• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is an absolute pleasure to watch. The ball movement... the depth... the trust...

Enjoy the ride kids.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of them were shitting their diapers the last time the Lakers were this poor.

This is a new experience for them.
I hope they experience that for many seasons to come.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they thought they had a chance tonight lol

Denial is a tough thing to absorb when you've never had to deal with it.

They are putrid on defense... and it translates directly to their offense. And when you have Kobe jacking up 40 foot 3-pointers...

A whole bunch of ill fitting parts.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its nice having quick, athletic guys like Ellis and Wright. They just explode past people. This team just brings in waves of players. We had just 1 starter playing most of the 2nd quarter. It was good to see Nelson get things going in the 1st and Parson go to the hole a few times and score. But Wright just demoralizes the other team.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you want to laugh? Read this horseshit Kobe said trying to explain taking max money. I hope he enjoys being at the bottom of the West.

Kobe Bryant of Los Angeles Lakers says hometown discount deals are 'a big coup' for owners - ESPN Los Angeles

"Is it a big enough discount to help us become a contender? Yes."

Sums it all up right there. Why would he give a damn? He's got his rings.

As great of a player as he's been... he's still a selfish dick. Lakers fans deserve him.

And Boozer.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As great of a player as he's been... he's still a selfish dick. Lakers fans deserve him.

And Boozer.
I wonder when Lakers fans will realize that Kobe is only concerned about the money.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its nice having quick, athletic guys like Ellis and Wright. They just explode past people. This team just brings in waves of players. We had just 1 starter playing most of the 2nd quarter. It was good to see Nelson get things going in the 1st and Parson go to the hole a few times and score. But Wright just demoralizes the other team.

The ball movement and how it facilitates those quick players getting open shots is fun to watch. It's fun basketball.

And when you match that style of game against a defense as terrible as the Lakers, tonight happens.

62% shooting... damn.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And Boozer.

Thats what makes Dirk so great. He did not feel pressure to take a pay cut it is just his nature to do what he thought would be best for the team and he knows he has more money than what to do with. How fortunate are we to have someone like that to be the face of the franchise and someone the fans just appreciate and love because of the person and player he is.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder when Lakers fans will realize that Kobe is only concerned about the money.

The realistic ones do. They know this team isn't going to start rebuilding until he's gone. Meaning next year.

The unrealistic ones never will.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what makes Dirk so great. He did not feel pressure to take a pay cut it is just his nature to do what he thought would be best for the team and he knows he has more money than what to do with. How fortunate are we to have someone like that to be the face of the franchise and someone the fans just appreciate and love because of the person and player he is.
Dirk always put the team first.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember my youngest son and I being at game 3 in 2011 against the Lakers and we were behind the entire game and had the most obnoxious Laker fan next to me just cussing every Mav fan. Then the 3 ball went crazy in the 4th and we ran them out of the gym and that fan as well. Then game 4 was a 3 point clinic. Ended Jackson's tenure and turned Bynum into a little girl the rest of his career. The beginning of the end of the great Lakers as we know them began that series.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember my youngest son and I being at game 3 in 2011 against the Lakers and we were behind the entire game and had the most obnoxious Laker fan next to me just cussing every Mav fan. Then the 3 ball went crazy in the 4th and we ran them out of the gym and that fan as well. Then game 4 was a 3 point clinic. Ended Jackson's tenure and turned Bynum into a little girl the rest of his career. The beginning of the end of the great Lakers as we know them began that series.

That Game 4 was one of the sweetest moments in my sports awareness existence. Especially after Bynum pulled his bitch act and all the good Laker fans I know (there actually are some) turned on him and that team.

You're right. That was the last gasp of those championship teams.