• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D Jax

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are wrong and you spin it anyways.

gangbanger was a term and the first thing you did was blast Dez. Pay attention, I'm no Dez ballwasher either

You never said that when you brought up Desean I went thru the roof and attacked Dez. YES YOU DID. GO LOOK AT WHAT YOU POSTED TODAY. Short memory I see. Keep trying to spin things PDAY :lol:

Next time delete your post before you try to lie your way out.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never said that when you brought up Desean I went thru the roof and attacked Dez. YES YOU DID. GO LOOK AT WHAT YOU POSTED TODAY. Short memory I see. Keep trying to spin things PDAY :lol:

Next time delete your post before you try to lie your way out.

you are mixing two different conversations and that's the drama, and by design too. Fuck You!. The other djax thread that I quoted wasn't an effort to say that was a few years ago. LOL, but yet here you are on attack calling people liars and such. You went straight for Dez two/three DAY'S AGO....I never said you said shit about Dez two/three years ago when I called the guy a gangbanger. BUT...you twist that as well and call me a fucking liar? This has became typical PE1. Wrong guy this time.

tell you what PE1.....that's straight up bull shit for the second time with this lying crap when you can't read for shit. This DRAMA crap has played out for years and this will be my last post here.

you're a fucking target from here on out. That makes three now counting the redskin troll.

adios

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn. What ever dude. Maybe you can spend some time creating some fantasy posts that never happened during your down time.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally have no problem with PE1 because he's entertainment to me but I do have a problem when he says he's objective and that he's "never been biased." And btw, notice how he followed up saying that he's never been biased with "if I'm biased, at least I'm not a liar." That was pretty hilarious. Anywho, PE1 couldn't be more full of shit when he says he's objective. To reiterate what PDay said, it's a damn shame there's no proof of Disney, because many people here don't know the type of shit he's posted.

Anybody that knows PE1 knows that 95% of his posts are slanted towards the Eagles and only 5% are objective, and those are only objective in order to gain acceptance from Cowboy fans and even then those objective posts would be said by just about anybody that has a football clue.

I vaguely remember what PDay said about DJax years ago on Disney, but I can vouch for him based on PE1's history. Frankly, PE1 lived on the Cowboy Board on ESPN. When PDay says PE1 went ape shit, I believe it, because he went ape shit any time you said anything remotely negative about the Eagles on the Cowboy Board. He went ape shit when I wouldn't call Andy Reid a top 5 coach. He also basically declared the Cowboy board his board. It was his world and we were all living in it. Not making this shit up.

The most objective shit he would say was Ware, Witten etc were top players. Like who gives a shit, everybody knew they were. That's not being objective. I remember a certain thread where he guaranteed the Eagles would beat the Cowboys only for him to end up being wrong and being bashed all year for it. That thread didn't seem very objective to me. Truly one of the most full of shit posters ever and has the nerve to say "another quality poster going down the tubes" to Manster. That post right there is just an example of the opinion he has of himself. To have the nerve to judge posts like this is fucking American Idol when it was clear Manster's post was tongue in cheek. Pretty soon he will declare this board his as well if he keeps getting the attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally have no problem with PE1 because he's entertainment to me but I do have a problem when he says he's objective and that he's "never been biased." And btw, notice how he followed up saying that he's never been biased with "if I'm biased, at least I'm not a liar." That was pretty hilarious. Anywho, PE1 couldn't be more full of shit when he says he's objective. To reiterate what PDay said, it's a damn shame there's no proof of Disney, because many people here don't know the type of shit he's posted.

Anybody that knows PE1 knows that 95% of his posts are slanted towards the Eagles and only 5% are objective, and those are only objective in order to gain acceptance from Cowboy fans and even then those objective posts would be said by just about anybody that has a football clue.

I vaguely remember what PDay said about DJax years ago on Disney, but I can vouch for him based on PE1's history. Frankly, PE1 lived on the Cowboy Board on ESPN. When PDay says PE1 went ape shit, I believe it, because he went ape shit any time you said anything remotely negative about the Eagles on the Cowboy Board. He went ape shit when I wouldn't call Andy Reid a top 5 coach. He also basically declared the Cowboy board his board. It was his world and we were all living in it. Not making this shit up.

