full film, pieced together by Highlights/Top plays not all the targets

Reagor vs Texas Tech Highlights/Top Plays only

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a stick up your ass. Great example is the start of this thread where you had a stick up your ass about me saying Wentz could win MVP this year when he isn't favored in the odds. So I brought up Mahomes and Jackson and you had a stick up your ass about them winning their MVPs in their first full season starting so it was not comparable at all since Wentz has played for a few years. So I brought up Matt Ryan and Cam Newton and you had a stick up your ass and tried to deflect and drop it right there and then. You're obsessed about being contrairian on any post I make, you're obsessed for my attention.

As for it not having every single target, you wouldn't have even known this if I wasn't the one who pointed this out for you. It wasn't like I was trying deceive you. Your opinion means nothing to me, you are completely pathetic to me.

You pull out irrelevant points or the long shots to prove your points.

You speak in the world of hypotheticals and half truths.

There is literally page after pager after page of others arguing with you on every single point. Actually there is many that continuously do this. Maybe figure out why multiple people call you out? Because you fail to ever prove your point....?

Or just fixate on me and a stick up my bum. Whatever . It’s all me me.

What is truly pathetic is that you literally cannot back anything up. That’s the point MANY have made. I feel honored that many people argue with you all day long and you fixate on me. But yes, it’s just that I lust, long, and crave for attention from you...have a good one kid.....you’ve lost your mind.