• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CS Northridge @ AZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for my absence I was driving home and just got back. How we looking tonight? Pitts has 9!? Must be his career high. TJM's line is nice as always.

Improved from the first game, that's for sure.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TJ is so good...... Best floor general in the nation and its not even close.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished watching the game. Had it recorded.

SJ looked good, RHJ looked RHJ-ish and TJ ran the offense as expected.

PJC and Pitts both look really impressive so far off the bench. We've got some great depth overall and we're only to get better as the season moves along. Still kinda disappointed in Zeus's play. He hasn't taken that next step.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should change your name to TJMcConnell_SqodGeneral

Just saying....

Ewwwwwwww............ I think he's good I'm not a fan. I made this account when Jahii was good and then he completely sucked ass his sophomore year. Screw this account now! I wish I would of made a shaquille mckissic account for crying out loud! :lol:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ewwwwwwww............ I think he's good I'm not a fan. I made this account when Jahii was good and then he completely sucked ass his sophomore year. Screw this account now! I wish I would of made a shaquille mckissic account for crying out loud! :lol:

Personally, I think you should go with Headache Smith.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should go with the safe bet and go with HerbSqodGeneral since we all know Herb will be leading that team to glory for years to come!

Yup and how he made Jahii,, Marshall, Bach nba ready! Man made Jahii improve his rebounding and it's not like Jahii got worse and it's not like he lost his midrange jumper and his ability to finish at the rim...... Oh wait but that's not Sendeks fault! Another extension just for the hell of it? :L