• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DAM

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if the Rams get a mid-round pick in the 1st and draft a QB that is "borderline ready" to start would be the only way they bring Bradford back.

So the draft pick will determine everything. But even then, you are risking your reputation (which theirs isn't great anyway) if Sam gets hurt. Again.. I am all about the luck eventually balancing out, but we are talking about Bradford's body here. Bad shoulder, ankle, knee...

And it leads me back to the question: Is he capable to make reads fast enough or react to swarming defenses fast enough to protect himself?

Like I say.. The heat is coming every sunday. Pocket passers these days have to make quick decisions.
SJ, I gotta believe if Snisher trades up for a slot receiver than they trade up to get one of the big three QB's.

Right? :noidea:

I just don't see ANY scenario where we keep Sam Bradford on as our 'Franchise QB'.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it easier to find a qb in the first rounds or a left tackle.. Cuz we need both

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ, I gotta believe if Snisher trades up for a slot receiver than they trade up to get one of the big three QB's.

Right?
noidea.gif

I just don't see ANY scenario where we keep Sam Bradford on as our 'Franchise QB'.

Throw logic out the door Vita. Who knows who these clowns will draft next or i should say, FALL IN LOVE WITH NEXT. We are 1 year behind if you think about it. And by that I mean, we were 1 year late on Julio Jones - that's the WR we should have traded up for... but no we traded up for a 5'8 175 lb SLOT guy who's not even on the field for 1st downs. 1 year late on Andrew Luck. Of course we traded the #45 overall pick in 2012 to the Bears who took Alshon Jeffrey with it.

LMAO It's like a good/deep massage, it's so painful it's laughable.

Hundley out of UCLA may not get picked until 10-15 though. Depends on his year. But there might be a few other "sleepers" in this draft. The top 3 for sure have loads of talent.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy SJ you're going to give yourself a brain aneurysm.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA. Nah I got me a good deep tissue massage on saturday. I'm over it. The Rams FO has been clueless for years.

I am used to it. So much that I sent a Resume to Kevin Demoff and others, along with scenarios for which they should look at for 2014 draft.

Demoff's response: "Thank you for the information presented. We currently are not hiring scouts at this time. Don't give up on your dreams."

LOL Yeah you guys have it down Kevin.

It would have been fun, but it would have been an almost 50% pay cut as well.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it easier to find a qb in the first rounds or a left tackle.. Cuz we need both

Rams don't need a LT, they Long's replacement in Robinson. They need a LG, who can be had later in the draft.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right?
noidea.gif

Throw logic out the door Vita. Who knows who these clowns will draft next or i should say, FALL IN LOVE WITH NEXT. We are 1 year behind if you think about it. And by that I mean, we were 1 year late on Julio Jones - that's the WR we should have traded up for... but no we traded up for a 5'8 175 lb SLOT guy who's not even on the field for 1st downs. 1 year late on Andrew Luck. Of course we traded the #45 overall pick in 2012 to the Bears who took Alshon Jeffrey with it.

Hundley out of UCLA may not get picked until 10-15 though. Depends on his year. But there might be a few other "sleepers" in this draft. The top 3 for sure have loads of talent.

Here's CBS' early 2015 QB draft rankings:

NFL Draft - 2015 NFL Draft Prospects - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com

Mariota/Winston/Hundley in the 1st
Hogan/Cook borderline 1st/2nd
Mannion borderline 2nd/3rd
Petty 3rd

All are 6'3 - 6'5, no midgets in the mix lol.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And a Story yet untold.

This years season for these three dudes will be the great divider where they are drafted.

:nod:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams don't need a LT, they Long's replacement in Robinson. They need a LG, who can be had later in the draft.

Yep Shopson if he learns to pass block. Put Robinson out at LT and put Brandon Washington at left guard. That is huge left side to match the huge right side. Washington had a pretty good night against the Browns and he was playing LT. :nod:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Shopson if he learns to pass block. Put Robinson out at LT and put Brandon Washington at left guard. That is huge left side to match the huge right side. Washington had a pretty good night against the Browns and he was playing LT. :nod:
Hell if you're gonna move Jake from LT, we don't sit him.

We move his ass to Guard!

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, at this point if Long is going to half ass it, cut him too and let Robinson learn by fire. How can it be worse?:nod:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll still be watching EVERY game though ...and cheering my team as I always have for the last 30 years... but it's always gonna be in the back of my head all year, what "could have been".

Me too...

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, at this point if Long is going to half ass it, cut him too and let Robinson learn by fire. How can it be worse?:nod:

Marshall Faulk admitted to half assing most pre season games, specifically the play Trent Green broke his leg on.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell if you're gonna move Jake from LT, we don't sit him.

We move his ass to Guard!

You could do that too Vita, but I doubt Jake would comply. I was referring to the notion if they cut Long's ass (which I doubt they'll do this year), move Robinson to LT which is his college position and insert Brandon Washington at LG who is a big dude in his own right.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree, he's going to get somebody killed. I watched the play 2 or 3 times where Bradford got hurt. IMO, he made very little effort to block his man. Within 2 or 3 seconds, the defender hit Sam. Then after the play was over, he just stood there and watched his qb squirm on the ground in pain. Where most guys would have helped their qb. This guy is only there for 1 thing, that's a paycheck.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, he's going to get somebody killed. I watched the play 2 or 3 times where Bradford got hurt. IMO, he made very little effort to block his man. Within 2 or 3 seconds, the defender hit Sam. Then after the play was over, he just stood there and watched his qb squirm on the ground in pain. Where most guys would have helped their qb. This guy is only there for 1 thing, that's a paycheck.
I disagree.

Long was in his first series coming back from a much more recent ACL injury himself and he was obviously rusty.

Dude simply got beat with an inside, outside move so he then laid himself out in an effort to block his man.

If you got it taped zeke, go back and take a look. Long, looking like superman in flight, just misses in a attempt to recover from getting beat to stay in front of his man.

As far as watching his QB on the ground, I'm not sure what you are expecting him to do at that point?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick him up and rub fairy dust on his knee...duh!
:lol:

I'm sure zeke doesn't think that!

It's kind of a helpless situation. And you know the dude had to have felt terrible considering the possibilities going through his mind at the time.

You know, Sam was kind of posed in his follow through before taking the hit. It wasn't like he couldn't have moved a bit to his right after the throw to avoid contact. I gotta believe he saw the dude coming in as his throw was to the left side of the field.

Feeling where the pressure was coming from and getting out of harms way was never Sam's strong suit.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This years season for these three dudes will be the great divider where they are drafted.

Vita one would think yeah. But we tend to overlook a season of a college player and fall in love with the combine results IMO.