• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win for the Mavericks. Timmy and Parker did not play in the 4th quarter. Pop must have thought the game against the Thunder tomorrow is more important. Maybe we'll beat them and help you guys out.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win for the Mavericks. Timmy and Parker did not play in the 4th quarter. Pop must have thought the game against the Thunder tomorrow is more important. Maybe we'll beat them and help you guys out.

How does the Spurs beating anyone help us?

Would much rather face Houston than Golden State or Memphis, only thing in our way is the Spurs and the 6 seed

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does the Spurs beating anyone help us?

Would much rather face Houston than Golden State or Memphis, only thing in our way is the Spurs and the 6 seed

He seems to be obsessed with the idea that unless the Spurs beat lower seeds the Mavs will end up a lottery team. I hope the Thunder rocks the Spurs.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The mavericks don't want Golden State in the playoffs. I guarantee you that. GS always crushes you guys. That said, I think your coach is very good and you guys would stand a chance against everyone else in a playoff series.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The mavericks don't want Golden State in the playoffs. I guarantee you that. GS always crushes you guys. That said, I think your coach is very good and you guys would stand a chance against everyone else in a playoff series.

But where do you keep getting this idea that somehow the Mavs will finish with the 8th seed? Do the math. Even if the Thunder win tonight, they'd still be 3 games back of Dallas. There are only 10 games left for both teams after the Thunder play tonight. Do you honestly think the Thunder are going to gain 3 games on Dallas in just 10 games?

The Mavs have games against the Pacers, Nuggets, Lakers, and Jazz remaining. That should be 4 wins right there. They also play the Suns, Rockets, Spurs, and Thunder. They could easily split those 4 games. And then even if they lose their other two to the Warriors and Blazers, that would give them a record of 6-4. The Blazers would have to go 4-1 against the Rockets, Grizzlies, Blazers, Mavs, and Spurs and then also go 5-0 against the other teams. Not happening.

The Mavs are tied with San Antonio and 3 up on OKC. Take a wild guess which team they need to lose more.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But where do you keep getting this idea that somehow the Mavs will finish with the 8th seed? Do the math. Even if the Thunder win tonight, they'd still be 3 games back of Dallas. There are only 10 games left for both teams after the Thunder play tonight. Do you honestly think the Thunder are going to gain 3 games on Dallas in just 10 games?

The Mavs have games against the Pacers, Nuggets, Lakers, and Jazz remaining. That should be 4 wins right there. They also play the Suns, Rockets, Spurs, and Thunder. They could easily split those 4 games. And then even if they lose their other two to the Warriors and Blazers, that would give them a record of 6-4. The Blazers would have to go 4-1 against the Rockets, Grizzlies, Blazers, Mavs, and Spurs and then also go 5-0 against the other teams. Not happening.

The Mavs are tied with San Antonio and 3 up on OKC. Take a wild guess which team they need to lose more.

My point exactly, not to mention Fuck the Spurs

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Mavericks having the harder schedule and 3 automatic losses ( At SA, At OKC, and vs. GS) I was just trying to make the point that a Thunder win tonight would still put the Mavs in jeopardy of the 8 seed with 1 head to head game remaining between Mavs / OKC

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Mavericks having the harder schedule and 3 automatic losses ( At SA, At OKC, and vs. GS) I was just trying to make the point that a Thunder win tonight would still put the Mavs in jeopardy of the 8 seed with 1 head to head game remaining between Mavs / OKC

At SA and at OKC are automatic losses? Is it suddenly 2012 again?

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Antonio is also coming off 3 tough games in 4 nights, while the Mavs will not have played since Tuesday

The Spurs won't be tired. They had tonight off and the OKC game was over halfway into the third quarter.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant out 4-6 months. Still an automatic loss?

Based on where the game is and Westbrook playing out of his mind i'd say yes. If the game was in Dallas, i'd pick the Mavericks.

The Mavericks are 3 and 1/2 up on the Thunder and they would be only 2 1/2 if the Spurs lost to them on Wednesday.

The mavericks play @ Indiana on sunday and @ OKC on Wednesday. The Thunder play @ Utah and @ Phoenix two winnable games for them. I'm sure all of you are still going to disagree with me, but the Spurs did you guys a big favor. I see a Maverick team limping to the finish line with 5 or 6 tough games on their schedule. Westbrook is playing at an MVP level right now and i'd give him the award if the Thunder are able to qualify for the playoffs in this historically competitive western conference with Durant hurt for most of the year. Which scenario would you choose with the Thunder likely picking up 2 wins this weekend? I'd pick the first one if I were you. Especially considering your team has to play OKC very soon.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on where the game is and Westbrook playing out of his mind i'd say yes. If the game was in Dallas, i'd pick the Mavericks.

The Mavericks are 3 and 1/2 up on the Thunder and they would be only 2 1/2 if the Spurs lost to them on Wednesday.

The mavericks play @ Indiana on sunday and @ OKC on Wednesday. The Thunder play @ Utah and @ Phoenix two winnable games for them. I'm sure all of you are still going to disagree with me, but the Spurs did you guys a big favor. I see a Maverick team limping to the finish line with 5 or 6 tough games on their schedule. Westbrook is playing at an MVP level right now and i'd give him the award if the Thunder are able to qualify for the playoffs in this historically competitive western conference with Durant hurt for most of the year. Which scenario would you choose with the Thunder likely picking up 2 wins this weekend? I'd pick the first one if I were you. Especially considering your team has to play OKC very soon.

You conveniently left off the rest of the games AFTER the two upcoming. Yeah the Thunder have two easier games then. But then you failed to mention that the Thunder play 5 Western Playoffs teams while the Mavs gets to feast on a few bottom feeders. That would put their lead right back up to at least 2 games. The Thunder aren't catching the Mavs. Period.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mavs need a 3 just to tie this game. First round exit is gonna suck.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another crappy loss. Can Dallas not play well if they aren't home?