• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas vs Chargers thread

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where in that post does It say I said it was Ware's fault? I said the defense got slapped around. River's got over 400 yards in passing. I'd say it was a total defensive team effort.

One poster blame Ware, you then jumped on board and said be careful when talking bad about Ware. We all know you don't care for Ware. That's why you co-signed with the other guy. I then said where were you guys they first 3 games when he played well thats all.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful. Can't say anything bad about

ware or the Defense in here.

This is the post I'm referring to. It's clear the defense was horrible this game, but it was a collective effort or lack there of.:nod:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One poster blame Ware, you then jumped on board and said be careful when talking bad about Ware. We all know you don't care for Ware. That's why you co-signed with the other guy. I then said where were you guys they first 3 games when he played well thats all.
Once again, all I ever said was he was over rated. I still root for him every week although I will admit he does have a $.10 head. But looking at this team so far this year, I'm way more concerned about our linebacker and secondary play. However, the mental toughness and over all discipline of this unit is still lacking

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your the douche that has a Dallas icon and two Boston icons and I bet you only live in the vicinity (as in one day or less to travel) of one of those towns.

Wait, you are the Cowboys, St Louis Cardinal, Chicago Bulls fan. THat was a pretty lame response.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being serious, what is wrong with this team?

1)Mo Claiborne is broke. He alternates between lost and burnt
2)JG/Callahan will never learn. 37 passes to 16 runs in what was a close game in the 4th quarter. Ran great last week, averaged over 5 yards a pop this week. Even early in this game, the Dez TD came off play action, that looked like a TD from the fake on. The Chargers didn't win because they threw for 400. They won because they ran it down our freaking throats in the 2nd half
3)Monte had a great game last week, this week....please get out of the damn zone
4)Finally, on T Williams....did anyone check to see if this nitwit scored at least a 4 on his wonderlic? This kid should be inactive until he gets a freaking clue or learns to catch or maybe run the right route, whichever comes first. And I know Austin is hurt, but the proof is in the pudding

:wtf2:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1)Mo Claiborne is broke. He alternates between lost and burnt
2)JG/Callahan will never learn. 37 passes to 16 runs in what was a close game in the 4th quarter. Ran great last week, averaged over 5 yards a pop this week. Even early in this game, the Dez TD came off play action, that looked like a TD from the fake on. The Chargers didn't win because they threw for 400. They won because they ran it down our freaking throats in the 2nd half
3)Monte had a great game last week, this week....please get out of the damn zone
4)Finally, on T Williams....did anyone check to see if this nitwit scored at least a 4 on his wonderlic? This kid should be inactive until he gets a freaking clue or learns to catch or maybe run the right route, whichever comes first. And I know Austin is hurt, but the proof is in the pudding

:wtf2:

I think Williams has dropped any support there was for him. He's not the REASON we lost and saying we win if he doesn't put the ball on the ground, but he did personally deliver the final nail and hammer in a gift box to allow the Chargers to put the game away.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Williams has dropped any support there was for him. He's not the REASON we lost and saying we win if he doesn't put the ball on the ground, but he did personally deliver the final nail and hammer in a gift box to allow the Chargers to put the game away.

Was a dumb rookie mistake.

But have seen worse..... atleast he didn't toss the ball thinking he had a touchdown when he didnt.

Time was going .... If he would have score or not fumbled I still don't think we win the game.

Defense had been on the field an incredible amount of time in the second half. I don't think they would have stopped the Chargers and got the ball back.

Want to throw blame in this game. It goes on the O-line.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me I'm not ready to toss Williams into the wood pile, but he hes to show he can play without dumb mistakes. I can't place too much blame at the OL though. I just think all aspects of the team deserves some blame. This was the epitome of a TEAM loss.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OL more blame than the defense?

absolutely

They owned our interior line the whole game.

Offense got what one drive in the 3rd quarter? And did nothing with it.