The most objective shit he would say was Ware, Witten etc were top players. Like who gives a shit, everybody knew they were. That's not being objective. I remember a certain thread where he guaranteed the Eagles would beat the Cowboys only for him to end up being wrong and being bashed all year for it. That thread didn't seem very objective to me. Truly one of the most full of shit posters ever and has the nerve to say "another quality poster going down the tubes" to Manster. That post right there is just an example of the opinion he has of himself. To have the nerve to judge posts like this is fucking American Idol when it was clear Manster's post was tongue in cheek. Pretty soon he will declare this board his as well if he keeps getting the attention.

Please dude. Show me where I have not been objective on these boards. You can see every single one of my posts on this board by searching my history and show me where Ive havent been objective. Please, Im serious, you can see EVERY post Ive made and say where Ive been un-objective. Please show just one. Im not asking for the 95% of my posts being biased... Im asking for just one.

So you're not making it up huhh? Ive slammed read over and over and over again. I said he was a top coach in building a team but Ive also said he might be the worst during in game adjustments and tailoring his teams to their strengths.

Now in bold you said I cant judge posts but you are ripping me about my posts. Huhh, what.

Now I did 100% say they Eagles will beat Dallas a in a game several years ago. I really felt extremely confident about that one game. I was wrong and when I was wrong I came on the board saying, "Rip away, because I deserve it" and many people said at least hes man enough to show up and take his beating. I deserved it and I got it. The whole King of this Board schtick was a joke when I won the Cowboy pick'em league and then came in 2nd place the following year. Im sure it was annoying but I was just trying to be funny. As it seems I havent used that joke in about 5 years.

Now lets go back to being objective. When Philly beat Dallas to make the playoffs I was the first one on here saying Dallas would have won that game and gone to the playoffs if Romo played. I was on here saying Dallas HAS to sign T. Smith cause he is a star and way more valuable then Jason Peters cause he is 10 years younger. Ive said Foles hasnt proved shit and the Eagles O might crash now that our field stretcher is gone. I have also said that Dallas could EASILY win the division this year. I said Dez was a lot better then Desean. Go look at my posts. I said Dallas has a WAY more balanced team then Philly has. I said Jones will find a way to sign Dez/Smith/Murray even though he gives players way too much money at times, but he will still get it done. I have a post admitting I was wrong about questioning Dallas for taking a Center in round 1 cause he proved he was a stud. I was right there with the rest of you ripping Blue Jersey when he said Demarcus Ware is a joke.

I have vented out some serious crap when I've seen posts about people slamming the Eagles when I think they are wrong. But I have never ever ever come on here saying how great the Eagles are and how much Dallas sucks. Even when the dumb ass Eagles fans came on here gloating about our victory week 17 I was the only Eagle fan saying, "WE GOT LUCKY" "We would have lost if Romo played. It goes MUCH deeper then me saying Ware or Witten are studs. Im on record as saying that Romo is STILL the best QB in the division even after Foles successful season. You are completely wrong in saying 95% of my posts are biased towards the Eagles.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have 400 posts on here. You say 95% of my posts are biased towards the Eagles and against the Cowboys. That means you feel 380 of my 400 posts are biased. All Im asking is for you to find ONE. Go ahead cause evidently you have 380 to choose from.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have 400 posts on here. You say 95% of my posts are biased towards the Eagles and against the Cowboys. That means you feel 380 of my 400 posts are biased. All Im asking is for you to find ONE. Go ahead cause evidently you have 380 to choose from.

No, I said 95% of your posts are slanted towards the Eagles, didn't say anything about "against the Cowboys." And that's true. This entire thread is proof.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This entire thread is proof. I said this style of offense is not a fluke college style of O that will be eradicated after teams watching tape. Thats me being biased to the Eagles. So I guess I can throw you in with the people who think this is a fluke, college gimmick offense because THATS THE ONLY THING I SAID ON THIS THREAD. So like I said. You have 380 posts according to you that show Im biased towards the Eagles. And I wasnt even specifically mentioning the Eagles on this thread because I said the majority of this league does what Philly does. So show me ONE post on this thread or any that are biased to the Eagles. Ive even said on THIS thread Foles has proven nothing. Ive said the Eagles O might fall back because of the loss of our field stretcher. Thats bias? Its biased of me to think the run game is going to be eradicated for the NFL forever. I knew you couldnt find a single of my 406 posts where Im biased towards the Eagles. NOW FIND ME ONE, BECAUSE YOU CANT!

