• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys Sign LSU OT La'el Collins

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a build the lines first believer. I love our OL and hope somehow soon we can do the same on D. I screamed to make a point. Wasn't mad or anything.
Not a problem. I read it exactly as you've explained it.

Greg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DMac has averaged less than 3.5 yds per over the last 3 seasons, can't stay healthy, and is suppose to be your lead dog heading into the season?? Pure comedy. Even the "Great Wall of China" couldn't help those numbers and injury concerns. Williams couldn't even crack the the active roster the entire regular season, and Randle?...just another accident waiting to happen, and he should be cut. He was already given a second opportunity when he stole underwear and cologne, now brandishes a gun at his child's mother?? Time to make a decision about player's having character Jason, and not just continue to feed us this BS.

Better hope this team finds a reliable RB, or it's back to the old days with Romo slinging it around the ballpark recklessly. It only takes one or two critical injuries along that vaunted OL, to throw this team back into the stone age....don't believe the hype.

Last edited:

Greg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DMac has averaged less than 3.5 yds per over the last 3 seasons, can't stay healthy, and is suppose to be your lead dog heading into the season?? Pure comedy. Even the "Great Wall of China" couldn't help those numbers and injury concerns. Williams couldn't even crack the the active roster the entire regular season, and Randle?...just another accident waiting to happen, and he should be cut. He was already given a second opportunity when he stole underwear and cologne, now brandishes a gun at his child's mother?? Time to make a decision about player's having character Jason, and not just continue to feed us this BS.

Better hope this team finds a reliable RB, or it's back to the old days with Romo slinging it around the ballpark recklessly. It only takes one or two critical injuries along that vaunted OL, to throw this team back into the stone age....don't believe the hype.

Did I also mention that bum and dead-beat dad Randle, doesn't even pay child support as a professional athlete?? It's time to practice what you preach Jason, and not just always look at the talent that can help your team that's involved here. Dude's a thug, that even tried to get with a female officer after his arrest?? People just are not that stupid. I'm embarrassed for them, and that this organization's words are just not living up to their actions.

Last edited:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I also mention that bum and dead-beat dad Randle, doesn't even pay child support as a professional athlete?? It's time to practice what you preach Jason, and not just always look at the talent that can help your team that's involved here. Dude's a thug, that even tried to get with a female officer after his arrest?? People just are not that stupid. I'm embarrassed for them, and that this organization's words are just not living up to their actions.

So Randle not paying child support means cut him, yet it's fine for Peterson not to pay child support?

You just keep getting better every day.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What happened to none of us can ever judge another person?

Hmm...either you agreed with my previous post on the subject or you are just are spewing whatever comes to your head that you believe backs up your crush on AP.

I'm guessing the latter.

Greg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to none of us can ever judge another person?

Hmm...either you agreed with my previous post on the subject or you are just are spewing whatever comes to your head that you believe backs up your crush on AP.

I'm guessing the latter.

I still believe that, but at some point you just have to call it like it is. Did AP, Gregory, or Hardy pull a weapon on anyone?? Did they also smash out car windows and terrorize people?? Did they also try to steal something petty, and then in the process of being arrested, make an arrogant half-assed attempt to get with a female Police Officer while be recording on video?? Did they also have the audacity to go right out and commit another foolish mistake after just letting down their team and organization in a previous well publicized incident?? My point, kids make mistakes because of immaturity and wide spread use of marijuana in today's society, and they may learn from them. Randle doesn't appear to care to learn or is willing to, he is just on another level, and I stand by statement here that he is a thug. Even trying to compare the two, shows how dumb you really are.

Last edited:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still believe that, but at some point you just have to call it like it is. Did AP, Gregory, or Hardy pull a weapon on anyone?? Did they also smash out car windows and terrorize people?? Did they also try to steal something petty, and then in the process of being arrested, make an arrogant half-assed attempt to get with a female Police Officer while be recording on video?? Did they also have the audacity to go right out and commit another foolish mistake after just letting down their team and organization in a previous well publicized incident?? My point, kids make mistakes because of immaturity and wide spread use of marijuana in today's society, and they may learn from them. Randle doesn't appear to care to learn or is willing to, he is just on another level, and I stand by statement here that he is a thug. Even trying to compare the two, shows how dumb you really are.

So why is Randle a bum dead beat dad and AP is not?

