• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Current Roster

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And burn options on him too? Isn't this the 2nd option since they started counting? The constant transactions are too much.
There are 2 counts on options.

Yearly options are the new ones, and if I understand them accurately, each player has 5 of those per year.

Then there are option years, and those only eat one per season, no matter how many trips on shuttle the player gets.

I am not tracking the yearly options yet, frankly because I don’t fully understand them yet. I THINK this was his second use of that one this year.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 2 counts on options.

Yearly options are the new ones, and if I understand them accurately, each player has 5 of those per year.

Then there are option years, and those only eat one per season, no matter how many trips on shuttle the player gets.

I am not tracking the yearly options yet, frankly because I don’t fully understand them yet. I THINK this was his second use of that one this year.
Yes, I was referring to the yearly option limit. It appears that he's been optioned twice now since they started counting in early May:
TeamDateTransaction
105.svg
June 13, 2022San Francisco Giants optioned OF Heliot Ramos to Sacramento River Cats.
137.svg
June 11, 2022San Francisco Giants recalled OF Heliot Ramos from Sacramento River Cats.
105.svg
June 1, 2022San Francisco Giants optioned OF Heliot Ramos to Sacramento River Cats.
105.svg
June 1, 2022San Francisco Giants optioned OF Heliot Ramos to Sacramento River Cats.
137.svg
May 31, 2022San Francisco Giants recalled OF Heliot Ramos from Sacramento River Cats.
105.svg
April 14, 2022San Francisco Giants optioned OF Heliot Ramos to Sacramento River Cats.
137.svg
April 10, 2022San Francisco Giants recalled OF Heliot Ramos from Sacramento River Cats.
105.svg
March 28, 2022San Francisco Giants optioned OF Heliot Ramos to Sacramento River Cats.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t understand the Jimmy Jack. Why not call him up for at least a week? Let him sit down. Actually give him a locker.

This is the worst Jimmy jacking I have ever seen. And they are doing it to a top prospect. Makes no sense.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t understand the Jimmy Jack. Why not call him up for at least a week? Let him sit down. Actually give him a locker.

This is the worst Jimmy jacking I have ever seen. And they are doing it to a top prospect. Makes no sense.
Its been utterly ridiculous. His 3 stints with the team have been 3 days, 1 day and 2 days. Is this really how a top prospect is developed, FZ? You make Sabean look like a patient man with prospects. Did Bart make you bitter toward farmhands?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are any of you lawyers?

@tzill @LHG and @calsnowskier - you all seem to have a pretty decent understanding, a firm grasp, on all the contract stuff... so it made me wonder.
Tz is a liar, er, I mean lawyer.

I am a programmer, but I just love seeing the depth of why certain moves are made and how they affect the overall picture.

I am not sure what LHG does.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lawyer is Latin for liar.

I’m not sure what FZ is thinking, but he’s too smart not to have a plan
That’s what I default to, but it is beginning to border on a requirement of having a religious-like faith in his actions. And he ain’t THAT good.