• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crime and punishment

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think these guys deserve as punishments?

Ray Rice
AP
Greg Hardy
Joique Bell

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ray Rice - conviction of assault and battery, 30 days' jail, 2 years' probation.
AP - If reports are true (not established), conviction for child abuse and assault and battery. 60 days' jail, 2 years' probation
Greg Hardy - Same punishment as Rice
Joique Bell - Guilty of extreme fumblitis, he should be sentenced to playing for the Buffalo Bills, where he'll be down on the depth chart and living in Buffalo.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell should have to cut his hair. Can't be sporting that lettuce when you suck.

AP deserves to be snipped. Don't need anymore contenders for him to drop down a couple weight classes to whoop on.

Ray, well, idk. Don't hit people in the face if you don't wanna get hit back. Half the year maybe. Who's gonna sign him though? Better not be us.

Not up to speed on Hardy.

Last edited by a moderator:

germanjohn

Splendiferous Puddin' Pop
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ray Rice
AP
Greg Hardy
Joique Bell

Ray Rice, Greg Hardy-Offense: Domestic Violence- Penalty: All in line with new league policy

AP-Offense:Child Abuse-Penalty: Terminate contract with Vikes if possible and suspend for the year. Let another team pick him up next year if they want. I'm not going to debate whether or not it's disciplining your child or child abuse. There are plenty of ways to discipline your child, even physically, without leaving open wounds like that.

Joique Bell- Offense: Being a rotational RB, and not a very good one- Penalty: Dropped from my fantasy team, added Asiata and Knile Davis for good measure.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell should be benched by so called discipline coach. Did not happen. I wonder what Whisenhunt would do to fumblers?

Rice actually made it harder for players going forward. Between him and Roger covering up the video and lying will make Hardy's six games.

AP deserves eye for eye. Let me hit him with same switch to teach that life lesson he needs to be the player he is today. What a croc of shit from him. Talent and hard work did not get to NFL , it was those abusive ass whooping she got as a kid.

I just wish these high profile athletes were held to our standard. I am still in jail and surely not playing football a week later.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of these have been modified from their old format?

Attachments

• bp.jpg
    bp.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 75

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant more along the lines of NFL punishments. 4 games? years?

One thing I dont like is "indefinite". Tell a person their damn punishment.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rice - It sucks, but he is a victim of double jeopardy. He should be held to his original punishment...no matter how awful it was

Hardy - His is still in trial, I was under the impression that the NFL had to wait for that to be resolved, if not he needs to be set under the current Domestic Abuse guidlines, out for 6 weeks.

Peterson - Same thing on the trial for Peterson, but he needs to be gone for a year, you can't do that to kids.

Bell - He needs to talk to Tiki Barber, that dude figured it out half way through his career.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first three aren't Lions, so string them up.

Bell needs his mind on the football. Let his instincts do the running.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well add Dwyer in this list now.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At what point is there a limit of going back in history? Just wondering cause Jerrah is facing charges from 2009.

Why I feel the first charge was plenty for me of AD. The charges from spring seem to be icing on cake for him. How far back is too far?

I am sure a woman will come out with witch hunt in mind now.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant more along the lines of NFL punishments. 4 games? years?

One thing I dont like is "indefinite". Tell a person their damn punishment.

Bell indefinite for sure... bring in Riddick and where is Winn? He only fumbled once in preseason?

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think they should become a paranoid mess that is sure the police are onto them, they should get ill, spend days cooped up in their room and suffer from their guilt so much their head explodes.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is facing the new PC world. It had been exempt from for years and Goodell had no idea the backlash.

Warren Moon beat his wife but the incident just went away. The Bengal and Cowboys of past would have to be disbanded in todays world. Don't get me wrong Rice, Hardy, Peterson, McDonald all should get a significant penalty. But the problem has been the NFL only cared about drugs and gun violations for years. These players are now being reeled in. I just wonder how many of these protester actually watch football?

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole thing is pretty hypocritical. I think that men who hit women are scum (and not the type that Micro talks about), but there have been far worse criminals in the NFL who played again. Leonard Little, Chris Henry, Donte Stallworth, Jamal Lewis...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell indefinite for sure... bring in Riddick and where is Winn? He only fumbled once in preseason?

I think Winn fumbled several times. Not sure how many were recovered by the defense.

I know LeShoure came in to replace Winn, after a fumble, then fumbled, then they both got cut.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ray Rice - conviction of assault and battery, 30 days' jail, 2 years' probation.
AP - If reports are true (not established), conviction for child abuse and assault and battery. 60 days' jail, 2 years' probation
Greg Hardy - Same punishment as Rice
Joique Bell - Guilty of extreme fumblitis, he should be sentenced to playing for the Buffalo Bills, where he'll be down on the depth chart and living in Buffalo.

The Bell thing is a tad harsh.