Come on twoface. Just admit you don't know what you're talking about and go away.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not comparing anyone to anyone. I don't want AP because it would set the Cowboys back in the long term. It has nothing to do with how he chose to discipline his child. Personally, I don't think switching a child who is misbehaving is a bad idea. I know I got my fair share of switchings as a child and I learned from them. I probably should have received a few more, but that is a different subject.

What I am doing is demonstrating how you are willing to contradict yourself whenever you think it suits your argument. You don't really care about not judging anyone, you just don't want to judge someone you personally feel will make the Cowboys a better team, but you will judge someone you believe keeps the Cowboys from being a better team.

Greg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Greg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why is Randle a bum dead beat dad and AP is not?

Come on twoface. Just admit you don't know what you're talking about and go away.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/08/joseph-randle-baby-mama-abortion-bribe/

"Dallas Cowboys RB Joseph Randle tried to pay his baby mama $20k to abort their child ... but she turned him down ... so says Randle's ex who's now going after the NFL player for child support."

Read more: NFL's Joseph Randle -- He Tried to Bribe Me Into Abortion ... Baby Mama Says | TMZ.com

This is the face of our running game?? Seriously?

Dumbass...there is no comparison.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at Saint AP, he FINALLY paid the money he should have been paying all along to support his child.

"Saint AP" is what they will call him...Saint AP. There should be a ticker tape parade from Minneapolis all the way down to Dallas, and Dallas should give away the next three #1 draft picks and double AP's salary to have this guy who sets an example for all dads everywhere to refrain from paying child support for as long as possible and then paying it all before he ends up in court.

I know! Let's have an annual celebration to commemorate this act of kindness and generosity. Greg can be the MC.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Dallas Cowboys RB Joseph Randle tried to pay his baby mama $20k to abort their child ... but she turned him down ... so says Randle's ex who's now going after the NFL player for child support."

Read more: NFL's Joseph Randle -- He Tried to Bribe Me Into Abortion ... Baby Mama Says | TMZ.comn

This is the face of our running game?? Seriously?

Dumbass...there is no comparison.

Randle is arguing $5,000 per month. Your love AP wasn't paying $2,500 per month. Yes Randle is a deadbeat dad one of the reasons you want him out. News flash fuckface AP is too a deadbeat dad. Hell I can say he's worse looking at the amount both were suppose to pay and how much each we're making.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP has acted like a piece of shit. Randle has acted like a piece of shit. Why should one be brought in at any cost to this team, but the other should be cut when it it costs very little to keep him and he is already here? At least Randle is still a young kid. What's APs excuse?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still with the AP to Dallas stuff?

OMG give it a rest Greg

Somebody call Mike Lynn to come back to the Vikings and end this Torment

:L

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP has acted like a piece of shit. Randle has acted like a piece of shit. Why should one be brought in at any cost to this team, but the other should be cut when it it costs very little to keep him and he is already here? At least Randle is still a young kid. What's APs excuse?

How dare you, AP is a saint.

Signed: Greg

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly why I WOULD have used a 7th rounder on Collins. It was just worth the risk IMO:

According to Collins’s agents, that’s not exactly the case. Agent Mike McCartney said that he’s never been more anxious during a draft than he was in the seventh round this year as they waited to see if someone would take Collins despite the threat to sit out the 2015 season in hopes of re-entering the draft the next year. His partner Rick Smith told Robert Klemko of TheMMQB.com that one team that said they were ready to take the plunge in the final round.

“There was a team that had drafted four offensive linemen and they said, ‘We’re taking him.’ And I texted back, ‘You’re going to embarrass yourself. You’re going to waste this pick.’ And they passed. And now he’s a UDFA,” Smith said.

The Rams were the only team to draft four offensive linemen during this year’s draft, all of them before the start of the seventh round, which doesn’t leave much guesswork about who was on the other side of the message. As it turns out, the Rams or anyone else who drafted Collins wouldn’t have had to deal with any embarrassment associated with wasting the pick.

“We can put it on the record now: We were never going back in the draft,” Smith said. “If someone had drafted him, we would’ve had a long, long discussion about it, but at the end of the day you can’t go back in the draft. He could get injured, gain weight, or 10 great tackles could come out. Too many risks.”

Collins wasn’t drafted and the Cowboys signed him a few days later in a move that may leave a lot of other teams wishing they’d played things differently in spite of the extraordinary circumstances of the situation.