• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dalton's decision making ability

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who is this Palmer you speak of? I really don't know.

I just got back from the psycho hypnotist and have no idea. Man, that guy was a flippin' quack, I was awake the whole time, lol.

Dalton is doing better than I expected, and that makes me happy, whether we end up looking for another QB in a few years is really up to Dalton. The kid will write his own destiny, we just need to sit back and wait. we clearly aren't going to win the Luck sweepstakes over seattle and indy sucking, so we'll just ride it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else wish that Palmer could have had Green to throw to?

Would'a been nice but i'm like crash,i could care less now! The guy didn't get what he wanted...soooo he walked.All i can say is BYE!!
icon15.gif

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton Top 10 in Passing.

He has a 66% percent completion percent, had back to back 100+ rating games, 3 TD's, only 1 of 3 QB's to not have a INT yet. Almost led a come freom behind victory when down by 14 in the 3rd quarter. That missed 2-pt concversion, penalty on the final punt that put us at th 5 versus the 30, the brick hands of Simpson on 3rd down the previous drive, unfortunately the sack on the final drive. We had lots of chances to try and win that game.

It took Palmer 12 games before he had a 100+ QB rating on the road. Esiason didn't even have a 300 game his rookie season. Back to back 100+ QB Rating on the road, two tough places to play also. Cincinnati @ Cleveland presents a tough crowd, and Denver has not been friendly to us. Last QB to win in Denver was Ken Anderson and it was barely. Esiason nor Palmer could do it, of course Dalton didn't either, but he is a rookie, almost did it, and is working with a very young cast of players on offense around him.

Caldwell is really gonna have to step up with Shipley being lost for the year.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shipley out..

who takes his place, ryan whalen? how is tate as a wr?

n/m, can start a new subject for this.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'd be a playoff team if were he here. Probably 6-0 going into the bye.

I'm not so sure he could've played better than Dalton yesterday. Maybe he makes a couple throws Dalton couldn't, but overall i don't think it would matter. Palmer or no Palmer, Simpson has to catch the damn ball down the stretch and Marvin Lewis is a glorified doofus

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You don't need Brady or even Schaub to make the playoffs with this offense and defense against this schedule.

Palmer behind center entirely changes how defenses play. And had Palmer been here during training camp, it would also change how our offense has been designed to play.

And, I guarantee we wouldn't have been 1-12 on 3rd down if Palmer were behind center.
For a good portion of last season, if not the entire season, Palmer led the league in conversion of 3rd and very long.

Additionally, the first half wouldn't have been so horrendous offensively.

To compare Dalton to Palmer or suggest they'd be equals in any given game is crazy.

icehole3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And, I guarantee we wouldn't have been 1-12 on 3rd down if Palmer were behind center.

this Palmer is out of shape and enjoying retirement, not sure he would better than Dalton this week maybe after a month of getting in shape, this is Carson at the USC tailgate party last week

400410214.jpg