• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Week....

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It actually kinda sucks that last night's curb stoppin by the Eagles doesn't mean squat in the playoff picture, ( I guess it can if they tie the Cowgirls)

This franchise has been down this road before, coming down to a game against the "Boys" for a playoff spot. My biggest concern is that frickn Romo, which one of his split personalities is gonna show up for this game?

Not to beat a dead horse, but that beat down the Eagles put out last night was a week too late, this should be decided all ready, enough of that...

The Eagles need to run the ball, McCoy and company touch the ball alot I know they can take care of Dallas, but if they go back to this pass happy crap that was played in Minnesota, when then its gonna a long night.

Thoughts????

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank GOD they lost to the Vikings.....now they won't take Orton lightly. Defense and a great game plan will do the trick

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank GOD they lost to the Vikings.....now they won't take Orton lightly. Defense and a great game plan will do the trick

Well let's just hope they keep that feeling going, this is on the road and now this whole Romo out crap is making me a little nervous, Cowgirls are gonna run the ball alot, all it take is 8 men in the box and a play action to make a certain corner look like crap again....

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad to mediocre QBs make this Eagle defense look bad. This game makes me more nervous now than it did with Romo as a starter. This game will end badly if we play from behind early. Everyone thinks Murray is going to run a hundred times in this game. I think the opposite. I think a lot of screens and short passes to Beasley is what is going to be a problem. I still like the Eagles in a close game. Foles can't afford another stinker like the first game vs Dallas. This game makes me a bit nervous.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad to mediocre QBs make this Eagle defense look bad. This game makes me more nervous now than it did with Romo as a starter. This game will end badly if we play from behind early. Everyone thinks Murray is going to run a hundred times in this game. I think the opposite. I think a lot of screens and short passes to Beasley is what is going to be a problem. I still like the Eagles in a close game. Foles can't afford another stinker like the first game vs Dallas. This game makes me a bit nervous.

The Eagles will defeat Dallas. The Dallas defense will not be able to repeat the last performance against the Eagles. Foles has improved since that game,and so has the Eagles offense. The Eagles defense must hold Dallas in the 1st half. Once the eagles get the lead,they will never look back! Eagles 27 Cowboys 17. Book it!

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles will defeat Dallas. The Dallas defense will not be able to repeat the last performance against the Eagles. Foles has improved since that game,and so has the Eagles offense. The Eagles defense must hold Dallas in the 1st half. Once the eagles get the lead,they will never look back! Eagles 27 Cowboys 17. Book it!

That's how I see it as well!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna lie this sucks having to wait until Sunday night for this game, love the primetime games, but come on this is for the playoffs lets get it going...