• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Damn, the Eagles are hemorrhaging coaches

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duce isn't going anywhere. If he's going back to SC, I'd imagine it would be as a head coach, not to take a lateral position in college from the pros.

Normally I would agree....but sometimes in a career you’re in a dead end spot and a lateral move, while lateral, could be seen as creating daylight ahead for the future. Kind of like running the football ironically.

Plus, I could see him also rationalizing that he would go from being a quasi OC (read: position coach with some more titling) to and actual OC. Combine that with the virtual lack of consideration for anything more with the Eagles and (possibly) a lack of promise for higher coaching with other NFL teams, and I could see this being possible.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus it’s not a lateral move he is the running game coordinator not the OC of the Eagles

CSB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus it’s not a lateral move he is the running game coordinator not the OC of the Eagles

He's not even that. He's the running backs coach. Stoutland is the run game coordinator. Duce is going to move on soon...