• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys Free Agent talk

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1-you are wrong in this regard, Eagles haven’t been managing there cap this way for years....where they going to get into some cap difficulties is they are restructuring older players where if they don’t play out full contract they will deal with dead cap money, how much is TBD but can give them some difficulty in keeping some of there core group....

1. They have been doing this for a loooong time

2. They didn’t restructure anyone old. Just younger stars.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randall Cobb is a good addition and will thrive as a slot receiver providing he can avoid the injuries that hurt his production the last few seasons.

Teddyg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They signed Graham, 31 to a 3 year deal, added another year to Kelce contract to save $$...they restructured Johnson and will do same to Cox next year so they can fit Wentz new contract....eagles are entering a make or break draft, if they don’t get 3-4 starters and get younger quickly they may face a 2-3 year rebuild

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@Teddyg
Yes but Graham wasn’t a restructure and didn’t kick anything down the road. He will fulfill his contract.
Kelce has plenty a years left and didn’t restructure him either to save money. They gave him a one year 11 million dollar deal. That was an extension and bonus for being severely underpaid.

They did restructure Johnson and will restructure Cox because they are superstars in their 20s. Neither will be getting cut. When you restructure it has to be with superstars in their 20s.

I completely agree with this being a crucial time to nail the draft. With Wentz coming due they will be legitimately cash strapped and need young cheap talent.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
somebody get this PE1 trolling ****sucker off the COwboys board. This is a team board and he's just here to troll and say stupid shit. Ban this shit stick from this board.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
somebody get this PE1 trolling ****sucker off the COwboys board. This is a team board and he's just here to troll and say stupid shit. Ban this shit stick from this board.

I have been saying this for a long time and nobody will do shit about it. I finally stopped posting here much cause this shit stick is always here trolling with his lame ass idiotic comments.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know why you keep saying that. You seem to miss the point that restructuring anyone or back loading any contract hurts your cap down the road. Have you seen Malik Jackson's contact? That contract screams we have a cap issue. It's one of the worst I've seen.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what I see from Woods at FS. I think he has a lot more growth in him too. So, I'm kind of thinking Clayton Geathers would be the best safety for us to sign. That gives you a FS, an in-the-box SS who are both young and we could still draft a safety. Now of course we let Geathers go without a contract and I read he is in Tampa (I think) today. So he could come off the board soon.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's only 28 and if he stays healthy he'll be a big help for our offense.
I agree. He is a good player and has put up good stats in the past.
I like what I see from Woods at FS. I think he has a lot more growth in him too. So, I'm kind of thinking Clayton Geathers would be the best safety for us to sign. That gives you a FS, an in-the-box SS who are both young and we could still draft a safety. Now of course we let Geathers go without a contract and I read he is in Tampa (I think) today. So he could come off the board soon.
anybody would be better than Heath at SS.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been saying this for a long time and nobody will do shit about it. I finally stopped posting here much cause this shit stick is always here trolling with his lame ass idiotic comments.
He is an Eagles fan that posts more on the Cowboy's threads than most Cowboys fans do.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard on 105.3 the fan. That Garrett has put the handcuffs on Moore and not letting him change the offense much at all. This was according to some Cowboys insiders.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard on 105.3 the fan. That Garrett has put the handcuffs on Moore and not letting him change the offense much at all. This was according to some Cowboys insiders.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading a story a bit back. I got that same feeling the way the story was laying out. They made it sound more like he would just run Garrett's offense. Which will fuck us.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted Linehan gone, but I don't really get his firing unless you let go of Garrett as well. If it's gonna be the same old shit, why not keep Linehan? If I were Moore, I would go Todd Haley on JG and say '' Bullshit Dude, you didn't hire me and you can't fire me. I'm the OC and will do what I want. Wanna take it to the owner?'' Either Jerry backs Moore, or he should quit...Why? Because if Moore runs the same old shit, no one else will ever want him as a play caller anyway. If he shows the balls to stand up for himself, he will be even more highly thought of around the league and make Jerry look like a fool in the process

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how anyone could possibly know for sure that Garrett has already done this to Moore when we've yet to have a practice, but I assumed all along it was going to be the case so I tend to believe it will be.

All along it has been Garrett's Offense that has been the problem. Linehan was hamstrung from day 1. I'm not saying getting rid of Linehan was a bad move because he had to go, but if Garrett is too stubborn to see his offense has always been the problem then he'll deserve being let go after the year and we'll complain about another year of knowing exactly what is being done every play. This offense was at least as predictable under Romo and probably more so. How many times did we watch a safety creep up, Romo immediately audible from run to pass, the safety drop back and Dallas was screwed. Over and over and over.