• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D Jax

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont get the hate for PE1

In the past we have had our moments....
He's defending his team and players same way we defend ours.......... Just on the wrong board

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's defending his team and players same way we defend ours.......... Just on the wrong board

hate?
I only hate one and it ain't PE1

jump in if you want. I didn't lie and do mot appreciate being called a liar. I said gangbanger due to lack of character and it remains true.

defend his team by bringing Dez in the conversation as if they are equal. It's an ass whip and he should use that ignore button if his panties get all wadded. NOW, he's in to telling posters they have lost it. Funny...maybe you feel this way about PE1 cause he didn't say that shit to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe you feel this way about PE1 cause he didn't say that shit to you.

No I think PE1 is a football guy .... opinions vary

aint no more trolls left ....... watch how you call me out Pday ...... This is a different ball field

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
believe you just answered your own question. More tape on the offense with the personnel you will use (minus D-Jax)
You can have 17 teams with the same offense. Depending on personnel they will all have different strengths & weaknesses in that same offense. DCs figure that out on a per team bases, not off just the offense used. They now have more tape on these players playing this offense. Some of which were unknowns last year. Including how the Eagles coaches would call the game in different situations. DCs now will have a better chance to guess the play more correctly & as you even admitted. The QB wont have the same ratio of TD/INT which will not help the offense.
Don't think people are saying the offense is gonna suck, but DC's will be better well planned for the offense. How you can possibly deny this is beyond me. just like I don't think Foles will suck either, but no way he is as good as last year.
I guess you can claim the eagles have the perfect offense with the perfect personnel, in which case all defensive planning is futile. Is this the point you are making?

Otherwise you have to agree that given enough time DCs always figure out offenses. With whatever personnel.

1. Im not denying tape will help Defensive coordinators game plan. What I'm saying is no tape will show that this is a fluke college offense. People said this style of offense will go away because its a gimmick like the Wildcat. Im saying NO tape will stop an O that runs the ball and throws screens and misdirection. There is nothing new Kelly is doing..

2. THe Eagles absolutely DO NOT have the perfect offense. I didn't hint at that at all. Heck, they might not even have a very good QB cause Foles has a ton to prove. Our style of offense will always work IF you have top players. We have some top players on O but we will soon find out if it falters with the lack of Desean and if Foles doesnt play well.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
try to read this slowly. I haven't been proven wrong yet and YOU make shit up
I called Jackson a gang banger and you went straight through the roof. Nowhere did I say he was a gangster or a member of a gang. Just the term based on his thug ways and being a loud mouth.

Now again ass wipe...find one post where I called anything about Kelly's offense. You can't cause I've stated from day one that Kelly was a solid coach and reminds me of Johnson, cause he don't give a shit. Talk about making shit up.

AGAIN ...avoid the opinion and pull your lace panties up

1.What did I make up? Please tell me. Im confused too. YOu said Desean was a gang banger yet that doesnt mean he's a gangster?

2. If I included you in the list of people who said Kellys O is a fluke college system and you didnt say that, I am wrong. Sorry for adding you to that list and it was my mistake. We were just talking about Desean.

3. I have ABSOLUTELY no idea why I'd be mad at you calling Desean a gang banger. I've known he was a dick for a looooong time. Everyone can see that. In fact, and dont get offended, he always seemed like a Cowboys type player to me.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hate?
I only hate one and it ain't PE1

jump in if you want. I didn't lie and do mot appreciate being called a liar. I said gangbanger due to lack of character and it remains true.

defend his team by bringing Dez in the conversation as if they are equal. It's an ass whip and he should use that ignore button if his panties get all wadded. NOW, he's in to telling posters they have lost it. Funny...maybe you feel this way about PE1 cause he didn't say that shit to you.

I wasnt defending the Eagles saying Dez is just as much of a prick. THats something we can agree to disagree with. THey both slipped a TON in the draft for character issues. They both blow up on the sidelines at team mates and coaches. THey both pout and cry is they dont "get theirs". They both embrace "Thug Life" with their sagging pants and million dollars worth of jewelry and tats. THe only thing is Desean was never arrested. Desean never punched his Mom in the face. To be honest they are both very good... Dez being the better, but they are both from the same pea pod. I dont really understand why you think Desean is more of a P.I.T.A. then Dez?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manster, did you even read anything I wrote? What you wrote after what I said makes absolutely no sense. I said teams will do film study. I said Foles has proven NOTHING. The ONLY thing I said. And read this again.. THE ONLY THING I SAID was there were some people on this board saying the Eagles O was a fluke college O that will be solved through film study. I said they are completely wrong because there is absolutely nothing fluke or college like about this offense. Did you even read what I wrote?

