• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys staff to coach at the senior Bowl

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice get for you guys holding a top four draft position. Should give Big Red and your coaching staff serious inside looks at guys rolling into the 2016 draft.

Should be interesting to see which guys get named to the senior bowl team.

Congrats.. sort of. :thumb:

Cowboys, Jaguars to coach in 2016 Senior Bowl
Unfortunately we have Jerry calling the shots as usual. He's good at fucking up drafts.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately we have Jerry calling the shots as usual. He's good at fucking up drafts.

I dont know man, Jerry has been on point for the most part the past 2-4 drafts for you guys. And believe me, I thought he was going to pull the trigger on Johnny Football right up until he didnt.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know man, Jerry has been on point for the most part the past 2-4 drafts for you guys. And believe me, I thought he was going to pull the trigger on Johnny Football right up until he didnt.
Best thing that happened for us this season Beasley Will McClatchy turning down an interview as Lions GM. Jerry was banging the drum for JF

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best thing that happened for us this season Beasley Will McClatchy turning down an interview as Lions GM. Jerry was banging the drum for JF

I dont know man. I still think Jerry will make a move for JF or RG3. You got to wonder which would actually come with less drama if you guys go that route. Either would allow Dallas to not HAVE to take a QB in this coming draft.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know man. I still think Jerry will make a move for JF or RG3. You got to wonder which would actually come with less drama if you guys go that route. Either would allow Dallas to not HAVE to take a QB in this coming draft.
RGIII would have some drama, but there is no question Manziel to Dallas would create a soap opera I don't think any of us want to deal with.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RGIII would have some drama, but there is no question Manziel to Dallas would create a soap opera I don't think any of us want to deal with.

See I have to disagree. I think Johnny brings no more drama than a young Dez did, and you could handle him the same way. In fact you could probably use the same security firm to protect Johnny from himself.

I think Griffin brings more drama. Because once you sign him to even a medium term contract, he once again becomes a star. He wont do stupid shit off the field mind you. But unless you keep him completely away from cameras, he cant help but stay stupid shit that causes drama not only for him, but the team as a whole.

Bottom line Johnny is self destructive, Griffin tends to be self absorbed which is ultimately made me want him gone from DC. As much as I give you guys grief about Romo, at the end of the day he knows he needs his team around him. Griffin truly thinks he is above every one. Now maybe he has changed, but I really think RG3 loves nothing more than him some RG3.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See I have to disagree. I think Johnny brings no more drama than a young Dez did, and you could handle him the same way. In fact you could probably use the same security firm to protect Johnny from himself.

I think Griffin brings more drama. Because once you sign him to even a medium term contract, he once again becomes a star. He wont do stupid shit off the field mind you. But unless you keep him completely away from cameras, he cant help but stay stupid shit that causes drama not only for him, but the team as a whole.

Bottom line Johnny is self destructive, Griffin tends to be self absorbed which is ultimately made me want him gone from DC. As much as I give you guys grief about Romo, at the end of the day he knows he needs his team around him. Griffin truly thinks he is above every one. Now maybe he has changed, but I really think RG3 loves nothing more than him some RG3.
I'll go with what you say on RGIII because you know him better than I, but you are so far off on Manziel. Manziel is a complete circus in Cle...imagine him in Dallas or NY??? And Johnny isn't going to agree to the Dez rules, that's for sure. Could be the most arrogant, self absorbed, entitled prick to ever come into the league...I don't want RGIII here at all, but to me it's not even close for a disruption point of view. Heck, look at this year. How much have we really heard about RGIII. Johnnys been in rehab, Vegas and apparently has spent more time in VIP rooms than the training room when injured...

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go with what you say on RGIII because you know him better than I, but you are so far off on Manziel. Manziel is a complete circus in Cle...imagine him in Dallas or NY??? And Johnny isn't going to agree to the Dez rules, that's for sure. Could be the most arrogant, self absorbed, entitled prick to ever come into the league...I don't want RGIII here at all, but to me it's not even close for a disruption point of view. Heck, look at this year. How much have we really heard about RGIII. Johnnys been in rehab, Vegas and apparently has spent more time in VIP rooms than the training room when injured...

Johnny is destructive to him self, but he has not shown a tendency to throw the team and coaches under the bus. I see Johnny as a guy that you either can fix, or cut loose. Plus you could likely get him for a 7th rounder on a deal that STILL only costs you a little over $4.87 million over the next two years.

IF Griffin is traded for, he will cost twice that. And if you sign him as a free Agent, I expect he will STILL cost twice that.

Dez proves... you CAN fix stupid. IM not sure you can fix a god complex.