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please dude. Show me where I have not been objective on these boards. You can see every single one of my posts on this board by searching my history and show me where Ive havent been objective. Please, Im serious, you can see EVERY post Ive made and say where Ive been un-objective. Please show just one. Im not asking for the 95% of my posts being biased... Im asking for just one.

Red herring. Based on your history, you have proven to not be objective. Just because you've appeared to be somewhat objective on this forum doesn't erase your history on ESPN, especially to guys like me and PDay.

So you're not making it up huhh? Ive slammed read over and over and over again. I said he was a top coach in building a team but Ive also said he might be the worst during in game adjustments and tailoring his teams to their strengths.
Nope, I'm not making it up. You proclaimed yourself the king of the Cowboy Board. This does not change the fact that you were angry that I would not call him a top 5 coach.

Now in bold you said I cant judge posts but you are ripping me about my posts. Huhh, what.
I didn't say you couldn't judge posts. I said "the nerve." That doesn't mean you can't judge posts.

Now I did 100% say they Eagles will beat Dallas a in a game several years ago. I really felt extremely confident about that one game. I was wrong and when I was wrong I came on the board saying, "Rip away, because I deserve it" and many people said at least hes man enough to show up and take his beating. I deserved it and I got it. The whole King of this Board schtick was a joke when I won the Cowboy pick'em league and then came in 2nd place the following year. Im sure it was annoying but I was just trying to be funny. As it seems I havent used that joke in about 5 years.
So you just admitted to what I said. Point proven. If all that was a joke and a schtick, how do we know that this SportsHoopla new and "objective" PE1 isn't some pretend bullshit to repair your online image? If you ask me, I still think the old PE1 is still there. I see it come out in some of your posts. For example, in the quote that PDay posted of you using Dez when defending DJax.

Now lets go back to being objective. When Philly beat Dallas to make the playoffs I was the first one on here saying Dallas would have won that game and gone to the playoffs if Romo played. I was on here saying Dallas HAS to sign T. Smith cause he is a star and way more valuable then Jason Peters cause he is 10 years younger. Ive said Foles hasnt proved shit and the Eagles O might crash now that our field stretcher is gone. I have also said that Dallas could EASILY win the division this year. I said Dez was a lot better then Desean. Go look at my posts. I said Dallas has a WAY more balanced team then Philly has. I said Jones will find a way to sign Dez/Smith/Murray even though he gives players way too much money at times, but he will still get it done. I have a post admitting I was wrong about questioning Dallas for taking a Center in round 1 cause he proved he was a stud. I was right there with the rest of you ripping Blue Jersey when he said Demarcus Ware is a joke.
When Philly beat Dallas, they beat Dallas. Iffa, woulda, coulda, shoulda doesn't matter. They lost. Could the results have been different with Romo and Lee? Absolutely, but they still could have lost. After all, that Philly team proved capable of beating teams of Dallas' caliber. They had just destroyed the Bears the week prior and they destroyed the Lions after spotting them a nice lead. Those two teams beat Dallas. They also beat a 10-win Cardinal team. Philly was more than capable of defeating Dallas with Romo and Lee.

I have vented out some serious crap when I've seen posts about people slamming the Eagles when I think they are wrong. But I have never ever ever come on here saying how great the Eagles are and how much Dallas sucks. Even when the dumb ass Eagles fans came on here gloating about our victory week 17 I was the only Eagle fan saying, "WE GOT LUCKY" "We would have lost if Romo played. It goes MUCH deeper then me saying Ware or Witten are studs. Im on record as saying that Romo is STILL the best QB in the division even after Foles successful season. You are completely wrong in saying 95% of my posts are biased towards the Eagles.
This goes back to what I said already, how do we know that these type of posts aren't just part of a new schtick? And I've already made it clear I completely disagree with that opinion of us winning with Romo. And Romo is not better than Eli.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My posts on Sports SportsHoopla.

