• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cutler cleared to play vs Lions

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you seriously think allowing a hobbled Jay to play against Suh is a good idea? His career might be in jeopardy. Suh went easy on him game one, he smells blood, it could be over.

Then you get McCown not getting first team snaps in practice and he wont come in as prepared ass he was against green bay. I just knew if McCown did well Cutler would push the timetable. Oh well, we shall see.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you seriously think allowing a hobbled Jay to play against Suh is a good idea? His career might be in jeopardy. Suh went easy on him game one, he smells blood, it could be over.

No, it wouldn't be a good idea. However, considering Jay isn't hobbled and is healthy. We don't have to worry about that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler clearly is the better QB. He is getting better in this system as he gets more comfortable. He will be near elite the next 3 to 5 years. This offense is our only hope this year and Cutler is huge to our chances.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler clearly is the better QB. He is getting better in this system as he gets more comfortable. He will be near elite the next 3 to 5 years. This offense is our only hope this year and Cutler is huge to our chances.

With the way this offense is developing around him, he has a chance to start making his way into that realm. Starting next season, I believe. Although, to be considered "elite", you have to see some playoff success. Or else you're just Tony Romo.

Next season or 2014, that's a realistic possibility. As already stated, this year, I can't see it with the way this defense looks, but who knows.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then you get McCown not getting first team snaps in practice and he wont come in as prepared ass he was against green bay. I just knew if McCown did well Cutler would push the timetable. Oh well, we shall see.

SOOOOOO STUPID. So he just sat around, and waited to see how McCown panned out, then when MCCown played well, Cutler somehow just got better and convinced the team doctors and coaches that he's good to go?

Why don't you just give the kid credit for working his ass off to get better sooner for his team?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SOOOOOO STUPID. So he just sat around, and waited to see how McCown panned out, then when MCCown played well, Cutler somehow just got better and convinced the team doctors and coaches that he's good to go?

Why don't you just give the kid credit for working his ass off to get better sooner for his team?

Yeah. People are just... dumb.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nobody said he sat around, he pushed the timetable. You seriously want to put your franchise quarterback on the field with Suh out there the way he walked off the field 18 days ago? The dinner bell will start the game sunday and that entire d line is gonna smell meat. We'll see when McCown needs to lead us to the playoffs.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive perused many comments about this since this was announced. Whats really amusing is many of the the naysayers who are adamant about returning too early are the same ones who say who plays doesnt alter the Bears chances either way.

My response? If it doesnt matter, why are you so "concerned" about him playing this week? That reeks of fear, imo. If its required, they know Jay has more playmaking ability than Josh.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nobody said he sat around, he pushed the timetable. You seriously want to put your franchise quarterback on the field with Suh out there the way he walked off the field 18 days ago? The dinner bell will start the game sunday and that entire d line is gonna smell meat. We'll see when McCown needs to lead us to the playoffs.

I don't see it that way.

The Lions are a different team outdoors on the road. Not saying that guarantees anything, but I expect a much better outing from the Bears than the first time around, particularly from our O-line.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good thing Cutler is healthy then and not playing injured.

C

cubzzzfanincali

This has to be one of the most nauseating things I have ever heard any Bears fan say anywhere about anything. Giving props to Suh like this? Ohhh....we don't want to send our delicate flower out against that mean monster. Let's just stroke that guy's ego and concede our major decisions because there's a tough guy in their lineup. Sniffle sniffle. Yes let's hold him back, we won't play him againt that bad meanie from Detroit.

This is the NFL. And this is Butkus's team. And you want to tell me we are holding our the only franchise-grade QB we've had in forever because the Lions have a guy on their roster you are afraid of??? Do you concede demands to terrorists too because you are scraed? Give me a f'in break.

If Jay Cutler can play, then Jay should play, Suh or not. If he can't, then fine, don't play him, but to make that decision according to the presence of some dude you are afraid of, that is just purely disgusting. In the NFL. Go home you pussy.

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this game was being played with last year's O-line I would be a little worried but this is this year and we have a very solid O-line so I am not even a little worried about cutler. Jay will get the job done

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are hoping Long watches alot of tape to show how badly he was beaten by Suh last game.

All I am saying, if Jay was under contract from next year, I highly doubt he would be playing this game. I hope he gets rid of the ball quick. That should be in the game plan. Hopefully one receiver is always gonna be on a short route each called passing play.

I sincerely understand Jay is a different quarterback than he was two years ago, with a better team attitude, but if he finishes his season from showing up everyone on his side now will be against him again.

BigJohnStud1977

Bearing Down since 1977
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears Got This!!! Forte all day! Marsh and Alshon going beast mode! Bear Down!! :clap: