• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cutler's leadership

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has everything to do with Brady... If NE had a shitty QB you wouldn't have the balls to talk shit on this board.

Who are you kidding? Stop drinking the Natty Ice.

I post on most of the boards when topics entertain me. This topic was hilarious, so I posted.

Not sure what "having balls" has to do with a comment on a funny post, or what the quality of my QB has to do with commenting when someone else acts like their mediocre QB can play.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has nothing to do with my QB. There are 15-20 guys I take over cutler.
Who fucking cares if you would take every Qb over Jay? Nothing you say can or will change the minds of Bear fans. Stop with your nonsense already. Go start a fight somewhere else. You are :lame:

Last edited by a moderator:

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a great article on ESPN acknowledging Cutler's leadership abilities. Sorry, I didn't provide the link.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't sweat JDM...Pats fans just feel the last remaining semblance of a "dynasty" fading.

Miami's gonna take that division. If nothing else, they won't have a free ride to the playoffs, this year. First time anyone could say that in a decade.

FINS UP!! GO FISH!!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's accurate. It's not that they never fall behind but that they are much less likely to put themselves in a hole.

Which is why Marino, Manning, Elway, Favre, Brady, Moon, Tarkenton, Montana, and Brees are #'s 1 through 9 on that list... right?

LOL... what a dolt you sound like.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I post on most of the boards when topics entertain me. This topic was hilarious, so I posted.

Not sure what "having balls" has to do with a comment on a funny post, or what the quality of my QB has to do with commenting when someone else acts like their mediocre QB can play.

You're a douche

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking a shot at another team after the Patriots barely squeaked by two patsies? I find your remark interesting considering Brady has looked like shit the first two weeks. But I don't expect too much from you... Most of your posts are riddled with garbage.

But thanks for trying anyway. Now run along.

Well, JDM may be a very nice person for all we know, but yes, his comments generally are riddled with ignorance, with his comments on Cutler serving as "Exhibit A".

Knowledgeable Bears fans arent going to annoint him as elite. However JDM, I guarantee you wont be taken seriously by said fans with your stance that as many as 20 starting QBs are better than him.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your rebuttals to the "hilarity" reek of ignorance and stupidity. Carry on if you wish.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could tell he got his bell rung yesterday, he gets that glassy look in the eye.

Marshall and Bennet made great adjustments to poorly thrown balls yesterday and made cutler look like a superstar. They better wear rain coats for monday nite game with Gruden.

As far as leadership, sure, you dont want to give minnesota the ball back with any time, but Bennett was really lethargic getting lined up in the two minute drill. You would think they would be lined up quicker with a stronger leader.

I dont know, all the people gushing over his play would be throwing him under the bus for the three bonehead turnovers today.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could tell he got his bell rung yesterday, he gets that glassy look in the eye.

Marshall and Bennet made great adjustments to poorly thrown balls yesterday and made cutler look like a superstar. They better wear rain coats for monday nite game with Gruden.

As far as leadership, sure, you dont want to give minnesota the ball back with any time, but Bennett was really lethargic getting lined up in the two minute drill. You would think they would be lined up quicker with a stronger leader.

I dont know, all the people gushing over his play would be throwing him under the bus for the three bonehead turnovers today.

WTF to the bolded? The game-winner to Bennett was put in the perfect fucking spot, and MAYBE two other QB's in the league can make that throw, particularly in those conditions. Insane to say that was a poorly thrown ball.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've always thought you're SN suited you perfectly.

Easy pun, but truth.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is why Marino, Manning, Elway, Favre, Brady, Moon, Tarkenton, Montana, and Brees are #'s 1 through 9 on that list... right?

LOL... what a dolt you sound like.

I figured this post would send JDM packing from this thread.

"Good QB's don't have to comeback because they take the lead early."

There's literally no way to defend the stupidity behind that statement.

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshall's TD was dropped right in the bucket, right in stride.
Bennett's game winner? -Perfectly placed to the back shoulder, in the rain.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RCrPs.gif