• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Dallas @ Tampa Bay 8:15 pm EST on ESPN

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, watching Dallas lose in the playoffs is always deeply exciting, especially when Dak inevitably throws his trademark pick six!

Running rather than throwing when there are only a few seconds left on the clock also does the trick. :mad2:

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One difference between this Cowboys team compared to last year is the fact that Dallas actually traded for a pretty good Nose Tackle in Hankins whereas that Dallas team last year didn't have a single true run stuffing NT.
Will see if that allows them to better contain SFs rush attack.

astute observation, sonny boyyyyyyy

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love being wrong. I had that game marked as a big L. Dak had the yips early, but settled down.

I thought his fake on the touchdown he took in himself was very well executed.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saturday, January 21, 2023

Sunday, January 22, 2023

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the two best things I saw were in the Manning cast from last night. Peyton going totally nuts watching the kicker miss 3 straight XPs and blurting out, "can you cut a guy at halftime?" Brought back memories of the "idiot kicker" line with Mike Vanderjagt.
Then when Coach Dan Campbell was on Eli was asking if they could give him "Dude of the year" honors.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the two best things I saw were in the Manning cast from last night. Peyton going totally nuts watching the kicker miss 3 straight XPs and blurting out, "can you cut a guy at halftime?" Brought back memories of the "idiot kicker" line with Mike Vanderjagt.
Then when Coach Dan Campbell was on Eli was asking if they could give him "Dude of the year" honors.

I love watching those two... I liked it when Deion was on there and they were complaining that the Buccs weren't running the ball with Fournette. They mentioned that they sat him for a few games to make sure he was fresh for this game... Then Peyton said, "Or they may be keeping him fresh for the offseason"... At that point, Deion was cracking up... You had to of watched it to see how funny it was...

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love watching those two... I liked it when Deion was on there and they were complaining that the Buccs weren't running the ball with Fournette. They mentioned that they sat him for a few games to make sure he was fresh for this game... Then Peyton said, "Or they may be keeping him fresh for the offseason"... At that point, Deion was cracking up... You had to of watched it to see how funny it was...
Yeah, Deion was great. Peyton started asking him about coverages and stuff and the stuff Deion was saying was cracking me up. One of the other good ones was when Dak scored on the naked bootleg and Eli compared it to a Peyton hilite. "Same play only it took you four times as long to get there brother"