• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D Foreman or R White?

Who do you want ROS?

• Total voters

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12tm half ppr

I have CMC

Yesterday before the real nfl trade, the Fournette owner offered me Foreman for White so we'd both cuff our guys.

Went to a concert last night so I didn't get to check anything on TNF or the CMC trade until after I was a bit drunk. Saw the trade news then immediately accepted his offer....dbag move on my part.

I asked the guy this morning if he wanted to reverse, said I'm happy to switch back since he offered before the trade and i accepted after. He said oh well, but he'll take Foreman back if I don't want him... think I'm sending it back, feels like the right thing to do. Or at least offer it and let him decline.

Who would you want on your roster?
Panthers are tanking and sucked beforehand, TB offense hasn't been hot, but it does look like White would be the guy if Fournette gets hurt.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White is dependant on a LF injury for redraft, but in dynasty gimme White.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how'd this end up playing out?

I sent him the reversal offer to undo the trade, apologized for not texting him before accepting, and he declined it, said he wanted Rachaad White more than Foreman.

I also added Gus to my IR spot earlier in the week so now I have CMC, Stevenson, Gus, Foreman, Lat Murray....the Kupp owner is a HUGE 49er fan, thinking about going after him but can't decide if I want to pull the trigger on an offer. Team name Jimmy G Spot, has JimmyG, Aiyuk, Eli Mitchell, Hufanga, Nick Bosa, and Fred Warner on his team and all are starters except Eli, lol