• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys vs. Lions predicitions

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the night before the game, I'm anxious to see if my Cowboys will have a step in the right direction instead of being an average .500 team. Can they tame the Lions from 4, and offensive weapons? Will it be a shoot out with each team in the 30s? Or, will it be like last week where we thought it would be a high scoring game, but ended up a pretty good defensive effort.

For me, I see Romo being very efficient, especially if Murray is in and being productive. Dez will put on a show, 150 yards and 2 scores. Bruce Lee will contain Bush.

Of course the offense hinges on the ability of the o-line to control or slow down the front 4 of the lions.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the night before the game, I'm anxious to see if my Cowboys will have a step in the right direction instead of being an average .500 team. Can they tame the Lions from 4, and offensive weapons? Will it be a shoot out with each team in the 30s? Or, will it be like last week where we thought it would be a high scoring game, but ended up a pretty good defensive effort.

For me, I see Romo being very efficient, especially if Murray is in and being productive. Dez will put on a show, 150 yards and 2 scores. Bruce Lee will contain Bush.

Of course the offense hinges on the ability of the o-line to control or slow down the front 4 of the lions.

Name the last time this team had a three game win streak going? It would surely have us going in the right direction and being a playoff team. These are the types of games good teams win, and as of late we have not been a good team. Prove me wrong Dallas please prove me wrong.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got the Cowboys winning .....

score wise I'm not good at

I think 38-13

I have faith in this team exploiting them

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really huge game. I think this week's game is the game that could give us a stranglehold on the NFC East. We beat Detroit, we got Minnesota coming to town. Not to look too far ahead, but that's a really good chance at 6-3 with a win tomorrow. At 6-3, I don't believe any other team in the East could catch Dallas even if we faltered a bit down the stretch.

In the past two seasons, the Cowboys have squandered every game where they could have taken control of the division and put serious pressure on their rivals. I think this year it will be different. I see a more mature and mistake-free football team than in the past. I think Detroit will make more mistakes than Dallas and that will be the difference in a close ball game. Dallas 27 Detroit 23.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it were in Dallas I'd go with the Cowboys, given how even the teams seem to be. Since we're in the D (not to be confused with the Big D, though) I'm going with my Lions. We're a good home team, and we lost one last week to the Bengals last week in Detroit. We rarely drop two home games in a row.

Should be a great game, though. Two potent passing attacks picking on two struggling defenses.

I'm gonna be a homer and go with:

Lions 28, Cowboys 17

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this a crucial game for both teams but I think Dallas has more wiggle room to win their division if they lose this one... Lions lose and they could be toast on the season given that the Packers could win 11+ games.. Lions 31 Cowboys 21

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Cowboys should be considered the favorites in the East right now.

NY is a train wreck, Philly is still learning an entirely new offense, and Washington doesn't have the talent that Dallas does. I see it being a two team race between the Cowboys and Skins over the 2nd half of the season...

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Dallas tbh doesn't really needs this game as bad as the Lions.. Granted I think the Bears are overrated, but they will probably win 8 games on the season.. Packers are 10 or 11+ win ballclub IMO... It's a tough division and 4-4 on what was a generous schedule so far would not be great IMO..

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are most likely right on who needs the game more. The Lions have the Pack and Bears to deal with. I think though the Lions can play with those teams. I know GB beat up on the Lions the first game , but Mega didnt play. Im excited to see the improving Dallas Oline against Suh and Fairley, and the rest of the crew. This is usually a game in which Dallas is known to lose. Coming off two division wins in a row, one of those on the road, our team is known to not play to its potential. I just think this year is a little different. They could lose today, but I would still have this feeling. They have fooled me plenty though. Cowboys 31 Lions 30

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really huge game. I think this week's game is the game that could give us a stranglehold on the NFC East. We beat Detroit, we got Minnesota coming to town. Not to look too far ahead, but that's a really good chance at 6-3 with a win tomorrow. At 6-3, I don't believe any other team in the East could catch Dallas even if we faltered a bit down the stretch.

In the past two seasons, the Cowboys have squandered every game where they could have taken control of the division and put serious pressure on their rivals. I think this year it will be different. I see a more mature and mistake-free football team than in the past. I think Detroit will make more mistakes than Dallas and that will be the difference in a close ball game. Dallas 27 Detroit 23.

I tend to agree with this Earl. This team definitely gives me a sense of something more than we have seen in the past. It is not necessarily the injury adversity they have been through, it just a lot easier to see that they are playing more as 1 this year so far. Each phase is chipping in.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe the perception of who "needs it more" will have much to do with anything today. I suspect both teams want a win badly today, and both perceive this game as incredibly important. I think this one will simply be won by the team that executes better. That's where Detroit would concern me if I'm Dallas, because it would appear the Lions are significantly better on both sides of the ball on 3rd Down. Without much of a ground game to worry about, and realizing they can't stop Dallas by playing in man coverage all day, I suspect the Lions will try to get after Romo, and force him to make them pay a few times. I think Detroit has the edge, but it has everything to do with match-ups and execution, as opposed to one team not caring as much as the other team.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe the perception of who "needs it more" will have much to do with anything today. I suspect both teams want a win badly today

Totally agree. Way too much emphasis placed on that IMO.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh now Harris hurt. Yawn.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2