• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak, Big Red and Kris Richard

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 3 in EPA, #1 QB in total QBR. He's only been disappointing if you are completely clueless and just like to say stupid shit.
A 3-3 record indicates he's not getting the job done.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if I am alone here,but I am not doing cartwheels at the thought of Richard being HC. He is responsible for Jourdan Lewis being on the bench. Lewis is the only corner we got that plays the ball on occasion. Also sick of Heath. Heath should have made the tackle on that long TD. Also not kicking the FG on the play prior was a dumb move by Garrot. The Cowboys likely win if they kick that FG and not kill their momentum.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what did Moore do wrong yesterday? If we don't have all of those drops and penalties we probably score over 30 points, no? There was a 3rd and long where we ran it that I didn't like becuase a short pass gets us into long FG range and I'm guessing Dak called his own number on the 4th down attempt where we didn't convert. We had a TD called back on PI. We didn't have Cooper or Cobb and Gallup didn't look like himself so I'm guessing he hasn't recovered 100% and we were down our two OTs. Maybe I'm missing something but I thought Moore did fine yesterday. The players need to execute.
I agree with your assessment. Dak did alright if you think about having all those starters out. The Jets defense while not great is not bad either . Unless those players return I just dont think we can outscore the Eagles in a shootout next week. This defense is not looking good right now.. yeah darnold played decent,but did he really? That 92 yard TD should not have happened. Complete failure by the defense and by awuzie and heath in particular. Once the adjustments were made the jets offense was not great..it was just too late by then. Clearly another game that should have been won.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 3-3 record indicates he's not getting the job done.
Tony Romo during yesterday’s game: “I think Dak Prescott has really evolved this year. I see him throwing the football better than he has in previous years. He’s making some very difficult throws under duress that have really shown the progression that you want to see.”

But according to some guy online with 70K posts, Dak has been disappointing this year. 70K posts and still don't say shit.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure we can blame Moore yesterday besides maybe the fourth down call or the 2 point try. Losing Cooper on the first series and already w/o Cobb, I suspected an ultra conservative game plan. Now Dak really didn’t take any deep shots but he was going down the field. It wasn’t the dink and dunk game that we have seen in the past. Sure there were some. I thought they made good adjustments at halftime going with two TEs. This protected Dak a little more and allowed Zeke to get going some.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak could play better but this loss isnt on him
JG is in trouble
I'd take Richard as HC today
Richard is the logical choice to finish the rest of season as HC. But I dont see it happening unless the Eagles blow out the Cowboys. If the cowboys cant come out on fire for a divisional game next week then a change is needed

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with your assessment. Dak did alright if you think about having all those starters out. The Jets defense while not great is not bad either . Unless those players return I just dont think we can outscore the Eagles in a shootout next week. This defense is not looking good right now.. yeah darnold played decent,but did he really? That 92 yard TD should not have happened. Complete failure by the defense and by awuzie and heath in particular. Once the adjustments were made the jets offense was not great..it was just too late by then. Clearly another game that should have been won.

Oh I thought Darnold did play well. The INT was horrible and he got away with another one soon after that. The last throw he made could have helped seal the game could have been better. He made some awesome throws though. That jump pass right down the middle of the field was awesome. I think he is going to be really good. Now he will throw an INT or 3, but he has some Favre in him.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure we can blame Moore yesterday besides maybe the fourth down call or the 2 point try. Losing Cooper on the first series and already w/o Cobb, I suspected an ultra conservative game plan. Now Dak really didn’t take any deep shots but he was going down the field. It wasn’t the dink and dunk game that we have seen in the past. Sure there were some. I thought they made good adjustments at halftime going with two TEs. This protected Dak a little more and allowed Zeke to get going some.
Dak really had no time to take deep shots and half his receiving core was out. The problem is this team and HC does not think ahead. We had two starting tackles out and they should have been using two TE from the get go.. cowboys getting outcoached big time. The defense is also getting outcoached. Need to fucking send blitzes because the past two games the offenses are using TE strictly to block our ends.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Romo being head coach? Yeah, he is raking it in as an announcer,but there is no salary cap when it comes to coaches. Romo clearly understands football. I believe he will be a candidate. He has made his mark as an announcer and he would have no issues finding a job once his coaching days were over.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have hard time blaming dak. The cowboys OL missing both starting OT. Dak also took several hard shots and played hard the entire game. It also not his fault that Amari was basically out the entire game as well as Cobb. Gallup also dropped 3 passes and of those 3 two of them should have been caught. The Jets may be bad,but their defense is not bad
Not Dak's fault for loss. Down receivers and Lineman can't blame him. I blame coaching (preperation) and poor defense for this lose.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep defending Dak.
Cracks me up that Earl thinks I hate Dak and you think I shouldn't defend him. As always, the truth is in between. Dak didn't play great yesterday...but he certainly wasn't terrible. As I have said, the reason Dak has to be judged more harshly is that he is about to be the highest paid player in the World. There's a different standard at $35 million than $1 million. That said..who would you trade him for? Mahomes? You bet ..who else? Brady is better but he's 42, no way I trade Dak for that. That also ruled out Ben, Brees, Rivers...Arod..way better QB but also older and broke down. So Mahomes, Russell Wilson, DWatson...other than those 3, who is there?

