• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescott Makes Bold Claim!

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you not have a goal like this if you’re a QB? I have no issue at all with him stepping out and saying that. It communicates that he is willing to go on record with accountability. It’s also clear what he’s focused on coming out of last year. Get back to protecting the football better while still making plays. If I’m a Cowboys fan, I love him stepping out with this in a public forum. I bet he comes pretty damn close to single digit interceptions

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully this doesn't make him half the QB he is. Sometimes when guys focus on not throwing INT's they get a little gun shy on tight windows, get too conservative and start taking more and more sacks. It is hard enough to be a QB in this league without having two opposite thoughts battling in your head when you need split second decision making.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully this doesn't make him half the QB he is. Sometimes when guys focus on not throwing INT's they get a little gun shy on tight windows, get too conservative and start taking more and more sacks. It is hard enough to be a QB in this league without having two opposite thoughts battling in your head when you need split second decision making.
Donovan mcnabb comes to mind. Lucky Bastard had Andy Reid's incredible passing game and shitted and puked all over it. Goes to show how much is coaching and where a prospect lands.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dak-prescott-trash.gif
Thats just putting s target on your head......

Get ready for the check downs!

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys claiming that Dak was misquoted. claiming that he said he won't have "tipped" INTs this year.

Actually, that take to me seems kind of weird. That’s something out of his control just as it was out of his control last year when balls hit guys in the hands and they turned into INTs.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, that take to me seems kind of weird. That’s something out of his control just as it was out of his control last year when balls hit guys in the hands and they turned into INTs.
I can see how someone would mishear that quote though.

We won't have ten interceptions this year.

We won't have tipped interceptions this year.

Don't matter, Prescott has had two really good years, both involved him having less than 10 INT's. That should be his goal every year, and the receivers should set goals to have ZERO tipped passes for INT's that they caused.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not like Dak is going to be under any pressure either right?

Wont happen.

Miss 3 days of training camp and you lose a year of service.

He shouldnt have signed a 6 year deal. That's his agents fault not the Cowboys.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wont happen.

Miss 3 days of training camp and you lose a year of service.

He shouldnt have signed a 6 year deal. That's his agents fault not the Cowboys.
Was talking to someone else on another forum about this. Apparently he just restructured this winter at the Cowboys request to free up cap space. This is clearly an agent fucking up. The carrot in renegotiating for the team’s benefit when they request it, is supposed to be more up front money and more years.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no issue with Dak setting a high bar for himself, but it is very hard for any QB to play 17 games and not have 10 INTS. Even most elite QB’s have 10 INTS now, especially those in a pass heavy offense, and I expect the Cowboys will be a bit more pass heavy this year with the departure of Zeke, and the Cowboys have 3 stellar receivers in Lamb, Cooks and Gallup. I expect Dak to bounce back from his subpar 2022 season, but not getting to double digit picks is a very big challenge.