• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowgirls say they're going after golden tate

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Publicly threatening another player is illegal. Full stop.

Pump the breaks there dude. The league has already given the Lions their gift this game.

I will say, Church is an idiot even bringing it up. Why draw extra attention to yourself? Now any questionable hit on Tate will go against Dallas.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is football, guys have talked like that since they were playing in high school

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pump the breaks there dude. The league has already given the Lions their gift this game.

I will say, Church is an idiot even bringing it up. Why draw extra attention to yourself? Now any questionable hit on Tate will go against Dallas.

Not the type of talk I like to hear before such an important game, but the other side of a possible penalty is a possible big drop over the middle if Tate is thinking about it. The Dallas safeties can't cover worth shit, but they can both bring the wood, especially Wilcox.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Church will be real popular when a 15 yd penalty decides this game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Church will be real popular when a 15 yd penalty decides this game.

Yeah, i agree with you. I could see a wild card like Tate losing his cool and doing something stupid to get a penalty and that would make Church look pretty smart for getting under his skin. I hope it's as easy to get under Tates skin as it is to get under Seahawks fans skin....

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a clown. First, I wasn't talking about THAT Green Bay game. I was talking about the NFC Championship game where the lions will play in Green Bay again.

:rollseyes:

No one giving the Lions a chance. Everyone in love with Green. Will make it that much sweeter when the Lions win. And win convincingly.

Oh boy I can't wait for you Acker fans to eat crow after Sunday. Get all of your excuses out now:

- Aaron Rodgers has a calf injury
- We play better in the playoffs
- blah blah

Can't wait to wreck Green Bay in week 17