*Desean is NOT a top elite WR. (Biased?)
*Good signing! Makes it so Dallas doesnt HAVE to draft DLine. Gives you a better opportunity to draft BPA over need. (Biased?)
*Well its obvious there is nothing very special about the Eagles except for maybe their run game but thats a small part of a big picture. (Biased?)
*I dont see any Eagles fans coming out of the wood work to proclaim the Eagles dominance. Maybe one and its sure as heck wasnt me. I think we are at least 2 excellent drafts away from being a top team. And I sure as hell didnt write of the Cowboys. In fact on another MAJOR Eagles board the majority of the Eagles fans are well aware we were one Romo injury away from losing week 17 and not making the playoffs. (Biased?)
*When he lost his escapability and had to rely on accuracy is when he (McNabb)crumbled. (Biased?)
*I still wouldnt be surprised if Philly drafted a QB in round one. In the 90s Bobby Hoying looked like he was going to be a star. NOPE! (Biased?)
*I even said I could be naive or wrong about the film study. I just dont know what film has to do with a power run team that runs the ball more then they pass. (Biased?)
*Philly by no means is a lock. THey still have HUGE holes at Safety, CB, OLB, Guard/OLine depth, NT. THey are an improving team but I wouldnt be shocked at all if they went 7-9. We have no one to pressure the QB and a mediocre secondary. That is a recipe for disaster. (Biased)
*Is Romo taking James Thrash, Charles Johnson and Darnell Autry to the final 4 three straight years? Maybe so because I love Romo. I think he gets waaaaay to much of the blame (Biased?)
*Pick 16 is VERY valuable this year. You guys are going to be in a position to pick a very special player at 16. Jerry just has to go talent and not need. (Biased?)
*If a 32 year old LT Jason Peters can get 50 mill, imagine what a star 23 year old LT is going to get. (Biased?)
*THe Eagle had a shit-ton of breaks this year and took advantage of it. Nothing more I'd like to see then Philly and Dallas fighting it out in the NFC CHampionship game. Hang tight Manster. THanks for the solid posts all season long. You are one of the reason I come on here. (Biased?)
*DLine might make more sense but the last thing Dallas needs is another star offensive weapon. THey've got that covered. (Biased?)
*If Romo plays and the Cowboys were able to do some roll outs to get Dez down the field the Eagles lose. (Biased?)
Thanks Twist. As I said, If Romo plays, Dallas wins this game. Your OLine shut down our pass rush. You throw Romo behind that line tonight with some roll outs that he is so excellent at it would have given Dallas more deep shots against our horrific safeties. (BIASED?)

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This entire thread is proof. I said this style of offense is not a fluke college style of O that will be eradicated after teams watching tape. Thats me being biased to the Eagles.

When you start to call out posters for their quality of posts on their favorite team's chat board because they said something about your team that you didn't like, it really begins to show your bias. When the film arguments were used against Redskin fans last year, where were you to come here and correct Cowboy fans about the Redskins? That's objectivity. When you come here defending the flag, that is not objectivity.

So I guess I can throw you in with the people who think this is a fluke, college gimmick offense because THATS THE ONLY THING I SAID ON THIS THREAD.
No, you can't, because that would make you a liar.

So like I said. You have 380 posts according to you that show Im biased towards the Eagles.
This is what I said:

Anybody that knows PE1 knows that 95% of his posts are slanted towards the Eagles and only 5% are objective.
I'VE known you for more than just the 400 posts on this forum.

