• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D Rose is done

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,766.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you made this thread: He has averaged 17.3ppg (white making 43.5% of his attempts), 4.8apg, and 3.4rpg in under 30mpg. He's only missed 2 games.

Not just a "role player." Still a top 10 PG.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy was never a so so pick for late first round.

His improved offense has made him incredible right now but anyone who followed him knew he was a 1st rounder.

Bulls did their research and go rewarded!!

Yes, they were rewarded and then went to low ball him for his extension. Jimmy asked for 14, which was high considering his injury history.bulls went to 11, Jimmy wanted 12 or 13. Now there are plenty of teams that will be willing to offer the 16.6 max deal now.

Sometimes these teams dont realize they are getting 12 million dollars worth of player this year and only paying him 2.1 million.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, they were rewarded and then went to low ball him for his extension. Jimmy asked for 14, which was high considering his injury history.bulls went to 11, Jimmy wanted 12 or 13. Now there are plenty of teams that will be willing to offer the 16.6 max deal now.

Sometimes these teams dont realize they are getting 12 million dollars worth of player this year and only paying him 2.1 million.

Aside from last year where he missed that one stretch(his back I believe?) he is never hurt. He also rarely comes of the court.

But you're right these days you can't really low ball. I don't agree with a lot of these contracts guys are getting now a days, but they are getting them. One look around the league should have told them to go with what his agent was asking for.

The price usually doesn't get any better for the team in most cases.

He's a pretty solid bet to max though. Even if the % don't always hold up. You know he will defend at an elite level, give you major minutes and get to the free throw line(and convert).

I am hoping he stays a Bull.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy was never a so so pick for late first round.

His improved offense has made him incredible right now but anyone who followed him knew he was a 1st rounder.

Bulls did their research and go rewarded!!

Yes a 1st rd pick but coming out of college they said his offense game is rough and needs a lot of work. A lot of comparisons where brewer when the Bulls had him with a shot at a little better offensive game. I don't think any one thought he would become this good. He really is a Top 3 all around SG and might be #1. He can guard the PG/SG and SF's.

I really hope we resign him.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you made this thread: He has averaged 17.3ppg (white making 43.5% of his attempts), 4.8apg, and 3.4rpg in under 30mpg. He's only missed 2 games.

I hope u are right and he doesn't get hurt and stays this good. Right now he is 3rd in scoring on his team so I can't say he is a super star right now. Right now he is a good PG and a major role player on this team. If he can stay at this high level then I will change my opinion. I need to see more. As a bulls fan and watching him miss 2 1/2 years I have to be cautious.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rose took over the game in the 4th again tonight

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,766.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That should be while, not white.

:pound:

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,766.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose scored 20 points (on 7-of-14 shooting) and dished out 6 assists.

Not a role player.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would really like to start seeing less points and more double digit assist games. He walks into quite a few threes and he really needs to spend more time dishing when Pau and Jimmy are shooting over 50%.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking good for Rose. Hope he can keep it up. Still worried about him getting hurt again. I admit I was wrong right now about him being a starting role player. He is 2nd best player on this team right now and is knocking at the door as the best player on this team. My concern is still about him being healthy. I don't know if he can hold up. His defense is still not there yet. I just don't see him ever being a MVP type player again but if he can become a top 5 PG I would be happy with that.

Allstar voting is a mess how the hell isn't Butler an all-star and how is he behind rose.

Bulls look scary good right now and I'm enjoying this season so far.

Lets Go Bulls.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would really like to start seeing less points and more double digit assist games. He walks into quite a few threes and he really needs to spend more time dishing when Pau and Jimmy are shooting over 50%.

Yes I would like to see more Asst from him and less turnovers. Plus better defense.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed.

He doesn't have to carry the scoring load anymore.

So, he needs to be more Rondo and less Westbrook.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

He doesn't have to carry the scoring load anymore.

So, he needs to be more Rondo and less Westbrook.
Agreed, Rose should start passing the ball more.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, Rose should start passing the ball more.

I was thinking about the Mavs big man situation.

Andre Blatche would be a good look when the Chinese Basketball Season ends in early 2015.

They will probably make a trade for someone before then.

But, he'd be perfect if he has his head screwed on straight.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk as much out of him as you can.

His Achilles Tendon will be the next thing to go.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk as much out of him as you can.

His Achilles Tendon will be the next thing to go.

It might be. The percentages are higher now with 2 knee injuries. I hope he stays healthy because Bulls are loaded right now and look like the best team in the East.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might be. The percentages are higher now with 2 knee injuries. I hope he stays healthy because Bulls are loaded right now and look like the best team in the East.

I had them tops in the East before the Season started.

Toronto and the Wiz Kids have been spectacular...Atlanta too.

But, I think the Bulls will come out of the East.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had them tops in the East before the Season started.

Toronto and the Wiz Kids have been spectacular...Atlanta too.

But, I think the Bulls will come out of the East.

the only of those teams who would have more than a 15% chance ofbeating the Cavs in a series is Chicago- and thats if Rose is healthy and has his head on straight.

Noah and Gasol are not exactly pictures of health either from the past few years.

Does anyone really think that the Wizards of Hawks would have anything more than a punchers chance against Chicago or Cleveland?----- Anyone can get hot for one game- but those teams just could not do it 4teams out of 7 in my opinion against the Bulls and their depth and D- or the Cavs and LeBron, Love and Kyrie.....

The Raptors actually matchup a lot better against chicago than Cleveland. No one on Toronto can even really slow down LeBron- and Kyrie will make Lowry work big time- and Love can get Valunciuans in foul trouble......

The Raptors and Chicago have some similairities in that they both have a deep skilled roster- but its funny how toronto is more offensively based and chicago more defensively based....

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only of those teams who would have more than a 15% chance ofbeating the Cavs in a series is Chicago- and thats if Rose is healthy and has his head on straight.

Noah and Gasol are not exactly pictures of health either from the past few years.

Does anyone really think that the Wizards of Hawks would have anything more than a punchers chance against Chicago or Cleveland?----- Anyone can get hot for one game- but those teams just could not do it 4teams out of 7 in my opinion against the Bulls and their depth and D- or the Cavs and LeBron, Love and Kyrie.....

The Raptors actually matchup a lot better against chicago than Cleveland. No one on Toronto can even really slow down LeBron- and Kyrie will make Lowry work big time- and Love can get Valunciuans in foul trouble......

The Raptors and Chicago have some similairities in that they both have a deep skilled roster- but its funny how toronto is more offensively based and chicago more defensively based....

More than 15%?? You mean 50% right???? Cavs aren't that good