• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboy's Randy Gregory Suspended

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this-volkswagen-bus-spells-canadian-hippie-movement-83597_1.jpg

Sure dude

Strange, I did own one of those, but it was the high end Westphalia camper model.

Now I drive AMG and Audi.....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I'm so smart I used it to counter the bullshit smilie so idiot used on me....

Nobody ever questioned your intelligence, your a smart one for sure. Until they change the rules, if you take a job and certain things like drugs are prohibited, play at your own risk. These so called usefull people are making big bang, and the owners don't want to see their product suffer because of substance abuse. Now if you think weed doesn't do that, might have to take my comment back about you being smart

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. If you rode in on a horse fuck it ...
What's wrong with this world are liberals coddling professional athletes who make a shit ton more than those making excuse for them. Rules are rules and these knuckleheads are IDIOTS. OBTW that wasn't a catch, maybe you were stoned when watching it:doobs::humble:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strange, I did own one of those, but it was the high end Westphalia camper model.

Now I drive AMG and Audi.....

Most of those vanagans were 4 cyl too Audi is a great product,. Actually and VW product is Vw,Audi,Porsche,Bugati,Lamborghini and Bentley

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's wrong with this world are liberals coddling professional athletes who make a shit ton more than those making excuse for them. Rules are rules and these knuckleheads are IDIOTS. OBTW that wasn't a catch, maybe you were stoned when watching it:doobs::humble:

]

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. The league takes a wait until it's ajudicated approach. He will be suspended upon conviction.
Not always just when they choose to. There have been plenty of cases where the league gives immediate suspensions.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not always just when they choose to. There have been plenty of cases where the league gives immediate suspensions.

Sure, and there are plenty of times where they wait. This is RG you are talking about, he is never consitent.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's players wasting their talent on drugs, you can see it in every day life. Some toke to much, others drink to much. Don't blame it on the rules, they are only there to try to save the players from their vices, alas rules can only help so much.

So the rules make other players better than they would be if there were no rules?

That is actually your position on this?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The laws are being changed in plenty of states. But 100% stupid player making more in a season than many earn in a lifetime and can't put down the smoke for a short time, real dopes. If someone wanted to pay me 5 mill a year and told me that I can't have sex or drink, no problem, I'll have my fair share when I am out and my bank account is fat

That all makes sense, but I'm fine with watching stupid players that don't know how to look out for their futures. I have zero problem watching them. A lot of stupid talented players out there and it's the talented part of them that make the games worth watching.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That all makes sense, but I'm fine with watching stupid players that don't know how to look out for their futures. I have zero problem watching them. A lot of stupid talented players out there and it's the talented part of them that make the games worth watching.

I didn't say I wouldn't watch because it was still fun watching LT all coked up or a drunk Vanderjakt kicker talking shit. But to risk your career or $$$$ for a few years of abstinence makes no sense to me

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You knew what he was when you picked him up. Dallas gambled and lost. I can't really blame them for it.
We lost a the first few hands...but I don't thnk the game is over yet

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say I wouldn't watch because it was still fun watching LT all coked up or a drunk Vanderjakt kicker talking shit. But to risk your career or $$$$ for a few years of abstinence makes no sense to me

Doesn't have to. Apparently it makes sense to Gregory. I'm not judging him. All I'm saying is the product on the field is better when the talent is better and the NFL shouldn't have rules limiting natural talent.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I don't care if they never celebrate. Canadian hockey players make a habit of scoring big goals and not dancing about.

But this herb rule is flat out stupid, especially given what I said about the booze and the other painkillers that are all AOK.

You will never convince me otherwise.
maybe some of them

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lost a the first few hands...but I don't thnk the game is over yet
This time next year, after his most recent suspension is over, he'll have played in 14 games over 3 seasons. After this year long suspension, there's no guarantee the league will reinstate him next year, just ask Aldon Smith. He's one slip up from never playing again. The game may not be over for Gregory, but he's the short stack at the table, waiting on the river, and hoping to pull out a gut-shot straight.