• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys- Eagles

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a weak excuse. Philly had the same turnaround as Dallas for that Thanksgiving game. And they were on the road. Dallas was flat on Thanksgiving and were beaten soundly. Hats off to Philly for that game. Last night was a different story because a different Dallas team showed up. Didn't have a whole lot to do with prep time if you ask me.

Just saying...

I think its a valid excuse. Dallas played a Sunday night game in NY and ended up getting back to Dallas at 4am Monday morning before a Thursday game, which is totally BS. Philly played a noon home game. Because they only had 3 days, Romo wasn't able to take the pain injection he takes before every single game. Go back and watch Romo on that game. Philly deserved to win, butthe circumstances played a role in the lopsided score

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L The guy plays every week after taking the needle for pain, and they showed a graph that he has the highest QB rating in the league outside of Aaron Rodgers the last couple of years. He's carried the team on his back the last several years, they FINALLY got him an OL and running game, sorry the guy can't play defense. I get dumbass Eagles fans ripping him, but what do you want from the guy

I can't lie. I too was frustrated with Romo late in the game, and all of a sudden he wakes up and bombs it to Dez for his 3rd TD go figure. You have to admit though the series before that on the sack fumble I was floored. Romo had about 8 sec in the pocket and its a sack fumble. :gaah:

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't lie. I too was frustrated with Romo late in the game, and all of a sudden he wakes up and bombs it to Dez for his 3rd TD go figure. You have to admit though the series before that on the sack fumble I was floored. Romo had about 8 sec in the pocket and its a sack fumble. :gaah:
I thought we had lost this game after Romo's stupid fumble. But he came back.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a weak excuse. Philly had the same turnaround as Dallas for that Thanksgiving game. And they were on the road. Dallas was flat on Thanksgiving and were beaten soundly. Hats off to Philly for that game. Last night was a different story because a different Dallas team showed up. Didn't have a whole lot to do with prep time if you ask me.

Just saying...
Your wrong on this. You saw the difference in the team. We may have still lost to philly on T-Day, but it would have been closer.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its a valid excuse. Dallas played a Sunday night game in NY and ended up getting back to Dallas at 4am Monday morning before a Thursday game, which is totally BS. Philly played a noon home game. Because they only had 3 days, Romo wasn't able to take the pain injection he takes before every single game. Go back and watch Romo on that game. Philly deserved to win, butthe circumstances played a role in the lopsided score

Both teams were playing under similar circumstances. Romo not taking his shot was on him. No excuses. Dallas got whipped on Thanksgiving, end of story.

After all, it wasn't just Romo who was bad on Thanksgiving. The whole damn team stunk it up.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your wrong on this. You saw the difference in the team. We may have still lost to philly on T-Day, but it would have been closer.

What I saw was a team that didn't show up to play on Thanksgiving. What I saw last night was a team that was ready to play. Dallas is 3-4 at home and 7-0 on the road. Thanksgiving was not the first time they came out flat at home this year. It seems they aren't as focused at home as they are on the road. That is what I have observed all year.

Please guys, stop with the excuses.