• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak and Zeke party

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next time, dont feed the trolls. Not worth talking about.

Feed the trolls?? That is two of the most important players on our team. They have been in the league 4 seasons. Don’t be stupid. People have their circle. One of the last things Zeke or Dak should have wanted was this to get out. I don’t care if I feed the trolls. What they did was just stupid?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feed the trolls?? That is two of the most important players on our team. They have been in the league 4 seasons. Don’t be stupid. People have their circle. One of the last things Zeke or Dak should have wanted was this to get out. I don’t care if I feed the trolls. What they did was just stupid?
Sure.
Not Smart.....
Now what? Go all GnG
Find away to talk trash about Important Cowboys players? So simple minded people will add to your world?

Real Answer
bad move by Dak
If he wasnt a Cowboy. He would be one of a lot of Sports figures doing it.

BTW just for myself let me take this moment to tell Dez.
Go fuck off!!! You wont wear the star ever again!
(or so I pray) (as a non religious person LOL)

bottom line
fact a player is a Cowboy means more than a player is a Bengal. Doesnt change the argument. (or PE1's neighbor)
Its all the same scenario.

For a Cowboys fan thinking lets deal with this?
Sorry to say......... Is stupid!

Right now Dak isnt even technically a Cowboy. he hasnt signed with the Cowboys.

What is your point lead the rainbow squad with getting rid of your important players?

Even Jimmy Johnson in the 90's hey day wouldnt do that.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure.
Not Smart.....
Now what? Go all GnG
Find away to talk trash about Important Cowboys players? So simple minded people will add to your world?

Real Answer
bad move by Dak

bottom line
fact a player is a Cowboy means more than a player is a Bengal. Doesnt change the argument. (or PE1's neighbor)

What is your point lead the rainbow squad with getting rid of your important players?

Exactly. It’s Cowboys , not Bengals. It’s also not Jourdan Lewis and Xavier Woods. It’s Dak and Zeke - the focal point of our team. 2 of the top 10 most popular plAyers in the NFL - that’s a guess , not a fact. Little kids look up to these guys. I’ve said twice that everyone makes mistakes but now you have people that were at the party / dinner that are retracting their statements saying it wasn’t a dinner for his sister. It was for a friend. It doesn’t matter who the hell it was for. You have the owner and son coming out saying well they understand it now and you probably won’t see this out of them again. I don’t know how everyone feels about COVID 19. It fucking scares the shit out of me though and I live in a state that hasn’t really been hit hard with exception to some nursing homes. I can’t imagine how jarntt feels about his state. I mean for the last month all I’ve seen is stay home, we are in this together.. Health care people begging and pleading for people to stay home. I saw a Harvard professor talk tonight about how he could easily see this lasting to 2022- meaning non normalcy. I don’t want to get into the politics but there are no sports right now. All sports have been put on hold. Kids are out of school, a lot for the rest of the school year already. They are already making plans here regarding if they can’t go back in September. I’m not sure about you or anyone else, but that’s a fucking wake up call IMO. Who knows if there will even be a football season. If there is , I seriously doubt fans will be allowed. Sports are secondary though.
What they did though, whether it was 10 or 30 there, is probably minor compared to a lot of other things that others are doing , but it is a serious disrespect to many as well. I’m not going to go as far as some people and say they are going to boo them all next year or say they deserve to be cut. As others have said they are 25 years old. We all did dumb things at that age. As far as feeding the trolls, I have seen 2 guys on this thread that I have never seen before make negative comments that had nothing to do with what I said. I couldn’t care less about trolls in regards to this. Sorry about the rant. This just stung me a little bit.

Reactions: GNG

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all want to defend our team, but how anyone can defend them in any way baffles me. People are dying and not just older people with pre-existing conditions. Doing what they have now done twice (that we know of so I suspect more) is like playing Russian Roulette (albeit with more chambers) with their lives or others they come into contact with and even if nothing happens to either their judgment is clearly called into question here. But, what if something did/does happen to one of them?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t imagine how jarntt feels about his state.

My Father in Law died yesterday from it. I know a dozen or so people that have already died from it now (or immediate family member). I know many others that have been in the hospital and many many others that had it or think they did (no tests). I know a few healthcare workers that have contracted it including last week my girlfriends brother and sister-in-law (she was hospitalized but for only a couple of days). Many of us are looking back in retrospect and saying we probably had it. I called to be tested and it was ridiculous what they asked before deeming me ineligible for the test. I suspect what I am experiencing is the same as pretty much everyone around here and that is the only reason I wrote this. Social distancing works. Anyone who pretends it doesn't for Political or other reasons or doesn't think that it is needed is just not smart. Sorry for the sidetracking of the thread but if the rest of the Country doesn't learn from what happened here (thankfully it seems most did) you will be going through it in a few weeks/months.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Father in Law died yesterday from it. I know a dozen or so people that have already died from it now (or immediate family member). I know many others that have been in the hospital and many many others that had it or think they did (no tests). I know a few healthcare workers that have contracted it including last week my girlfriends brother and sister-in-law (she was hospitalized but for only a couple of days). Many of us are looking back in retrospect and saying we probably had it. I called to be tested and it was ridiculous what they asked before deeming me ineligible for the test. I suspect what I am experiencing is the same as pretty much everyone around here and that is the only reason I wrote this. Social distancing works. Anyone who pretends it doesn't for Political or other reasons or doesn't think that it is needed is just not smart. Sorry for the sidetracking of the thread but if the rest of the Country doesn't learn from what happened here (thankfully it seems most did) you will be going through it in a few weeks/months.
Condolences to you and your family. I take it serious. Covid19 is nothing to play with.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure.
Not Smart.....
Now what? Go all GnG

Real Answer
bad move by Dak

bottom line

Go ahead and defend the indefensible. It's how you roll.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry to hear about your father-in-law. My condolences to your family.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hit post too soon earlier. Really sorry to hear about your father in law. I know New York is a big place, but with so many cases, I figured most people there were affected in some way. I’ve been wanting to ask you, but I figured if you wanted people to know that you would have said something. Thanks for sharing.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure.
Not Smart.....
Now what? Go all GnG

Real Answer
bad move by Dak

bottom line

Every single day. Obsessed

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
General Board ------------------------------------------------------------>
Well he has to follow me around to say Obsessed.
Its like having your own lil' kick me dog.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reported that Zeke and other Cowboys have tested positive for Covid. I'm not sure if this was a direct link, but it shouldn't come as any suprise the way Zeke and others discarded the warnings amid the outbreak.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke will always be Zeke. Not the most enlightened guy on the team.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This virus going nowhere until a vaccine is developed.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what I am going to say sounds crazy. Zeke could give all cowboys players rides in his car. They would get the virus now and not later

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are all going to eventually get the virus,unless there is a vacinne