• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Damn Terry Glenn dead

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
>>>> "he doesn't need a watch"

You want to make jokes, that's fine, but if you genuinely want to ask me something about Jesus, you can send me a message. Because people get offended pretty easily by God, and I don't want to be banned for telling you why this or that.
Well here is my train of thought Jesus does not belong on this board or in this thread maybe you should take it ti the church or the pastor and leave it the hell out of this forum.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jesus discussion probably should be in the baseball threads.....I heard he can't hit a curveball.....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jesus discussion probably should be in the baseball threads.....I heard he can't hit a curveball.....

3Iuqyov.gif

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well here is my train of thought Jesus does not belong on this board or in this thread maybe you should take it ti the church or the pastor and leave it the hell out of this forum.

Your conscience is showing.

Last edited:

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your conscience is showing.
Not at all I think it's an ignorant person that feels compelled to tell others to get right with Jesus. You don't know a damn thing about anyone here. I have never had any issues with God or Jesus just his shepherds and the church. As I said comments like yours do not belong here take it to another forum or save it for bible study.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all I think it's an ignorant person that feels compelled to tell others to get right with Jesus. You don't know a damn thing about anyone here. I have never had any issues with God or Jesus just his shepherds and the church. As I said comments like yours do not belong here take it to another forum or save it for bible study.

Well, Yank, Terry G dying is one of those deaths that makes you remember how fragile we are and 'get right with Jesus' is a pretty common saying, and I wasn't trying to preach to anyone, but I'm sorry for upsetting you.

Everyone gets a trophy and a B+ from now on, promise.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Yank, Terry G dying is one of those deaths that makes you remember how fragile we are and 'get right with Jesus' is a pretty common saying, and I wasn't trying to preach to anyone, but I'm sorry for upsetting you.

Everyone gets a trophy and a B+ from now on, promise.
It felt to me as if you were judging others a role for GOD himself. I can be a temperamental old codger from time to time and I too apologize. God bless and have a nice night,.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're asking the wrong guy. When I heard the report this morning my first thought was "May she rest in peace".
Exactly, its a joke.