PDay, there is no drama going on here that is out of line. Thats all these boards really are for. People giving their view points. I have NEVER been biased towards the Eagles. NEVER. That is complete garbage cause Ive ripped the Eagles more then Ive complemented them. THats a cop out and again a FLAT OUT LIE FROM YOU.

No I didn't read the whole post. You have claimed enough times that film study won't change a thing about how defenses play because they already had enough film weeks before last season. Just like on the mouse you are being beat down with common sense all over again.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In my opinion its not on the wrong board. I just respond to posts that I have an idea on but I dont think its a place to start Eagles topics by Eagles fans. I wouldnt start a thread like, "The Eagles are 10 million over the cap", for example. But I have ZERO issue with a Cowboy fan adding in comments on the Eagles board. In fact if a Cowboy fan stated, "I think Chip is a moron for not focusing on the Eagles poor D", I would in fact agree. I never understood why someones take is considered an attack if its true. Chip was dumb for not doing enough to address our D and he has now put us in a point where we need to draft a WR too. Just because a fan of a different team has an opinion that doesnt mean its wrong. To be honest I think the Eagle fans are the worst in the NFL when it comes to attacking non Eagle fans on message boards. Our secondary is HORRIFIC, so what if a Cowboy/Redskin/Giant fan says that... its not personal, its the truth. THe issue we all have is with TROLL posts like a Giants fan going on the Skins board and saying, "The GIants Rule and the Skins suck." Thats fair game to attack back.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I didn't read the whole post. You have claimed enough times that film study won't change a thing about how defenses play because they already had enough film weeks before last season. Just like on the mouse you are being beat down with common sense all over again.

What? You need to read my posts. I NEVER said film study wouldnt change how teams play against Philly. I dont know how many times I have to say it,

"I SAID FILM STUDY WONT EXPOSE THE EAGLES FLUKE COLLEGE OFFENSE BECAUSE ITS NOT A FLUKE OFFENSE. ITS THE SAME OFFENSE THATS BEEN AROUND FOR DECADES"

People were saying its a gimmick and it will be thrown in the trash like the wildcat once teams study it. Do you understand now.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I think PE1 is a football guy .... opinions vary

aint no more trolls left ....... watch how you call me out Pday ...... This is a different ball field

LOL....You have always had a strange view of things here. There has never been anything about you that I would fear. no matter the ball field.

if anything you called me out and I've never been shy about what I have to say about anything.

btw.....there are certainly trolls as far as agendas being played

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

careful....be very afraid of this whole new ballfield

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.What did I make up? Please tell me. Im confused too. YOu said Desean was a gang banger yet that doesnt mean he's a gangster?

2. If I included you in the list of people who said Kellys O is a fluke college system and you didnt say that, I am wrong. Sorry for adding you to that list and it was my mistake. We were just talking about Desean.

3. I have ABSOLUTELY no idea why I'd be mad at you calling Desean a gang banger. I've known he was a dick for a looooong time. Everyone can see that. In fact, and dont get offended, he always seemed like a Cowboys type player to me.

you are wrong and you spin it anyways.

gangbanger was a term and the first thing you did was blast Dez. Pay attention, I'm no Dez ballwasher either

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? You need to read my posts. I NEVER said film study wouldnt change how teams play against Philly. I dont know how many times I have to say it,

"I SAID FILM STUDY WONT EXPOSE THE EAGLES FLUKE COLLEGE OFFENSE BECAUSE ITS NOT A FLUKE OFFENSE. ITS THE SAME OFFENSE THATS BEEN AROUND FOR DECADES"

People were saying its a gimmick and it will be thrown in the trash like the wildcat once teams study it. Do you understand now.

people?
Who?
Nate? Blue jersey?

You should know who you're gunning for instead of blasting to be blasting cause some dip stick threw out shock value

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are wrong and you spin it anyways.

gangbanger was a term and the first thing you did was blast Dez. Pay attention, I'm no Dez ballwasher either

What did I spin? Instead of name calling tell me actually where I spun anything.

You supposedly calling Desean a gangbanger where I "flew thru the roof" was brought up years ago according to you. Dez wasnt even on the Cowboys then so how was it that I ran first to blasting Dez? Youre not making any sense. :lol:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people?
Who?
Nate? Blue jersey?

You should know who you're gunning for instead of blasting to be blasting cause some dip stick threw out shock value

Then why are people calling me out for what I said? I said a few posters were saying that so I gave them reasons why I think they are wrong. Why are people like Manster coming to defend Nate and Blue Jersey then?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why are people calling me out for what I said? I said a few posters were saying that so I gave them reasons why I think they are wrong. Why are people like Manster coming to defend Nate and Blue Jersey then?

didn't Manster respond to what I wrote? Which isn't quite what you are saying others said.
Sure what lots of people were thinking the offense was gonna be at the start of the season & at the end of the season are two different things. I don't recall at seasons end people calling the eagles a College offense. However I do remember many of us saying an offseason of film work would help defenses. Seems like you are mixing two different arguments together.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did I spin? Instead of name calling tell me actually where I spun anything.

