• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys game

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dixon Holleman. Bishop. Replaced Hayden carter Wilcox. Hit hens replaced Durant. Wilson replaced Mincey. Coleman and bishop played almost the whole game as did hitchens and Dixon. 33 went in for Heath after 2 series I think

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carter is gonna start

he should struggle to make the team based on his play Thursday and last season.
I'll take your word for all this. I know I wouldn't bet that if these coaches are actually improving and depth charts aren't predetermined for all positions.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McClain had a good day yesterday both on and off the field. He answered questions and sounded like he felt like playing yesterday. I forgot to mention Lawrence the other night. He played a lot at lb. typing on a phone is difficult. Boatright and omojo as well as lemon and the two cbs that signed last Wednesday played the last quarter or so. Dartwan BUsh made a little noise at DE late.

Last edited by a moderator:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he should struggle to make the team based on his play Thursday and last season.
I'll take your word for all this. I know I wouldn't bet that if these coaches are actually improving and depth charts aren't predetermined for all positions.

He's definitely played like a turd the last year or so. In fact, the only time Carter has ever really played well IMO was when they had him in the middle, which is why I was so puzzled when Jerry came out after Lee was injured and said Carter would not go back to MLB period. Hitchens played outside in college, it seems to me putting Carter at MLB and Hitchens at Will is a better fit, but we'll see. I think Carter is in the same boat with Mo, it's the last rodeo for both of them here if they flop again this season

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read they worked with CArter as a pass rusher yesterday. Interesting. I don't think they meant blitzing either.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read they worked with CArter as a pass rusher yesterday. Interesting. I don't think they meant blitzing either.

It would have to be as a blitz backer, there's no way in Hell they line him up ad DE. Well, retract that, they can do whatever they want, but Carter will be rehabbing with Lawrence if he puts a hand down in front of an OT

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they were working him as a nickel pass rusher. I could be wrong. We have seen him blitz before that's why I thought this may be something different. Blitzing him wouldn't be new I wouldn't think. It sounded like they are looking at all options to get to the qb

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just re read it. Espn day 18 report. He took individual pass rush drills vs the tackles. Not sure how to cut and paste on a phone

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was Dixon in coverage. Read a lot about him having a lot of tackles, but we knew he could do that. I'd like to know if he can cover well enough to make an BFL roster as anything but a STs player

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made a lot of big hits. I did see him miss one open field tackle on a long run. It was said that he missed some alignments though and that he needed to learn how to cover better. They only threw about 16 passes. I think 14 were complete. He did close one time on a back and held him to nothing. I remember one down field throw when he seemed out of position.