• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crazy to think.....

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That the Avs-Sharks series could easily be a 4 game sweep for either team if the bounces went all the same way. Three games in OT and the fourth (1st game) was decided by a goal in the last minute.

Just goes to show that the Avs are working hard and playing well and the Sharks need to step up their game.....can you imagine the heads that would roll if they were swept by an 8th seed (I don't count the Ducks as an 8th seed last year, that team was stacked) without Peter Mueller and without Hejduk for 2 of the 4 games (essentially)?

F'in A! Gotta love the Sharks in the playoffs.....It's like Russian Roulette with 6 bullets in the chamber ;-)~

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That the Avs-Sharks series could easily be a 4 game sweep for either team if the bounces went all the same way. Three games in OT and the fourth (1st game) was decided by a goal in the last minute.

Just goes to show that the Avs are working hard and playing well and the Sharks need to step up their game.....can you imagine the heads that would roll if they were swept by an 8th seed (I don't count the Ducks as an 8th seed last year, that team was stacked) without Peter Mueller and without Hejduk for 2 of the 4 games (essentially)?

F'in A! Gotta love the Sharks in the playoffs.....It's like Russian Roulette with 6 bullets in the chamber ;-)~

Remember: The last #1 Seed to lose to #8 Seeds in consecutive years won the Stanley Cup the following year. Just add Brian Rafalski and Scott Gomez to your roster, and you'll be all set for four more years!

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember: The last #1 Seed to lose to #8 Seeds in consecutive years won the Stanley Cup the following year. Just add Brian Rafalski and Scott Gomez to your roster, and you'll be all set for four more years!

lol, qpq, the Sharks have to wait until they turn 43 have been retired for about 5 years.....then and only then will they garner any interest from us.....after being sent to China first of course. ;-)~

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, qpq, the Sharks have to wait until they turn 43 have been retired for about 5 years.....then and only then will they garner any interest from us.....after being sent to China first of course. ;-)~

Well, it's like a chemical compound. You had the Claude Lemieux, but you didn't mix properly with the other necessary members of the 1999-2000 New Jersey Devils!

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's like a chemical compound. You had the Claude Lemieux, but you didn't mix properly with the other necessary members of the 1999-2000 New Jersey Devils!

Somehow, deep down, I always new that Sergei Nemchinov was going to let me down.....bastard!

;-)

Urkie

The MVP...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

You'll never believe the Sens were one of the 2 teams that beat the Devils.

Shocking, I know....

This series has been pretty interesting to say the least though.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll never believe the Sens were one of the 2 teams that beat the Devils.

Shocking, I know....

This series has been pretty interesting to say the least though.

Urkie, Karlsson is awesome. Any chance you guys want to take a veteran leader in Kent Huskins for Karly? ;-)

I kid.

Urkie

The MVP...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Urkie, Karlsson is awesome. Any chance you guys want to take a veteran leader in Kent Huskins for Karly? ;-)

I kid.

Not a chance. ;)

I do hope the Sharks go the distance for once though even with my Heatley hate.

I feel your pain really but at least you didn't have to go through the period where the Leafs would beat the Sens in the playoffs every year. Thinking about that hurts. :mad:

It would be like losing to the Ducks 4 years in a row...

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a chance. ;)

I do hope the Sharks go the distance for once though even with my Heatley hate.

I feel your pain really but at least you didn't have to go through the period where the Leafs would beat the Sens in the playoffs every year. Thinking about that hurts. :mad:

It would be like losing to the Ducks 4 years in a row...

I would freak the fuck out! That just put it into perspective more me Urk, lol. :)

Urkie

The MVP...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
[/B]

I would freak the fuck out! That just put it into perspective more me Urk, lol. :)

Oh believe me. You don't want to know how pissed I was but that's in the past now and the Leafs are pretty much irrelevent...lol

I do find myself cheering for the Sharks but like the Sens I always just expect the bad things to happen. But I do have this feeling that if the Sharks can get out of the first round that they'll do some damage.