You supposedly calling Desean a gangbanger where I "flew thru the roof" was brought up years ago according to you. Dez wasnt even on the Cowboys then so how was it that I ran first to blasting Dez? Youre not making any sense. :lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncmalko1
OK PDay. Dez didnt punch his Mom in the face. Dez didnt slip to 23, he actually went top 5 like he was projected.

Im not going to get into it but you are a complete liar. Never once did I go through the roof because you had some early premonition that Deason was a gangster. Keep lying and being a complete chump. YOu know you're lying, I know you're lying and anyone else who believe you knew he was a gangster 3 years before the rest of the country is lying to themselves too. YOur rep and your posts went right down the toilet. Yeah, Im the drama queen. I was the one who made up this complete lie. As I said... Im not going to speak on it but every level headed person on this board can tell youre lying. Feel bad for you dude.

PDay:
I said the term and you went ape shit. I can't help it if the term is starting to fit.

and...bull shit that Dez was top 5 after missing his senior season....who lies now?

You remain a kid. I say something about a guy flat out cut and you wanna grab at Dez and make me his protector. Spin again clown and keep polling this site for support. You need it, not me

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncmalko1
OK PDay. Dez didnt punch his Mom in the face. Dez didnt slip to 23, he actually went top 5 like he was projected.

Im not going to get into it but you are a complete liar. Never once did I go through the roof because you had some early premonition that Deason was a gangster. Keep lying and being a complete chump. YOu know you're lying, I know you're lying and anyone else who believe you knew he was a gangster 3 years before the rest of the country is lying to themselves too. YOur rep and your posts went right down the toilet. Yeah, Im the drama queen. I was the one who made up this complete lie. As I said... Im not going to speak on it but every level headed person on this board can tell youre lying. Feel bad for you dude.

PDay:
I said the term and you went ape shit. I can't help it if the term is starting to fit.

and...bull shit that Dez was top 5 after missing his senior season....who lies now?

You remain a kid. I say something about a guy flat out cut and you wanna grab at Dez and make me his protector. Spin again clown and keep polling this site for support. You need it, not me

Nice try. So I posted that years ago when you called Desean a gangster. Is that when you pulled that quote from me. You said you called Desean a gang banger and I went through the roof and jumped on Dez OVER 3 years ago. I posted that last week, not 3 years ago. NICE TRY!

So again... where is the spin? Hahaha. What a fool.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try. So I posted that years ago when you called Desean a gangster. Is that when you pulled that quote from me. You said you called Desean a gang banger and I went through the roof and jumped on Dez OVER 3 years ago. I posted that last week, not 3 years ago. NICE TRY!

So again... where is the spin? Hahaha. What a fool.

Who said you spun Dez when I referred to gangbanger?
Not me

you assume again and I'm DONE WITH YOU

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't Manster respond to what I wrote? Which isn't quite what you are saying others said.
Sure what lots of people were thinking the offense was gonna be at the start of the season & at the end of the season are two different things. I don't recall at seasons end people calling the eagles a College offense. However I do remember many of us saying an offseason of film work would help defenses. Seems like you are mixing two different arguments together.

Im not mixing the two arguments together. I NEVER said that teams cant defend the Eagles better via film study. I said that this O wont be eradicated from film study by proving that is a fluke like the wildcat (as some claimed). It was the other people who were confused. I stated over and over and over my point.

When we played the Chiefs 1 or 2 weeks after we ran over the Skins there was all ready a scheme via film that slowed down Philly. Reid played bump and run which Maclin, Desean and Cooper struggle against. Teams will definitely be prepared better in 2014 but Im sure they figured out a shit ton of schemes fast. Just as the Eagles video taped other teams D's and got better in running their O. Film study works two ways. Hypothetically the Eagles O could get even better after an off season of what D's did to stop us.

Off point but.... I think Foles can get better even if he throws 5 times as many pics. 29 TDs and 2 picks is misleading too. There were several times... including our playoff loss where Foles held the ball too long trying to avoid a pic which lead to a turnover that doesn't get counted against his stats. We lost by 2 and were in FG range and while avoiding a possible pic he got sacked and we had to punt. Thats a turnover essentially but it doesnt count as a statistical turnover. There were several games that he was WAY to cautious to not throw a pick that killed drives just like how a pic would have. 29-2 was misleading.