• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crabtree update

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The latest on Manningham that I have seen : Manningham (knee) continues to rehab daily, is expected to be available shortly after Week 6 and has a chance to step in immediately as one of the team's top two wide receivers, CSNBayArea.com reports. (about 2 days ago)

Thanks. I think getting him back will be a huge plus. Boldin is not a burner and Manningham will help open things up. We sorely needed that last week. Also, get McDonald more involved.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. I think getting him back will be a huge plus. Boldin is not a burner and Manningham will help open things up. We sorely needed that last week. Also, get McDonald more involved.
I was hoping Patton would get more snaps but I agree.....more speed on the outside is needed to open up the field.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cap needs to complete more passes while the reciever is running, not throwing the ball high or low causing the reciever to slow down.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cap needs to complete more passes while the reciever is running, not throwing the ball high or low causing the reciever to slow down.
Kap throws bullets..no air..just a straight shot. He was way off the last game. I didn't see timing as an issue in the last game so much as Kap making bad throws.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will disagree with you slightly. Colin threw some bad balls in each of his two games which caused the recievers to slow down or come back to the ball.

But anyways, the only way the 49ers can look faster or use their speed better is catching the ball while on the run.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Michael Crabtree - WR - 49ers

Speaking Tuesday, 49ers OC Greg Roman said there remains no timetable for Michael Crabtree's (Achilles, PUP) return.

"I don’t think there’s any specific day or date," Roman said. "If we can get him back this year, that’d be gravy." The earliest Crabtree could return is Week 11, but there's yet to be evidence that's a realistic possibility. The odds Crabtree helps fantasy owners this season are exceedingly slim. There's little point in stashing him outside of Dynasty leagues.
Source: 49ers.com

Sep 24 - 6:05 PM

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap throws bullets..no air..just a straight shot. He was way off the last game. I didn't see timing as an issue in the last game so much as Kap making bad throws.

Kaepernick does seem much less accurate with this throws this year than last.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I will disagree with you slightly. Colin threw some bad balls in each of his two games which caused the recievers to slow down or come back to the ball.

But anyways, the only way the 49ers can look faster or use their speed better is catching the ball while on the run.

yep, and this the area I call "timing". throw it accurately is first priority, but throw it with timing and it becomes 'explosive'.

not all routes have the receiver running, but when they are..."timing is everything".

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kaepernick does seem much less accurate with this throws this year than last.

in the last two games, he seems hesitant, uncomfortable. last year he didn't have solid protection all the time, but he still managed to pass. last two games you get the feeling he doesn't know what to do?

what's frustrating is when he break the pocket and STILL can't make a big play? granted, running for 1st down is good, but opportunities should be there once you get outside 'clean'?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Any Manningham updates i may have missed?

Mario Manningham - WR - 49ers

The Sacramento Bee is "hearing" Mario Manningham (knee, PUP) is "on track" to resume practicing after Week 6.

Although Manningham has long been an inconsistent player, when healthy he does have separation skills -- something lacking in San Francisco's current receiver corps. It's another reason to be bullish on buying Colin Kaepernick low while he's relatively cheap in fantasy leagues. The 49ers are also getting Vernon Davis' hamstring healthier, and Michael Crabtree returns late in the year.
Source: Matt Barrows on Twitter

Sep 27 - 1:47 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

According to CSN Bay Area, the 49ers "feel good" about finishing the season with Michael Crabtree (Achilles), Anquan Boldin, and Mario Manningham (knee) as their top three wide receivers.

In other words, if the 49ers have interest in Josh Gordon, they're not showing their cards yet. The NFL trade deadline is October 29. Manningham is returning from a multiple-knee ligament tear, while Crabtree is coming off a ruptured Achilles' tendon. Neither is a safe bet to be 100 percent upon return. The Niners believe Crabtree will be "game-ready" by mid to late November.
Source: Matt Maiocco on Twitter

Oct 12 - 12:04 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Michael Crabtree (Achilles, PUP) is tentatively expected back in a month or so.

Crabtree has been targeting sometime around Week 12 for his return all along. In order to meet that goal, he'll have to get back in practice and start working his way back into game shape soon. Owners using a bench spot on Crabtree should realize that he might not be fully healthy and playing all the snaps until Week 14 or later. An Achilles' tendon tear is a brutal injuries to come back from.
Source: ESPN.com

Oct 24 - 9:18 AM