• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cuts

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuts all out by tomorrow, right?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw that it looks like a guy I was calling for the Cowboys to take in the 5th round, let alone with one of their 7th's, DE Ethan Westbrooks will make the St Louis Rams 53, which might be the deepest DL in the league. With so many 7th rounders, I can't believe we couldn't have taken a shot on a pass rusher like Westbrooks, or, gulp, Michael Sam, who had more sacks in the SEC than Demarcus Lawrence had at Boise State. Thats not a rip on Lawrence, but if these two guys make the Rams, SMH.....

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw that it looks like a guy I was calling for the Cowboys to take in the 5th round, let alone with one of their 7th's, DE Ethan Westbrooks will make the St Louis Rams 53, which might be the deepest DL in the league. With so many 7th rounders, I can't believe we couldn't have taken a shot on a pass rusher like Westbrooks, or, gulp, Michael Sam, who had more sacks in the SEC than Demarcus Lawrence had at Boise State. Thats not a rip on Lawrence, but if these two guys make the Rams, SMH.....

Lets remember sam did his damage against backups. I hope hitchens proves me wrong. I thought will smith is better than hitchens. I like street as a player.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is #38 still on this team? Are we being trolled?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets remember sam did his damage against backups. I hope hitchens proves me wrong. I thought will smith is better than hitchens. I like street as a player.

He is a backup lol. If he's whipping another teams backups ass, that's what he is supposed to do

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is #38 still on this team? Are we being trolled?

I had two guarantees as far as personnel goes after last year. Heath and Webb would NOT make the roster this year. Looks like I was right on one and will be wrong on the other. If his role is STs and ONLY STs I guess I am OK with it, but those two were pathetic last year. I get that they were young kids thrown into a situation they were net ready for, but they just absolutely sucked and showed no signs of being NFL level players. You could see the difference with Wilcox. He screwed up a lot and didn't know what the heck to do a lot, but even through that you saw a guy with some ability that would make a play here and there that made you think when he is ready he can be a player.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Hope Heath is gone. Not an NFL player. Probably not even a starting player on a top 20 college program.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had two guarantees as far as personnel goes after last year. Heath and Webb would NOT make the roster this year. Looks like I was right on one and will be wrong on the other. If his role is STs and ONLY STs I guess I am OK with it, but those two were pathetic last year. I get that they were young kids thrown into a situation they were net ready for, but they just absolutely sucked and showed no signs of being NFL level players. You could see the difference with Wilcox. He screwed up a lot and didn't know what the heck to do a lot, but even through that you saw a guy with some ability that would make a play here and there that made you think when he is ready he can be a player.

yeah I was surprised to see Webb picked up by the steelers.

With Wilcox. If people remember no was even expecting to see the field in his 1st year. So if you believe or go off that thought process. He has been ahead of the curve since he got here. he was till fairly new to the position in college. So I also hope he continues his egression.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually I thought Wilcox woulda put himself in "player" status by mid season year one.

this year I remain the president of his fan club

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Phillip Thomas was cut by the Skins. Kid has had some injury issues, but I loved him coming out of college

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's kind of my point with Wilcox. Guy didn't have many safety snaps under him in his life when he took the field, so he made a lot of mistakes. But, even with those mistakes we saw the potential of a good player. With Heath I saw a guy whose biggest play came after he missed a tackle and then the ball went right into his hands and he ran into the end zone before anyone knew he had it. Other than that, not much all year and he played a lot of snaps...

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually I thought Wilcox woulda put himself in "player" status by mid season year one.

this year I remain the president of his fan club

well I stand corrected. I guess I shouldn't have said no one. but common thought was, or most. :suds:
I even remember coaches mentioning he wouldn't see the field & that he was raw.
Nonetheless he is definitely ahead of the learning curve to me. I don't think anyone was predicting him to be a 1st year probowler. I honestly didn't know anything about the guy. Did see a lot of film on him after we drafted, since a lot were saying he had a lot of upside if he transitioned well.

Hoping his fan club gets bigger this year. We could use some bright spots on defense.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's kind of my point with Wilcox. Guy didn't have many safety snaps under him in his life when he took the field, so he made a lot of mistakes. But, even with those mistakes we saw the potential of a good player. With Heath I saw a guy whose biggest play came after he missed a tackle and then the ball went right into his hands and he ran into the end zone before anyone knew he had it. Other than that, not much all year and he played a lot of snaps...

yeah Heath is way behind on the football IQ or field awareness. I assume he keeps his job, because he does hustle everywhere. I was thinking he would become an ex-NFL player this year as well. :noidea: