• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crabtree

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ST's TD today really shouldn't count. He wasn't even covered. I'm pleased with how he finished the year, though. We are going to need him to be consistent int he playoffs.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Crabtree had a few wide open TD's that were missed off of really bad throws too. His numbers could have been even better.

Not to mention a two or three game stretch where Smith couldn't hit him in the 15/20-yard range to save his life. I was hoping for a bit more from Crabtree this year, but he definitely showed signs of life once he got over the early season injury issues. It doesn't look like he'll ever be that big-play, impact receiver, but he can be a guy who we can feed the ball to and who will make things happen over the course of a game and season. I really don't like seeing him off the field when we're in the red zone.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Crabtree made some nice strides over the last six weeks of the season.

In the playoffs, he will be called upon to make more than one clutch catch and this is what he has said he wants - so, the next phase of his development begins in two weeks. I hope it goes incredibly well.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In the playoffs, he will be called upon to make more than one clutch catch and this is what he has said he wants - so, the next phase of his development begins in two weeks. I hope it goes incredibly well.

I also hope Smith makes it easier for him and be on point with the majority of his throws.... :eyebrows:

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I also hope Smith makes it easier for him and be on point with the majority of his throws.... :eyebrows:

Yeah, that's not going to happen...Ha ha...

Me too, X. Smith is either going to have a QBr of below 70 or above 110 - book it!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That ST's TD today really shouldn't count. He wasn't even covered. I'm pleased with how he finished the year, though. We are going to need him to be consistent int he playoffs.

Yeah, that probably deserves an astrisk, but it doesn't explode his stats too much.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping that one reason he started to come on late in the season is that him and Smith are starting to develop a little chemistry together. Early on it looked like they weren't on the same page.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that probably deserves an astrisk, but it doesn't explode his stats too much.

I see what you guys are saying but I don't think so. What about when a QB throws a perfect ball to a receiver and he drops it and a defender picks it off?? Or a hailmary when he is just tossing it up for grabs?? That stuff all counts against them.

The way I see it, he wasn't covered because it was a great play. No different than a guy getting open on a playaction or fleaflicker or something like that.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I see what you guys are saying but I don't think so. What about when a QB throws a perfect ball to a receiver and he drops it and a defender picks it off?? Or a hailmary when he is just tossing it up for grabs?? That stuff all counts against them.

The way I see it, he wasn't covered because it was a great play. No different than a guy getting open on a playaction or fleaflicker or something like that.

I think Numone & I were just goofin...at least I was...in either case, your points are more than valid, Brother

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we still need a true #1 and a move the chains guys (either wr or te), but crabtree has been playing better.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
we still need a true #1 and a move the chains guys (either wr or te), but crabtree has been playing better.

Absolutely, I see Crabtree as our Doucet, we are still looking for our Fitzgerald.

It will be interesting to see how things shake out at camp next year with Morgan, Crabs, Ginn & Williams.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely, I see Crabtree as our Doucet, we are still looking for our Fitzgerald.

It will be interesting to see how things shake out at camp next year with Morgan, Crabs, Ginn & Williams.

I agree this will be interesting to monitor. Crabtree can be a solid #2 guy maybe even close to #1 if he keeps improving.

I like Williams as a solid #3 slot guy. And Ginn could be primary returner and 4th/5th WR i believe.

Comes dow to thinking if they wanna keep morgan as a #2 or slot him in as #3. Or even keep him at all and replace him with a FA/draft pick.