• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cut Hardy

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dez can be stopped. I think Witten or Romo could sit him down and make him cry if they crawled in his ass enough. He respects them and his coaches. Maybe Hardy does as well. I just haven't seen it. Still 7 games to go. People have to remember Dez was a number 1 draft pick that has produced. Hardy is a rent a player for the time being. He is suppose to be on his best behavior to earn a long term deal.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is more a love of Hardy than a hate of Dez
No, it is more along the lines of Cowboy fans being hypocritical. I want both of them gone. Why get rid of one distraction and keep the other?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dez can be stopped. I think Witten or Romo could sit him down and make him cry if they crawled in his ass enough. He respects them and his coaches. Maybe Hardy does as well. I just haven't seen it. Still 7 games to go. People have to remember Dez was a number 1 draft pick that has produced. Hardy is a rent a player for the time being. He is suppose to be on his best behavior to earn a long term deal.
Fucking really? After five years, you believe this? After last week, you believe this?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should read your own post again. How do you compare yelling at people and fighting with a teammate in practice ( happens all the time in camp ,right?) with beating the shit out if a woman?
No, you should read it again. That is not what I said at all. I compared what Greg Hardy has done as a Cowboy as no different than the things Dez has done. Yet we should cut him, but it's okay when Dez does it because he's passionate.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the following is as untrue as I'm thinking it is. Did anyone really say this?

"We got Cowboy fans who defend Dez for hitting his mom because she apparently deserved it"

Never read that here, but I'm fairly certain I read it on a Cowboys board or two elsewhere. Apparently if you're viewed as a soon to be long-time Cowboy whom folks assume will be productive for years to come, anything goes.

nutz6977

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking really? After five years, you believe this? After last week, you believe this?

I agree with cutting Hardy. I always felt that Gregory and Dlaw are who we need on the field and Hardy was a rent a player at best for us. That being said I do have a soft spot for Dez. I never met him but I did run a business in Lufkin where he went to high school and had employees that went to school with him. From what I heard he had a really rough home life growing up. On top of that how he got kicked out of OK St. was pretty crappy as well. I also think he is still upset at the media over the Lockette injury. No doubt he is a bit of a head case at times but he is all heart on the field. You could tell that by the look on his face after he dropped that pass yesterday. I honestly believe he bleeds blue and silver. So, Yes I believe in Dez.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with cutting Hardy. I always felt that Gregory and Dlaw are who we need on the field and Hardy was a rent a player at best for us. That being said I do have a soft spot for Dez. I never met him but I did run a business in Lufkin where he went to high school and had employees that went to school with him. From what I heard he had a really rough home life growing up. On top of that how he got kicked out of OK St. was pretty crappy as well. I also think he is still upset at the media over the Lockette injury. No doubt he is a bit of a head case at times but he is all heart on the field. You could tell that by the look on his face after he dropped that pass yesterday. I honestly believe he bleeds blue and silver. So, Yes I believe in Dez.

Yes he does bleed blue and silver. Passion or whatever Pday was making a joke about - you are damn fucking right. Earl as far as getting Dez cut - it ain't happening Bro so go cry that song somewhere else. U claim to be this so called fam that watches the games and are not giving up until it's over. Well thats pretty damn hypocritical if you ask me considering you want the second best player cut. And no sorry Sean Lee don't make the cut as the first best either.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutting Dez is the stupidest idea I have heard.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Des didn't beat the shit out of his mom, he slapped her with his hat from what I remember. Apples and oranges to compare a baseball cap to a bathtub and machine gun couch.

Hardy could be a saint since joining and I wouldn't want his ass here.
On top of that the fight was between Dez and his brother with mom stepping in between them. No I wasn't there but it's quite possible the slap with the cap was more about going through mom to get at his brother.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you. Both clearly have anger management issues and likely need constant monitoring and help. Dez being Dez is accepted even though he does many of the same things as Hardy. There were rumors of a Dez video that were pretty bad that never came out. Where there is smoke there is fire. You can take chances on maybe one player but when 4 (3 after Randle's departure) of your key players have mental issues you are asking for trouble in my humble opinion.

I see your Dez Rumor and raise you Hardy Domestic violence photos.

don't make me post them.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it is more along the lines of Cowboy fans being hypocritical. I want both of them gone. Why get rid of one distraction and keep the other?
Because like I said before, two reasons. Dez is a team player, Hardy is not from what I see. Second, getting in an argument and slapping your mom is not the same as what Hardy did. There are degrees of everything. Greg is a thug, Dez is immature

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets see....one comment right after my post and then this one 4 hours later.
Pop a top again and be all you can be

All I'm saying is we as Cowboy fans don't need to be throwing a hypocrisy card around for what we have dealt with and lived through since 1988.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets see....one comment right after my post and then this one 4 hours later.
Pop a top again and be all you can be

I was just checking to see if you had your computer privileges today. Hell you of all people had Dez on the All Cowboy Team a month ago.

What was it Duke said to Apollo in Rocky 2- " Stick and move, you have got to stick and move". You seem to be taking old Duke's advice these days.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all...that's just your version.
The world according to romotoowens.

never saw someone asswhip as much as you do on my opinion of the all time cowboys. Funny part is many shared the opinion. Onward thru the fog!