Take away Lees INT ..... and our offense sucked. A jump ball crazy catch from Dez. and Dez again on the 30+ yard catch and run. Other than that our offense was total shit.

If you think our defense wasn't tired .... you watched a different game than I did

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't the Offense only having one drive in the 3rd Qtr more the Defenses fault? The Offense only had one shot to do anything and failing one time isn't anything to be upset with as it's percentage wise the most likely scenario in the NFL, no? Wasn't the defense being tired mostly their own fault?

I wasn't able to see much so I can't really argue too strongly and could be wrong on this one, but I I'm not letting the defense off the hook...That doesn't mean the Offense played well of course, but our pass defense has not been good this year giving up an average of 329 yards passing.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't the Offense only having one drive in the 3rd Qtr more the Defenses fault? The Offense only had one shot to do anything and failing one time isn't anything to be upset with as it's percentage wise the most likely scenario in the NFL, no? Wasn't the defense being tired mostly their own fault?

I wasn't able to see much so I can't really argue too strongly and could be wrong on this one, but I I'm not letting the defense off the hook...That doesn't mean the Offense played well of course, but our pass defense has not been good this year giving up an average of 329 yards passing.

I've watched the game twice now......

Blame goes on the O-line

Mo had been sit for Scandrick... Then Scandrick got hurt. Mo isn't healthy .... and it shows.
That said our defense got pressure in the first half. Our offense ate up no clock though. So yeah the defense was tired... and they were tired BECAUSE of the offense. Doesnt have to be about scoring. Keeping a driving going and letting the defense rest means something.

You really want my honest opinion..... I blame Callahan. The dumbest called game on offense I've seen since Dave Campo.
14 of 16 of Murray's runs were on 1st down and he was averaging more than 5 yards a carry. A 5 year old knew if it was pass or run by the end of the 1st quarter

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 5 year old knew if it was pass or run by the end of the 1st quarter

Unfortunately that has been our MO for far too long now

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a case for this loss being a total team effort. IMHO the play calling and lack of adjustments by the coaching staff was horrible. Have to put most of the blame on the defense though. Couldn't stop S.D. in the second half and gave up 401 yards in passing. Can't blame that on the defense.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense basically stopped themselves the entire game. All 4 drops came on different drives and cost us first downs. Harris dropped the second pass of the game which would have been a first down. Williams dropped one the second drive. Dez dropped a big one in the third and Witten in the 4rth. We also had holding penalties wipe away 1 st down plays. I understand drops and holds are gonna happen, but they always happen to us at terrible times. We couldnt sustain drives though because of the dropped 3rd down passes. As far as running the ball, if you go back and look at the drive charts, Im not really sure where you could have ran the ball more. The defense was flat pathetic in the second half.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OL more blame than the defense?
For the most part, I feel the O-line has played better than I thought it would, especially since putting Waters in there. The pass protection has been a lot better than last year. Have to clean up a few penalties at bad times though. Dropped passes receivers and fumbles by Williams have been killers. If some of those dropped passes by Dez and Witten were caught and a better pass from Romo to Austin in the K.C., we just might be 4 - 0.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the most part, I feel the O-line has played better than I thought it would, especially since putting Waters in there. The pass protection has been a lot better than last year. Have to clean up a few penalties at bad times though. Dropped passes receivers and fumbles by Williams have been killers. If some of those dropped passes by Dez and Witten were caught and a better pass from Romo to Austin in the K.C., we just might be 4 - 0.

I think there are 3 greater concerns than oline after 4 weeks of play.
1. Defensive coverage...mostly at corner
2. depth at dline
3. game planning, play calling, in game adjustments

which is a far cry from what were the issues coming into the season

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there are 3 greater concerns than oline after 4 weeks of play.
1. Defensive coverage...mostly at corner
2. depth at dline
3. game planning, play calling, in game adjustments

which is a far cry from what were the issues coming into the season
:agree: