• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubtful its at all what you'd be up for, but I just couldn't find anything realistic that'd make me want the dude you offered more than they guy you wanted
Without getting a starting RB I would not have been able to field a competitive starting lineup. I think as far as value, you win but taking into consideration my lineup woes, it was a good deal for me too.
Fuzzy gets James White and Golden Tate
Treff gets Julio Jones

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, nice trade! Fuzzy trading two Broncos to me in D1 and now letting loose of his fave, Julio...

...I'm tellin' ya, there's somethin' in the water! :pound::pound::pound:

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, nice trade! Fuzzy trading two Broncos to me in D1 and now letting loose of his fave, Julio...

...I'm tellin' ya, there's somethin' in the water! :pound::pound::pound:
desperate times...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without getting a starting RB I would not have been able to field a competitive starting lineup. I think as far as value, you win but taking into consideration my lineup woes, it was a good deal for me too.
Fuzzy gets James White and Golden Tate
Treff gets Julio Jones
i noticed that. You got a good handful of retiring/currently unemployed dudes, and not the greatest draft to bank on finding replacements, so I figured the deal made sense for you, even if I'm getting "the best player in the deal". Its a win win.
@TREFF
sent another one
We could get on a roll!
And now because of that deal, I've got a hole at flex that I'll be needing that 1.6 to try and fill so I can't pull the trigger one that one. I'm not overly optimistic, but as you said..trying times are what they are.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubtful its at all what you'd be up for, but I just couldn't find anything realistic that'd make me want the dude you offered more than they guy you wanted

The difference between us may lie within going beyond that thought and trying or not putting forth any effort.

Well done.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gave TKO the first shot at Julio but no interest from him.