• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crowd Sunday

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest posssibly??? loudest??

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the old stadium still up or has it been leveled?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is being the loudest at this stadium really meaningful? Someone drop a pin 2 minutes in and I'll let you know if I hear it on tv or not.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the old stadium still up or has it been leveled?

leveled and the City of Irving is outta their mind on the value.
Prime yes....but not that prime
site still sits as open field with fenced in road work equipment storage

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is being the loudest at this stadium really meaningful? Someone drop a pin 2 minutes in and I'll let you know if I hear it on tv or not.

it is noticeable better when it's a late game and the tail-gaters have time to get their game faces on and being a game where the home crowd isn't expecting to win as much due to the opponent. Great time being at those games when the home team is playing well

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Absolutely. I want it to be a wild atmosphere. This is the 5th year. Im actually starting to feel like we arent on vacation anymore- meaning the New Stadium is starting to feel like home for a change. I still miss seeing the Ring Of Honor, and I miss the real white Stars around the field instead of the painted ones. Every thing else though is getting better for me. I just wish it would become more of a home field adv.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is noticeable better when it's a late game and the tail-gaters have time to get their game faces on and being a game where the home crowd isn't expecting to win as much due to the opponent. Great time being at those games when the home team is playing well

Well, you would know better than me. So If what you say is true and this ends up a close game, I would expect it to be very loud because it would meet all of those criteria.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The playoff game was pretty loud, probably as loud as I have noticed it

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normal fans cheer after the home team does something consistently well. An example would be scoring TD at a high percentage insted of fg attempts. The fans also have something to cheer about when the defensive secondary locks down the receivers. It also helps when the defense can routinely get off the field instead of allowing opposing offenses to control the clock with 8 minute drives. Is it any wonder why the cowboys fans are not loud?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normal fans cheer after the home team does something consistently well. An example would be scoring TD at a high percentage insted of fg attempts. The fans also have something to cheer about when the defensive secondary locks down the receivers. It also helps when the defense can routinely get off the field instead of allowing opposing offenses to control the clock with 8 minute drives. Is it any wonder why the cowboys fans are not loud?

outstanding contribution to the topic. It's as if we're all foreign exchange students being introduced to football for the very first time

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats the weather going to be like? The few times I have been there for games it has been stifling. all i wanted to do was drink. crowd was kinda subdued

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
outstanding contribution to the topic. It's as if we're all foreign exchange students being introduced to football for the very first time
LOL I was thinking the same thing.
Wondering why he was explaining to us why crowds cheer? :lol:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Someone seems to be feeling a little guilty about sitting and pouting instead of standing up and cheering. Do us a favor and give your tickets away to someone who wants to be there.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone seems to be feeling a little guilty about sitting and pouting instead of standing up and cheering. Do us a favor and give your tickets away to someone who wants to be there.

Odds are he doesn't have tickets.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest posssibly??? loudest??

90K I think and they were loud. Electrifying at times in the second half...least section 206 was, but then again there was mucho bud lites involved. Great time....bummer play on second down. Pretty much right in front of me, gotta take the sack or dump to Murray than fit that ball in on second down

Thoughts
Hayden is a worker and keeper. Ware didn't play well and needs to step it up. Hatcher was neutralized. The effort is night and day different from last season.

Carter needs a slap...way to much thinking. Sims makes both good and bad plays while Lee remains solid but had way to many lineman release to his level at times on run plays.

Carr is not playing well and giving way to much separation with the wide. Mo still needs to play better....thankfully manning under threw that ball. Church makes plays but like Sims, makes many bad plays, mostly in coverage...needs to react quicker to what he's seeing in the pass game. I think they might be trying way to hard to hide Wilcox in some cover calls. Screw that with the way the other db's are playing. Scandrick was good but boy does he grab...many times for no reason.

Romo was outstanding in the second half save one huge play....woulda felt better if that had been 3rd down. 3rd and 20 wasn't out of the question with the way Denver's db's were playing.

oh well.....11 to go and not many really good teams. Who knows from here?

Last edited by a moderator:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From tv I actually noticed how loud it was both early and then really loud late. You can't tell on tv too much, but I really was impressed with the noise level.

Ware is hurt a lot worse than they are letting on. I don't care what they say.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you able to see Murray walk off the field with his hands up in the air. That looked pretty bad

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you saw the INT pretty clean , what do you think was suppose to happen on the 2nd and goal for Denver from the 16. Surely Simms wasnt suppose to have Welker by himself ? Im talking about the play where Garrett could have had 3rd and 6 or 2nd and 16.