• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dabo not giving ring to Bryant

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name a coach who has left a program after four games to go coach somewhere else.

If he had desired a redshirt he wouldn't have seen the field the rest of the 2018 season. As the Syracuse game showed, he wasn't really missed all that much.
Didn’t Kingsbury just peace out on USC as OC before a single game?

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t see a problem with coaches pushing their team, family, blah blah and then taking off at the first sign of a better deal? It doesn’t matter when it happens. It happens a dozen times a yr. a player took the best option for himself like everybody else does and fans don’t think logically. Bryant leaving was the right move. If in your scenario he actually was in street clothes (I highly doubt that) how much pressure would be on him to suit up the following week if Lawrence wasn’t ready? Leaving eliminates dealing with any bs

None. Again, our coach isn't a total asshole like yours.

Chase Brice proved beyond a shadow of a doubt he could lead the team to victory against Syracuse. His skill set as a passer enabled us to fully utilize the weapons we had at the time on offense the way they should be used. From Higgins to Rodgers to Ross to Renfrow to Etienne to Feaster to Choice to Dixon, our offense wasn't anywhere near as explosive until we had a QB capable of making all the throws under center. Kelly Bryant simply wasn't that QB at any point in his Clemson career.

Those of us who follow our program closely knew for several seasons that the offense was going to be limited with Kelly Bryant at QB because of his inability to hit certain throws. In Watson's final season at the spring game he was the worst passer out of all the QBs including the two walk-ons. In the spring game last year he was outplayed in the passing game by Brice as well.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None. Again, our coach isn't a total asshole like yours.

Chase Brice proved beyond a shadow of a doubt he could lead the team to victory against Syracuse. His skill set as a passer enabled us to fully utilize the weapons we had at the time on offense the way they should be used. From Higgins to Rodgers to Ross to Renfrow to Etienne to Feaster to Choice to Dixon, our offense wasn't anywhere near as explosive until we had a QB capable of making all the throws under center. Kelly Bryant simply wasn't that QB at any point in his Clemson career.

Those of us who follow our program closely knew for several seasons that the offense was going to be limited with Kelly Bryant at QB because of his inability to hit certain throws. In Watson's final season at the spring game he was the worst passer out of all the QBs including the two walk-ons. In the spring game last year he was outplayed in the passing game by Brice as well.
Twitter was lit up with people asking if Bryant completed his transfer papers the moment Lawrence went down. Pressure wouldn’t have to come from the coach. It would come from everywhere. Get off Dabos balls. Obviously a fantastic coach but you sound like “happy valley” coach worshipper. Dabo is no saint as you perceive him. His meltdown on a punter for going for a fake punt was one of the most embarrassing things I’ve seen from a coach on the sidelines. Don’t give your punter the option if you can’t accept the results when it doesn’t work

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter was lit up with people asking if Bryant completed his transfer papers the moment Lawrence went down. Pressure wouldn’t have to come from the coach. It would come from everywhere. Get off Dabos balls. Obviously a fantastic coach but you sound like “happy valley” coach worshipper. Dabo is no saint as you perceive him. His meltdown on a punter for going for a fake punt was one of the most embarrassing things I’ve seen from a coach on the sidelines. Don’t give your punter the option if you can’t accept the results when it doesn’t work

So let me get this straight.......You are equating a coach chewing out a player on the sideline with murdering a football staffer like your coach?

With thought processes like this it’s no wonder the Catholic Church has such a child molestation problem. Y’all just don’t know any better.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A majority of people on the CFB subReddit seemed to be saying that it is really petty of Dabo and they should just give it to him because who cares.
Well people are retarded.

I want 100 million dollars, i tuned into a lottery drawing once and i even bought a ticket, i just didnt win but meh most the criteria had been met to win right?

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight.......You are equating a coach chewing out a player on the sideline with murdering a football staffer like your coach?

With thought processes like this it’s no wonder the Catholic Church has such a child molestation problem. Y’all just don’t know any better.
I don’t defend Kelly, ever. I’m not comparing the 2.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t defend Kelly, ever. I’m not comparing the 2.

All I am saying is the fact that your coach is a grade A win at all costs dirt bag doesn't make every coach one.

Dabo chewed out the punter because he didn't do what he was told to do. It's not the punter's place to go for a fake punt at that time and place, and obviously what he thought was there wasn't there. It was 4th and 15 on our own 30 and the only person in on the fake wearing orange was Teasdall. He had no blockers, nobody running a pass route and he gained four yards. UNC took advantage of the short field and drove down to take the lead because of his stupidity.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After you leave the restaurant you still don’t get served the steaks.

Dabo was right.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I am saying is the fact that your coach is a grade A win at all costs dirt bag doesn't make every coach one
Your whataboutism is noted. FTR Keliy has had embarrassing sideline fits too. There was literally no reason to being Kelly up in response to @podsox comment.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't either.

I am sure Bryant will win one at Missouri. Right?

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly Bryant said he's not bothered by this.

That should be the end of this story.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a non story except for Dabo being petty.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name a coach who has left a program after four games to go coach somewhere else.

If he had desired a redshirt he wouldn't have seen the field the rest of the 2018 season. As the Syracuse game showed, he wasn't really missed all that much.

That’s a weird example to pick when cuse basically beat themselves sticking with their less talented qb and it cost them

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No big deal. Dabo kept the ring so that he can offer it to a recruit, since they won't be getting any more any time soon.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s a weird example to pick when cuse basically beat themselves sticking with their less talented qb and it cost them

Do what?

You mean the QB who lead them to 10 wins last year?

The QB with 10 more percentage points in completion percentage over the second stringer?

The QB with an 18:9 TD to INT percentage compared to the 4:3 ratio from the second stringer?

The QB with a QB rating of 137 compared to the second stringer's 109.5?

Is that the "less talented" QB you are referring to?