• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas vs Chargers thread

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could never make your point though ..... James sucked monkey nuts and got his numbers just cause ... Lee is actually working for his numbers..

Might have had me if you wouldn't have named James as a comparison
Would it have been better to compare him with Howley or Henderson? LOL.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fellas I'm obviously alone on this one fellas no biggie, kinda like Blue Jersey thinking Ware is over rated, happens to the best of us. were just a bunch of guys with 9to5's who have a lot of passion for their team. Respect to all. Hoping for a win on Sunday.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flies to the ball. Always around the play. ..... Yeah I''d say fair comparison

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flies to the ball. Always around the play. ..... Yeah I''d say fair comparison
I'm finally glad we agree for a change. I really love Lee and I agree with you on this one. So far he is our best defensive player.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats true......Pday just hating on me cause I love the Longhorns. He's kicking me while i'm down.

Now cmon. all I'm saying is you will be hard pressed finding many 18 tackle games this season. This wasn't Bradie James tackles 8 yards down field neither. This was 15 solo. How many times you think lee had Gates off the snap? I bet it's a handful and no way in a Kiffin defense you can tell me lee (who's very good in coverage and had decent coverage on the TD) had Gates deep middle.

you should see my gameroom. I have signed pictures of Big Earl, Nobis, Wooster, James Street. Texas was my team growing up. Best man in my wedding bleeds brunt orange. That all changed with Mack brown and the Major Applewhite, Chris Sims situation. Mack can sell a kid but the politics, Austin circuit and power got the better of the man. It's comical to see the underachievement going on in Austin the last 5/6 years. UT coaches make Dallas coaches look world beaters. Pitch a tent over that circus.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember a guy named Brady James who routinely led this team in tackles. Wooooo buddy lol before yall go crazy, it's noway James is in the same status sphere as Lee as a player.....I'm just making the point that a bunch of tackles don't always equal a great performance.

I'm going to ignore this just this one time.

Please don't talk about wrong hole James in the same breath as Lee. My grandson see's the player Lee is and he's pushing 4. Kid looks good in his junior lee jersey too.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fellas I'm obviously alone on this one fellas no biggie, kinda like Blue Jersey thinking Ware is over rated, happens to the best of us. were just a bunch of guys with 9to5's who have a lot of passion for their team. Respect to all. Hoping for a win on Sunday.

back at you

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pday I wasn't directly making that comparison to James....Thanks for letting me slide anyway. I like Texas cause a couple of my family members went there. I'm also a dumb Houston Cougars fan. I didn't go to Texas I'm just a dumb Fireman.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interviews (including Garrett) during the the NFL Network "NFL Replay" seemed to indicate Lee was in man coverage on the Gates TD. Not sure about the deep help on that one. Either way, even if beat he still had a real good game.

Didn't realize how much time was left when Williams fumbled. Thought there was a lot less. Boy that was big.

Romo still holding the ball too long at times. He has get it out quicker. So obvious after watching him and Rivers. Made some nice throws though and his scramble before the fumble could have been one of the plays of the game if not for the turnover.

Defensive pressure was much better before guys started missing time with injuries.

Running game was fantastic when we used it. You could really see how it opened up the middle of the field on a bunch of the passing plays.

After watching the game as compared to reading the box score...I thought the play calling was pretty darn good. Amazing we only scored 21 points. Defense just killed us. Get out of that damn zone a little for Christs sake. They need to stop some of those long drives and another late game offsides by Ware. I thought the OL played pretty damn good. If they played like that every week wed have no problem making the playoffs. Really the offense overall played good IMO.