Last edited:

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cracks me up that Earl thinks I hate Dak and you think I shouldn't defend them. As always, the truth is in between. Dak didn't play great yesterday...but he certainly wasn't terrible. As I have said, the reason Dak has to be judged more harshly is that he is about to be the highest paid player in the World. There's a different standard at $35 million than $1 million. That said..who would you trade him for? Mahomes? You bet ..who else? Brady is better but he's 42, no way I trade Dak for that. That also ruled out Ben, Brees, Rivers...Arod..way better QB but also older and broke down. So Mahomes, Russell Wilson, DWatson...other than those 3, who is there?
We can win with Dak, on the other hand, not sure with this coaching staff.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What ever happened to a team loss? Looks like plenty of it to go around.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cracks me up that Earl thinks I hate Dak and you think I shouldn't defend them. As always, the truth is in between. Dak didn't play great yesterday...but he certainly wasn't terrible. As I have said, the reason Dak has to be judged more harshly is that he is about to be the highest paid player in the World. There's a different standard at $35 million than $1 million. That said..who would you trade him for? Mahomes? You bet ..who else? Brady is better but he's 42, no way I trade Dak for that. That also ruled out Ben, Brees, Rivers...Arod..way better QB but also older and broke down. So Mahomes, Russell Wilson, DWatson...other than those 3, who is there?

Then apply this same logic to Zeke who you never criticize and blame for anything. He's the highest paid RB in the NFL by far and is already starting to decline while Dak is the one improving. Or how about do the same thing to Jaylon Smith who's making over 60 million and playing like Bradie James. Or DLaw who hasn't lived up to his contract either. That's the issue I have with people like you and most of this fan base. After every loss it's knock on Dak week but nobody says anything about Zeke not making people miss like he used to, DLaw looking like he did before his contract year, or Jaylon running through the wrong gap on every play. Those are dudes who are actually paid while Dak isn't even paid yet. There's no reason for me to criticize Dak because plenty of people already do it enough. Why should I contribute to it? I want Garrett GONE, but I don't contribute to the Garrett bashing because people already do it enough.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Top 3 in EPA, #1 QB in total QBR. He's only been disappointing if you are completely clueless and just like to say stupid shit.

you know what they say, figures don’t lie but liars do figure. What has Dak’s ratings been in 3 losses? He has been propped up by 3 games against awful competition in the Giants, Dolphins and Redskins and two of those were at home with an intact oline. Dak has made progress but the disappointment is that he is who he is (not a top 10 QB who can take his team to a win on his own) and needs a full compliment of players to win. He is a good NFL QB but wants big money. He did not make the two key plays that he needed to make when he had the ball in his hands. The latter was disturbing because he was more focused on retrieving a football souvenir. And no, D Lawrence or Jaylon Smith or Collins should not be exempt from criticism. They have not produced this year based on what they have been paid. Big Red and his decisions likely also cost this team two games and Kris Richard’s defense is undisciplined.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cracks me up that Earl thinks I hate Dak and you think I shouldn't defend him. As always, the truth is in between. Dak didn't play great yesterday...but he certainly wasn't terrible. As I have said, the reason Dak has to be judged more harshly is that he is about to be the highest paid player in the World. There's a different standard at $35 million than $1 million. That said..who would you trade him for? Mahomes? You bet ..who else? Brady is better but he's 42, no way I trade Dak for that. That also ruled out Ben, Brees, Rivers...Arod..way better QB but also older and broke down. So Mahomes, Russell Wilson, DWatson...other than those 3, who is there?
Yep, somewhere between GreenBayandGuitars and Earl lands the truth about Dak. Now I'd put Dak closer to Earls assessment because while I don't see Dak as ELITE I do see him as a Franchise QB.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know what they say, figures don’t lie but liars do figure. What has Dak’s ratings been in 3 losses? He has been propped up by 3 games against awful competition in the Giants, Dolphins and Redskins and two of those were at home with an intact oline. Dak has made progress but the disappointment is that he is who he is (not a top 10 QB who can take his team to a win on his own) and needs a full compliment of players to win. He is a good NFL QB but wants big money. He did not make the two key plays that he needed to make when he had the ball in his hands. The latter was disturbing because he was more focused on retrieving a football souvenir. And no, D Lawrence or Jaylon Smith or Collins should not be exempt from criticism. They have not produced this year based on what they have been paid. Big Red and his decisions likely also cost this team two games and Kris Richard’s defense is undisciplined.
He had a QBR of 73.5 yesterday. A 27.1 QBR against Green Bay. A 76.8 QBR against NO. So essentially, one bad game. In his worst game, he nearly threw for 500 yards. Continue being stupid.