• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cut Hardy

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all...that's just your version.
The world according to romotoowens.

never saw someone asswhip as much as you do on my opinion of the all time cowboys. Funny part is many shared the opinion. Onward thru the fog!

Keep sticking and moving

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion is I think Dez and Hardy make the team better, I say keep em both. At this point I'll nearly sell my soul for another SB win. We won with bad dudes in the 90's cleaned up the team into mediocrity. Not ready to return to hopelessness.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I have a feeling the losing streak ends in miami?. Looking back you have weeden whom is horrible. Then Cassell comes in and was slightly less horrible than weeden. Cowboys will be spoilers

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion is I think Dez and Hardy make the team better, I say keep em both. At this point I'll nearly sell my soul for another SB win. We won with bad dudes in the 90's cleaned up the team into mediocrity. Not ready to return to hopelessness.

My opinion is Dez makes the team better and Hardy needs to get cut.

I used to rip TO back in the day until I started thinking he had mental disease. I think the same is true for Hardy. The truth is, if he does, I just feel bad for the guy. But something isnt right with that guy. You can tell Dez is just a product of a difficult childhood. Hardy's issues are completely different. Dallas would be better off without him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you can compare the two guys at all. I think you need to look at who they are at their core. I get the feeling Dez really does care more about winning than anything else and that he really does have good intentions, but gets sidetracked because he has no control over himself or his emotions at times. This does cause problems. If the refs threw the flag at him for being on the field in the playoffs there would be no way to justify it. That would have been an All Time Chris Webber type blunder. You need to be able to control yourself. So, I'm not saying that it's OK to be that way and or that it isn't disruptive, but i think that is why his teammates protect him. The genuinely do like him and think he isn't a bad person.

Hardy, I think is just a bad person. I struggle on what I think we should do with him. If the league wants to suspend him forever I'm fine with that (assuming something else comes up). But if they don't, then someone will sign him. So if he is going to play, why not here? I'll leave the idea of whether he is worth it to our team or not to Garrett and hope Jerry does too. If Garrett sees the benefit of Hardy (including big cap hit) as outweighing the negative (including who else we could use those cap $'s on if we don't sign him) then at this point I guess I'm OK with it (but my opinion on the topic is tenuous at best right now).

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you can compare the two guys at all. I think you need to look at who they are at their core. I get the feeling Dez really does care more about winning than anything else and that he really does have good intentions, but gets sidetracked because he has no control over himself or his emotions at times. This does cause problems. If the refs threw the flag at him for being on the field in the playoffs there would be no way to justify it. That would have been an All Time Chris Webber type blunder. You need to be able to control yourself. So, I'm not saying that it's OK to be that way and or that it isn't disruptive, but i think that is why his teammates protect him. The genuinely do like him and think he isn't a bad person.

Hardy, I think is just a bad person. I struggle on what I think we should do with him. If the league wants to suspend him forever I'm fine with that (assuming something else comes up). But if they don't, then someone will sign him. So if he is going to play, why not here? I'll leave the idea of whether he is worth it to our team or not to Garrett and hope Jerry does too. If Garrett sees the benefit of Hardy (including big cap hit) as outweighing the negative (including who else we could use those cap $'s on if we don't sign him) then at this point I guess I'm OK with it (but my opinion on the topic is tenuous at best right now).
:agree:Comparing Dez to Hardy is like comparing Michael Irvin to O.J. Simpson. Apples and oranges

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I have a feeling the losing streak ends in miami?. Looking back you have weeden whom is horrible. Then Cassell comes in and was slightly less horrible than weeden. Cowboys will be spoilers

I certainly hope you are right. I'd like to think that Romo under center is good for at least one more TD per game. Another 6 points gives us wins against NO, SEA, PHL, and TPA. Heck, even a FG gets us two wins. Miami may blow us up, who knows.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly hope you are right. I'd like to think that Romo under center is good for at least one more TD per game. Another 6 points gives us wins against NO, SEA, PHL, and TPA. Heck, even a FG gets us two wins. Miami may blow us up, who knows.

I'ts the Cowboys. There will be no middle ground.

We either are down 30 points and have a come back win and carry Garrett off the field or we lose by 30 and Hardy is chased, tackled, tased and arrested by 8 state troopers on the 40 yard line.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Greg Hardy 'losing support' with Cowboys over behavior concerns
By Will Brinson | NFL Writer

November 22, 2015 10:44 am ET

The Cowboys are hurtling towards a sad, almost inevitable conclusion to their Greg Hardyexperiment. Things aren't going well on the field for Dallas, which means the public blame game is getting fired up.

Week 11 NFL Picks

To wit: NFL.com's Ian Rappoport reported Sunday Hardy is "losing support" with the Cowboys front office because of his "behavior" the last few weeks, which has them "concerned."

Greg Hardy is losing support among Cowboys upper management based on his behavior over the last several weeks. Two Thursdays ago he was late to practice or almost late to practice, missed several meetings. I'm also told Hardy was late to a pregame meeting, something that has frustrated the Cowboys to no end. I'm also told they're concerned about his off-the-field behavior, the late nights he is keeping. They have asked some veteran players on the team to talk to him, to try to break him of those habits and get him to be much more attentive off the field and on the field.
This is one step away from Hardy getting cut. It's what happens when the Cowboys are ready to move on from Hardy but don't want to look dumb for riding him out this long, despite all the on-field and locker room issues he's been involved with.

Jerry Jones defended him as a leader just a few weeks ago, but with the Cowboys mired in a long losing skid (seven games and counting) it's time to start shoving people under the bus.

Hardy was always going to be the first one headed under the wheels if things went south in Dallas, and now it's happening.

Greg_Hardy_Cowboys_Concerned_Behavior.jpg
Greg Hardy is raising some red flags. (USATSI)

Its coming, probably with the next loss, if not before. He absolutely has the potential to do something stupid before the next loss. Even if that happened to be today

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get it. Look I know we have to be perfect or close to even have a chance - but is that really worth throwing all your morals and everything you have stood for and built down the drain. How many strikes do u get? Michael and White got cut for not wearing suits on a plane, I read anyway.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get it. Look I know we have to be perfect or close to even have a chance - but is that really worth throwing all your morals and everything you have stood for and built down the drain. How many strikes do u get? Michael and White got cut for not wearing suits on a plane, I read anyway.

I mean its not like he's getting to the opposing QB 3 times a game or anything

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The story could true and it probably is.

But it could easily be a manufactured report to just keep the story going.
As you can see the story regurgitates all of the things we already heard.