• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak, Big Red and Kris Richard

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
By QBR, Dak is the best quarterback so we should pay him like the best quarterback —- HELL NO! He plays behind a very good line, has talent at receiver and tight end and one of the best backs in the game. He is 3-3 this year and did not make the critical plays or made poor plays that contributed to the loss. Easy to pad stats down 31-3 and 21-3 and against the worst of the league. He is a good QB but not elite thus far no matter what analytics say. By that same stat, we would say Brady is number 11. Really?! Get out of here. Glad you are coming around to realizing Big Red and his staff are a problem. Soon you will realize what we have.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Dak is about to make more money per season than Zeke and DLaw...combined. He is the QB, it goes with the territory.
Dak has to lead the team to points in the first half. This team was built to get a lead and then pound Zeke. If the last 3 weeks have shown anything for certain, it's that this teams passing game is built for play action off the run, not get behind and impose their will

Sorry Earl. There's a difference between Elite and Franchise. Hell I could argue there could be seasons with NO Elite QB playing.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, somewhere between GreenBayandGuitars and Earl lands the truth about Dak. Now I'd put Dak closer to Earls assessment because while I don't see Dak as ELITE I do see him as a Franchise QB.

I tend to agree. It's like the Romo argument all over again and just as annoying. I'm not sure which is worse, the Dak haters or the Dak apologists. Neither seems to watch the same games I watch or be objective enough to comment with anything other than a post that reinforces their belief that they have dug their heels in on for so long, that they care about nothing but defending it...

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing Dak has to do is be better than the previous week every week.Keep improving where he can and encourage the team to do the same and then we will get back on track. When a player gives his best he can never be faulted b/c he can be no better than his best.

I worry far less about Dak than I worry about an utterly inept defense that places him in 3-4 touchdown holes which completely takes the offense out of whatever offensive game plan they were intending to be in to begin with. Not that those offensive game plans are anything to write home about... but this defense is atrocious.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By QBR, Dak is the best quarterback so we should pay him like the best quarterback —- HELL NO! He plays behind a very good line, has talent at receiver and tight end and one of the best backs in the game. He is 3-3 this year and did not make the critical plays or made poor plays that contributed to the loss. Easy to pad stats down 31-3 and 21-3 and against the worst of the league. He is a good QB but not elite thus far no matter what analytics say. By that same stat, we would say Brady is number 11. Really?! Get out of here. Glad you are coming around to realizing Big Red and his staff are a problem. Soon you will realize what we have.
In all fairness Brady is a broken down old man. One of these games Brady is going to get hit and will break a bone and have to retire. He cant move very well, and yeah he has never been able to move very well but it is obvious that he is 42 years old or whatever he is. The only reason why Brady is even playing is because the NFL protects him and has gone soft.AF

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worry far less about Dak than I worry about an utterly inept defense that places him in 3-4 touchdown holes which completely takes the offense out of whatever offensive game plan they were intending to be in to begin with. Not that those offensive game plans are anything to write home about... but this defense is atrocious.
Got ya Robin. Me too. Was commenting on Dak since he has been the major subject of the day.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got ya Robin. Me too. Was commenting on Dak since he has been the major subject of the day.

Completely understand, my fellow Vet. I guess my point is he probably shouldn’t be the major subject of the day. Takes focus from the real issue IMO...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair assessment, but Dak actually has been elite this year. If he wasn't a Cowboy he would be getting heavy praise from the media instead of dragged down.
Get off the crack pipe.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts on Urban Meyer replacing Garrett? Meyer seemed to say good things about the cowboys head coaching job when he was on colon cowturds show. In fact Meyer really seemed real interested and really gave Cowboys compliments. I know I am interested in Meyer

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts on Urban Meyer replacing Garrett? Meyer seemed to say good things about the cowboys head coaching job when he was on colon cowturds show. In fact Meyer really seemed real interested and really gave Cowboys compliments. I know I am interested in Meyer
I'll pass on Meyer. It's a lot harder to outspend other teams to build a roster in the NFL.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I defended Garrett for a long ass time cause his team played hard. No more. I've had enough.
Give me the OU coach with a near a complete new coaching staff turnover

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I defended Garrett for a long ass time cause his team played hard. No more. I've had enough.
Give me the OU coach with a near a complete new coaching staff turnover
Meyer can't handle stress of college football lol Coaching America's team is even more stressful.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#wintonight
#gocowboys

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you are talking out your ass. Whatever social media device you want to go by, when a team loses 3 straight, the QB gets hammered.
Also, the fact that you think everyonr on here hates Dak proves you are delusional . A few do, but you lump everyone who doesn't think Dak is better than Russell Wilson into the hater pile

Not many people post here. It's easy to lump you together.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, right there Earl...Dak has NOT been ELITE this year. He has been good. Nothing wrong with that.
Just goes to show how hypocritical people like you and the media are. Dak been on the same level as Mahomes and Russell Wilson this year. But the narrative is that Mahomes and Wilson have been elite and Dak hasn't been.

When Amari consistently beats coverage and Dak hits him wide open in stride deep, Amari is given almost all of the credit. When Mahomes does the exact same thing to Tyreek Hill, it is all about how amazing Mahomes is. Media manipulation and narrative pushing continues to be the reason why Dak will never be seen as what he truly is. No, he's not elite yet in the pecking order of QBs, but he has been a great QB his entire career, is more than worth a 35 million contract, and has possibly taken a step forward because he has been playing at an elite level so far this season. Hell, you could make the case Dak has been playing elite ever since they acquired Amari. The media is too busy pushing Dak's faults down everyone's throat but never wants to mention all the incredible throws he makes. All you hear about is Dak inaccuracy but Dak throws way more dimes than he throws bad passes. Media too busy giving Zeke all the credit and falsely claiming the Cowboys need to establish the run in order to be effective to even notice how great Dak has become.