And I wasnt even specifically mentioning the Eagles on this thread because I said the majority of this league does what Philly does. So show me ONE post on this thread or any that are biased to the Eagles. Ive even said on THIS thread Foles has proven nothing. Ive said the Eagles O might fall back because of the loss of our field stretcher. Thats bias? Its biased of me to think the run game is going to be eradicated for the NFL forever. I knew you couldnt find a single of my 406 posts where Im biased towards the Eagles. NOW FIND ME ONE, BECAUSE YOU CANT!
You are biased when you come in the thread defending the flag. Defend the flag of other teams on this Cowboy forum and then maybe you will convince me that you aren't biased. What you said about Foles and the Eagles offense just seems contrived. Foles has proven to be a capable quarterback. What true Eagle fan would say Foles hasn't proven anything? He's at least proven that he can play at this level and at a high level at that. Whether or not he can maintain that type of consistency is what should be in question. Why would the Eagles fall back because they lost DJax? They are getting Maclin back, they still have an entire draft to find another young WR, and good teams have proven to do just fine after losing pro bowl WRs. Like I said, this just seems contrived.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Outside of the two turn overs it sure seems like Dallas is outplaying Philly. One big issue with Chips O is he needs to do a better job of running down the clock. After the big pass to Celek they stay in hurry up leaving 1:30 for Dallas to come down and score... Which they did (FG). You need to learn to slow down at times Chip. (BIASED?)
*And you're probably the first one in line bitching about the Eagles fans cheering when Irvin got hurt. Those Philly fans were assholes and so are you. (BIASED?)
*Beasley is EXACTLY the type of player that gives the Birds fits. Just little 8 yard pick ups on 3rd and 6 is whats been a thorn in our side all year. (BIASED?)
*Why Shady, why?? Thats so friggin stupid of him. The last Eagle to do that was Freddie Mitchell calling out the Patriots before the SB. Romo is out, Lee is out... why say something to pump up Dallas and put an even bigger target on your back. STUPID SHADY... that was stupid! (BIASED?)
*Unger didnt deserve it but its always been that way in the pro bowl. Jason Peters didnt deserve it at LT. (BIASED?)
*We shall see. I wouldnt be surprised to see the Eagles winning a playoff game this year and then not even qualifying next. Im also willing to admit things just keep falling our way. No Romo, no AP, no Aaron Rodgers, couple of key calls going our way. THis sample size is just to small for any objective person to think Philly has turned the corner for good. As well as Philly is playing they could EASILY take a slide back in 2014. (BIASED?)
*Im fine with you saying Romo and Eli are better then Foles. (Biased?)
*Then the Bears two star WRs kill Philly and Dallas wins next week to make the playoffs. (Biased?)
*I know Jerry has been a thorn in your sides and might dissuade some coaches who want complete control but there are 3 top coaching positions in our country and they will always be the manager of the Yankees, head coach at Notre Dame and head coach of the Dallas Cowboys. It will always be an elite coaching gig.
(Biased?)
*I just can't believe Dallas let this one get away. If they won they'd have put a ton of pressure on Philly next week. I still can't see the Skins beating Dallas. I also dont see Philly beating Chicage cause its just a bad match up for us. Dallas wins today and I think they wrap up the division next weekend. I'm stunned!
(Biased?)
*Philly is playing well but in no means dominating. Dallas could EASILY win this division and send Philly home with no playoff berth. (BIASED?)
*(Topic on Dallas CB Claiborne) ou just have to hang in there because of his immense talent. Brian Westbrook didn't break out til his 3rd season.
*He was making grabs double teamed. Dez might be the 2nd best WR in the NFL and that is a great weapon for Dallas to have (Biased?)
*MY EAGLES PREDICTION VS DALLAS: Want to know why an Eagles fan thinks why Philly has no shot... even at home?
Week 1 L. Hankerson 5-80 and 2 TD's (WHO?)
Week 2 Eddie Royal 7-90 and 3 TDs, M. Floyd 102 yards, Gates 124 yards
Week 3 D. Avery 7-141 (WHO?)
Week 4 Peyton Manning had multiple TDs to multiple players
Week 5 Nicks 9-142, Randle 96 yards and 2 TDs
Week 6 Tim Wright 7-91 (WHO?)
We let no name players come in and DOMINATE. Wright, Hankerson, Avery???? Look for your new #2 WR to have a HUGE game! (BIASED) I SAID PHILLY HAS NO CHANCE IN BEATING THE COWBOYS.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My posts on Sports SportsHoopla.

