• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Cowboy Signings

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys re-signed WR Amari Cooper to a five-year, $100 million contract.
Cooper reportedly turned down "significantly" more money from the Redskins in order to re-up in Dallas for $20 million annually and $60 million guaranteed, slightly less than Julio Jones' $22 million per year and $64 million guaranteed. This extension was still a no-brainer as the 25-year-old stormed out to an overall WR4 ranking for fantasy through Dallas' first nine games then stumbled down the stretch, suddenly casting doubt on his future with the organization. Those last seven no-shows can arguably be attributed to his struggles through knee and ankle injuries over the final two months of the season. Expect the Cowboys to lock up Dak Prescott with their next lucrative deal, whenever that may be.

Well if the rumor is true.
His comments were legit on wanting to be a Cowboy forever.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper reportedly turned down "significantly" more money from the Redskins in order to re-up in Dallas for $20 million annually and $60 million guaranteed, slightly less than Julio Jones' $22 million per year and $64 million guaranteed. This extension was still a no-brainer as the 25-year-old stormed out to an overall WR4 ranking for fantasy through Dallas' first nine games then stumbled down the stretch, suddenly casting doubt on his future with the organization. Those last seven no-shows can arguably be attributed to his struggles through knee and ankle injuries over the final two months of the season. Expect the Cowboys to lock up Dak Prescott with their next lucrative deal, whenever that may be.

Show me the money. Dayum

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good new, Good news

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys are restructuring Elliott's and Collins' contracts. Not sure how much that will add to our cap space

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The great part was Amari leaving the skins money on the table. Then again the skins may not be a playoff team for awhile

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L.....we shouldn't play at that level
Houston's coach/GM is dumb ass of the year
Yep, I could not believe the Hopkins trade .Houston. trades one of the best wideouts for nothing and then gives a slot receiver with injury history 9million per season.. I liked Cobb but they seriously overpaid

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L.....we shouldn't play at that level
Houston's coach/GM is dumb ass of the year
If he thought DHOP was disgruntled, wait til Watson plays with that weak supporting cast. I wonder if that coach makes it through the offseason.
While there is still blood in the water, Jerry should shake a 5th rounder his direction and see what falls out. I know from playing FF that he also hates Coutee. I'd take that kid as Cobb's replacement.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinn and Jones gone on big money contracts. Gonna be a banner year for comp picks next year. I hope we can go get Floyd from Chicago. I know he didn't do much so far, but he is just now getting to his beast years. Get him for much less than Quinn got and then watch him outperform Quinn. :)

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinn and Jones gone on big money contracts. Gonna be a banner year for comp picks next year. I hope we can go get Floyd from Chicago. I know he didn't do much so far, but he is just now getting to his beast years. Get him for much less than Quinn got and then watch him outperform Quinn. :)
I'm still holding out hope for Clowney. Ya neva know...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still holding out hope for Clowney. Ya neva know...
Not enough money for Clowney + all the secondary help we need.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not enough money for Clowney + all the secondary help we need.
Sure, if you are assuming that we are going to pay for secondary help :noidea:
With Clowney and Tank all of our mediocre DBs become a little bit better

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still need bodies up front. Under contract right now: we only have Tank, Crawford, and a bunch of youth that haven't played much. We are going to need some of that cap to get some linemen.