*Desean is NOT a top elite WR. (Biased?)
*Good signing! Makes it so Dallas doesnt HAVE to draft DLine. Gives you a better opportunity to draft BPA over need. (Biased?)
*Well its obvious there is nothing very special about the Eagles except for maybe their run game but thats a small part of a big picture. (Biased?)
*I dont see any Eagles fans coming out of the wood work to proclaim the Eagles dominance. Maybe one and its sure as heck wasnt me. I think we are at least 2 excellent drafts away from being a top team. And I sure as hell didnt write of the Cowboys. In fact on another MAJOR Eagles board the majority of the Eagles fans are well aware we were one Romo injury away from losing week 17 and not making the playoffs. (Biased?)
*When he lost his escapability and had to rely on accuracy is when he (McNabb)crumbled. (Biased?)
*I still wouldnt be surprised if Philly drafted a QB in round one. In the 90s Bobby Hoying looked like he was going to be a star. NOPE! (Biased?)
*I even said I could be naive or wrong about the film study. I just dont know what film has to do with a power run team that runs the ball more then they pass. (Biased?)
*Philly by no means is a lock. THey still have HUGE holes at Safety, CB, OLB, Guard/OLine depth, NT. THey are an improving team but I wouldnt be shocked at all if they went 7-9. We have no one to pressure the QB and a mediocre secondary. That is a recipe for disaster. (Biased)
*Is Romo taking James Thrash, Charles Johnson and Darnell Autry to the final 4 three straight years? Maybe so because I love Romo. I think he gets waaaaay to much of the blame (Biased?)
*Pick 16 is VERY valuable this year. You guys are going to be in a position to pick a very special player at 16. Jerry just has to go talent and not need. (Biased?)
*If a 32 year old LT Jason Peters can get 50 mill, imagine what a star 23 year old LT is going to get. (Biased?)
*THe Eagle had a shit-ton of breaks this year and took advantage of it. Nothing more I'd like to see then Philly and Dallas fighting it out in the NFC CHampionship game. Hang tight Manster. THanks for the solid posts all season long. You are one of the reason I come on here. (Biased?)
*DLine might make more sense but the last thing Dallas needs is another star offensive weapon. THey've got that covered. (Biased?)
*If Romo plays and the Cowboys were able to do some roll outs to get Dez down the field the Eagles lose. (Biased?)
Thanks Twist. As I said, If Romo plays, Dallas wins this game. Your OLine shut down our pass rush. You throw Romo behind that line tonight with some roll outs that he is so excellent at it would have given Dallas more deep shots against our horrific safeties. (BIASED?)

You are trying too hard to get acceptance. I already accept you PE1 and respect you. I would just respect you a lot more if you stopped being full of shit and didn't spend time trying to convince people you are objective and just stick to your guns and say what you really want to say. There's no need to hold anything back and there's no need to kiss up to Cowboy fans. There is a way of saying what you want and how you feel without being labeled a troll. Just look at how calskins posts. If you don't think the Cowboys are very good, there is a way of saying it without worrying about being labeled a troll. If you want to say you think Foles will be a great quarterback, that is fine too. Because I happen to believe he will be a great quarterback.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am objective though. Look at my posts. I love my Eagles but Ive NEVER been a rah-rah we are the greatest and Dallas sucks type of guy. You said 95% of my posts are biased and I dont see one. Ive been a nuisance in the past. I do stick to my guns when I believe Im right but I have NEVER been biased. NEVER!

Lastly, in being objective I have no idea if Foles is going to be great or even good. I do think the Cowboys are good and might also be better then the Eagles. There are no guns to stick to. That is what I believe. If I come on here saying how awesome Foles is I'd get ripped. Now if I come on here being objective about his future I get ripped for being objective???

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins better hope he does not get disgruntled and decides to take plays off like he did in Philly

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins better hope he does not get disgruntled and decides to take plays off like he did in Philly
I think the skins contract is much more team friendly than what the eagles had him for. It shows the player the skins are serious about paying him, but protects themselves if he does his antics.
Sure if he becomes a douche it will cost the skins, but nothing really damaging.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....You have always had a strange view of things here. There has never been anything about you that I would fear. no matter the ball field.

if anything you called me out and I've never been shy about what I have to say about anything.

btw.....there are certainly trolls as far as agendas being played

LOL Pday ... a bit of that had to do with me just being frustrated... not with you ... work .. exams .. ect ect

But you know ... I have said before .... I would love for me and you to go football 101 vs each other. If I didn't respect you I wouldnt care...... The fact that I do makes me want to. Everytime I have tries thus far ( including espn) we get an influx of trolls

aint personal ..... I just think it would be epic